Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where is the club interview with Lee Hoos? 10:00 - Feb 15 with 1837 viewsHammersmithR

We were asked for questions back in January. Anyone know when it’s happening? The board and Les have so much to explain at the moment. If Critchley was the stand out candidate then I dread to think what the other candidates were like. This squad need a real kick up the backside. Someone like a Tony Mowbray. Clearly so many of the said don’t fancy it and are finding all sorts of niggles not to play. Some of them can’t even do 90 mins. The lack of pride in playing for this club is astonishing. Critchley seems unable to motivate or organise this shower of sh1te.
Where is the club interview with Lee Hoos? on 19:47 - Feb 15 with 1657 viewsKimbadter4

I want to advise you this company https://www.yourprimeservice.com/, because I personally am a regular customer of theirs. Since I personally, always when I break home appliances or other various commercial equipment, I always remember it for these guys, because they perform the work quickly and efficiently, as well as at affordable prices. Therefore, I advise you.
Where is the club interview with Lee Hoos? on 19:50 - Feb 15 with 1646 viewsRangersw12

I had an email from Paul Morrissey saying thanks for the question and they will be doing it soon

That was around 2 weeks ago
Where is the club interview with Lee Hoos? on 19:55 - Feb 15 with 1619 viewsblavod

Hoos gave an interview last week.

He was arrogant and dismissive of fans, but worst of all had no plans or desire to make any improvements.

Club is rotten to the core with a manager that cannot motivate his team. A director of football that has failed completely for 7 years and a CEO who has run out of ideas.
Where is the club interview with Lee Hoos? on 21:33 - Feb 15 with 1482 viewsdmm

Lee Hoos has been ill and off work
Where is the club interview with Lee Hoos? on 21:38 - Feb 15 with 1438 viewsstainrods_elbow

Where is the club interview with Lee Hoos? on 19:55 - Feb 15 by blavod

Hoos gave an interview last week.

He was arrogant and dismissive of fans, but worst of all had no plans or desire to make any improvements.

Club is rotten to the core with a manager that cannot motivate his team. A director of football that has failed completely for 7 years and a CEO who has run out of ideas.

I hate to say I told you so, but . . . I told you so. Many times.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Where is the club interview with Lee Hoos? on 22:59 - Feb 15 with 1353 viewsconnell10

Where is the club interview with Lee Hoos? on 21:33 - Feb 15 by dmm

Nervous breakdown

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Where is the club interview with Lee Hoos? on 17:19 - Feb 16 with 1184 viewsPinnerPaul

Swine!
Where is the club interview with Lee Hoos? on 19:01 - Feb 16 with 1082 viewsJules4367

He was at the match Tuesday and walked past saying high and shaking hands!

Or it was a hired lookalike, I recall people in high places and vulnerable to attack or criticism hire such to go out and suffer the wrath, abuse and worse. So It might not have been him!

If he has actually been off work, my other post about aliens and the invasion of the body snatchers (worth a fun read if you have time) may be closer to the truth than I thought!
[Post edited 16 Feb 2023 19:09]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024