Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middlesbrough away fan friendly bars 11:18 - Feb 17 with 2788 viewsTomMorgz7

Anyone know of any tomorrow? Will probably be needing one...
Middlesbrough away fan friendly bars on 15:11 - Feb 17 with 2640 viewstriadzzz

Boro supporter here, ( I come in peace)

Dr. Browns is usually the designated away fan hotspot, ideal as only a short walk from the stadium, in failing that There’s a smaller establishment just outside the train station called “hit the bar” also in eyeshot of the stadium and shouldn’t be any bother

Hope this helps 👍🏻
Middlesbrough away fan friendly bars on 16:06 - Feb 17 with 2555 viewsTomMorgz7

Middlesbrough away fan friendly bars on 15:11 - Feb 17 by triadzzz

Boro supporter here, ( I come in peace)

Dr. Browns is usually the designated away fan hotspot, ideal as only a short walk from the stadium, in failing that There’s a smaller establishment just outside the train station called “hit the bar” also in eyeshot of the stadium and shouldn’t be any bother

Hope this helps 👍🏻

Thank you mate, much appreciated!
Middlesbrough away fan friendly bars on 18:27 - Feb 17 with 2401 viewsGazFaz10

I am just in a pub called smoggy scholar which is a Boro pub.
Dr Browns is closed some lads in here have said it might open match days ?
They have mentioned Hit The Bar too which is next to station was going to pop around there in a bit
Middlesbrough away fan friendly bars on 18:54 - Feb 17 with 2349 viewsNorthernr

Yeh we've heard Doc Browns has been closed last few Boro games which is gutting.
Middlesbrough away fan friendly bars on 19:18 - Feb 17 with 2298 viewsaston_hoop

Google has it as 'Temporarily Closed' so take that as you will (Doc Brown's that is)

But mostly, fair play to any of you making that journey. I'm in two minds watching tomorrow and I only need to walk to the living room and stick it on my laptop!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Middlesbrough away fan friendly bars on 19:22 - Feb 17 with 2293 viewsMancR

Middlesbrough away fan friendly bars on 18:27 - Feb 17 by GazFaz10

I am just in a pub called smoggy scholar which is a Boro pub.
Dr Browns is closed some lads in here have said it might open match days ?
They have mentioned Hit The Bar too which is next to station was going to pop around there in a bit

Dr Browns is( was) a horrible plastic glass, lager infested crap hole. There are a number of nice little places all with Sherlock Holmes themed names ( which I've forgotten) on Baker Street which are well worth the effort. Personally I would stay in one and avoid the football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024