Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jao Pedro & Ainsworth 20:24 - Mar 11 with 3090 viewsenfieldargh

Anybody seee the mini fracass bewtween Jao Pedro & Wild Thing.

JP was giving it large to GA at the final whistle, GA offered his hand JP gestured like a spoilt child and carried on digging at GA.

As he walked past GA he ignored the oofered handshake.

JP goes past GA, GA mimics a cry baby to JP and smiles at him.

Jao Pedro you really need to consider your future, it aint at Watford.

Must make him really envious seeing those Arsenal players keep left off Bell Lane into the Arsen Wenger Centre of excellence whilst he has to slum it at Watfords training ground

Thought Watford were woeful for all the expensive talent in their squad

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Jao Pedro & Ainsworth on 20:32 - Mar 11 with 2955 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Might have been Jack Supple, but someone in social media land pointed out that we have more wins against Watford than any other club.

You think they’d be used to it.

Love all that me.
Jao Pedro & Ainsworth on 20:38 - Mar 11 with 2869 viewssimmo

It was Hoedt not Pedro I think, but some very frustrated players from Watford that lost their heads a bit. How JP wasn't booked at least once is beyond me, but all their petulant reactions just helped us.

Their fans were fuming too, fighting amongst themselves and at one point one of theirs tried to storm the pitch after they didn't get a penalty 😅

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Jao Pedro & Ainsworth on 20:38 - Mar 11 with 2868 viewsCamberleyR

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Jao Pedro & Ainsworth on 20:41 - Mar 11 with 2830 viewsqueensparker

Jao Pedro & Ainsworth on 20:38 - Mar 11 by simmo

It was Hoedt not Pedro I think, but some very frustrated players from Watford that lost their heads a bit. How JP wasn't booked at least once is beyond me, but all their petulant reactions just helped us.

Their fans were fuming too, fighting amongst themselves and at one point one of theirs tried to storm the pitch after they didn't get a penalty 😅

To be fair live that looked that a blatant penalty - haven’t seen it back but thought we were very lucky there. Still about time we had some luck
Jao Pedro & Ainsworth on 21:07 - Mar 11 with 2618 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Fuk ‘em!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Jao Pedro & Ainsworth on 21:24 - Mar 11 with 2470 viewsSuffolk

Watford have some very talented players but the majority of them are bottle jobs. After a few minutes of the game I expected us to win every 50/50. Some of their player's pulling out of tackles was embarrassing. I expect Wilder will move many of them on at the first opportunity.
Jao Pedro & Ainsworth on 21:53 - Mar 11 with 2265 viewsDamo1962

Jao Pedro & Ainsworth on 20:32 - Mar 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

Might have been Jack Supple, but someone in social media land pointed out that we have more wins against Watford than any other club.

You think they’d be used to it.

Love all that me.

Me too. Bit surprised as I can reme!ber getting regularly beaten by them back in th day. Think we have done well in recent times though. I presume Norwich are still the team we have played the most... unfortunately 😉
Jao Pedro & Ainsworth on 21:56 - Mar 11 with 2240 viewsDamo1962

Jao Pedro & Ainsworth on 20:41 - Mar 11 by queensparker

To be fair live that looked that a blatant penalty - haven’t seen it back but thought we were very lucky there. Still about time we had some luck

They'd have missed it anyway - it was our day and nothing was going stop us getting three points 😁
Login to get fewer ads

Jao Pedro & Ainsworth on 22:37 - Mar 11 with 2118 viewsSimplyNico

Jao Pedro & Ainsworth on 21:24 - Mar 11 by Suffolk

Watford have some very talented players but the majority of them are bottle jobs. After a few minutes of the game I expected us to win every 50/50. Some of their player's pulling out of tackles was embarrassing. I expect Wilder will move many of them on at the first opportunity.

'I expect Wilder will move many of them on at the first opportunity."

There is more chance of Wilder being moved on at the first opportunity - he is only there until the end of the season.
Jao Pedro & Ainsworth on 22:44 - Mar 11 with 2056 viewsHunterhoop

Jao Pedro & Ainsworth on 20:38 - Mar 11 by CamberleyR

That 44 was a complete C U N T. Martin had him in his pocket all game. And someone needs to teach him how to take a throw in too.
Jao Pedro & Ainsworth on 22:54 - Mar 11 with 1983 viewsCateLeBonR

I didn't see this incident but I guess he was trying to deflect from his performance on the pitch.

I don't take this kind of statement lightly but certainly the worst player I've ever seen.
Jao Pedro & Ainsworth on 22:59 - Mar 11 with 1935 viewsVancouverHoop

Like us in recent weeks Watford played like a team wondering when their next win is going to come from. Unlike us many of their fans, and maybe some of their players too, expected them to bounce right back into the EPL. Sadly the realisation that that probably isn't going to happen is beginning to dawn on them. It showed today.
Jao Pedro & Ainsworth on 23:08 - Mar 11 with 1855 viewsRanger_Things

Jao Pedro & Ainsworth on 21:24 - Mar 11 by Suffolk

Sounds familiar..
Jao Pedro & Ainsworth on 23:53 - Mar 11 with 1664 viewsAntti_Heinola

Jao Pedro & Ainsworth on 20:41 - Mar 11 by queensparker

even their own players barely appealed.

Bare bones.

Jao Pedro & Ainsworth on 00:10 - Mar 12 with 1611 viewsjoe90

Yeah, there fans were an absolute embarrassment. One of their subs was getting a lot of abuse from the fans. All started when he interfered with Kakay before a throw in. Never have Watford much thought but I really don’t like them after today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024