Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE 23:56 - Mar 11 with 12342 viewsNotLoyal

If the Swans can get away from Saaaaarf Landan with anything it will be a miracle of extraordinary magnitudeys.

Away tickets latest : Tickets can be purchased from the North Stand Ticket Office at The New Den from 5.30pm on match day. The ticket office accepts cash and card and is located near the turnstiles. Supporters should be aware that tickets purchased from the North Stand Ticket Office will be subject to a £3 price increase on previously published prices. Duplicates and collections will also be available from here.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59800/the-positive-to-ta
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59809/russell-martin-‘

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:01 - Mar 14 with 1174 viewsmax936

2-1 Game on

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:01 - Mar 14 with 1170 viewsKeithHaynes

Now then.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:01 - Mar 14 with 1154 viewsBoundy

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:59 - Mar 14 by KeithHaynes

I’m sick of this keeper shit.

Even our goal was crap

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:02 - Mar 14 with 1113 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:58 - Mar 14 by union_jack

Oh come on Keith, he milked that one!

Anyway, we’re falling apart again. Fisher again!!!

I don't think that was Grimes goal, more like an own goal.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2023 21:03]
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:03 - Mar 14 with 1086 viewsmagicdaps10

I think it's really time to act, an encouraging first half has just been shot to pieces here.

I don't take this, let's wait until the end of the season......his time is up so let's not delay it and hope.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:03 - Mar 14 with 1075 viewstheloneranger

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:02 - Mar 14 by A_Fans_Dad

Manning.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:03 - Mar 14 with 1075 viewsKeithHaynes

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:01 - Mar 14 by Boundy

Even our goal was crap

Their first was too.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:03 - Mar 14 with 1075 viewsBoundy

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:02 - Mar 14 by A_Fans_Dad

Deflection off one of ours ,I think the shot was going wide,who cares

Login to get fewer ads

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:04 - Mar 14 with 1069 viewsmax936

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:01 - Mar 14 by Boundy

Even our goal was crap

Don't go complaining when we score mun

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:04 - Mar 14 with 1068 viewsbuilthjack

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:59 - Mar 14 by max936

2-0 now yet another calamity by Fisher, apparently he's a goal keeper

He is awful. Should have signed a keeper once Benda was injured.
Oh yes, we did, a lad who struggled at Hereford. Well done yanks.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:04 - Mar 14 with 1060 viewsonehunglow

Every time Fisher is involved we are in trouble

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:05 - Mar 14 with 1045 viewslifelong

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:59 - Mar 14 by KeithHaynes

I’m sick of this keeper shit.

Was it a deflection? Haven’t seen a replay.
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:06 - Mar 14 with 998 viewsonehunglow

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:05 - Mar 14 by lifelong

Was it a deflection? Haven’t seen a replay.

No replays on red button.
It was a deflection

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:07 - Mar 14 with 977 viewsBoundy

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:04 - Mar 14 by onehunglow

I understand the rationale why Martins still here but to keep playing a keeper with Swiss cheese for hands is beyond a joke ,or is it a sly dig at the owners by Martin

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:07 - Mar 14 with 977 viewsJohnw102

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:06 - Mar 14 by onehunglow

No replays on red button.
It was a deflection

Off Manning.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:08 - Mar 14 with 970 viewsmagicdaps10

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:04 - Mar 14 by onehunglow

He is a massive issue.

I don't think it would be as bad if Benda was playing but he isn't, we had a full week to sort the goalkeeper situation before the window closed.

I think the situation has got worse and it now appears we are left with an untested keeper as back up.....think its clear that this decision was a poor one.

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:08 - Mar 14 with 955 viewsDr_Parnassus

It was a decent first half because they gave us as much room as we wanted to bring the ball up to the half way.

Second half they pressed us from the start of it and we crumbled within 5 minutes. Could see it coming a mile off in terms of the pressure they were going to put on us in the second half, yet no tweak was made to formation or ethos.

We will be very fortunate to get a point here.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:10 - Mar 14 with 929 viewsonehunglow

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:08 - Mar 14 by magicdaps10

He is a massive issue.

I don't think it would be as bad if Benda was playing but he isn't, we had a full week to sort the goalkeeper situation before the window closed.

I think the situation has got worse and it now appears we are left with an untested keeper as back up.....think its clear that this decision was a poor one.

Agreed

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:10 - Mar 14 with 932 viewsBoundy

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:03 - Mar 14 by KeithHaynes

Their first was too.

Which made it all the painful to watch

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:13 - Mar 14 with 893 viewsmax936

Patterson is doing ok, Nitcham is the stand out though Grimes doing ok, don't know how Cullen started ahead of Whittaker though.

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:14 - Mar 14 with 880 viewsA_Fans_Dad

We have looked so much better going forward with a bit of pace.
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:14 - Mar 14 with 870 viewsonehunglow

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:13 - Mar 14 by max936

Patterson is doing ok, Nitcham is the stand out though Grimes doing ok, don't know how Cullen started ahead of Whittaker though.

Why this lad is left out beats me

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:14 - Mar 14 with 865 viewsDr_Parnassus

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:08 - Mar 14 by magicdaps10

He is a massive issue.

A week?!

To source an adequate keeper to play this style, convince a player to move to Swansea, agree a deal with a club… in the busiest period of the year.

You make it sound so easy.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:15 - Mar 14 with 869 viewsBoundy

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:08 - Mar 14 by Dr_Parnassus

It was a decent first half because they gave us as much room as we wanted to bring the ball up to the half way.

Second half they pressed us from the start of it and we crumbled within 5 minutes. Could see it coming a mile off in terms of the pressure they were going to put on us in the second half, yet no tweak was made to formation or ethos.

We will be very fortunate to get a point here.

Really?

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:17 - Mar 14 with 852 viewsmagicdaps10

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:10 - Mar 14 by onehunglow

Agreed

As we stand looking back......its absolutely scandalous.

I was happy with the situation when we signed the kid but in reality it was just done for the sake of doing with no real plan going forward.
It's highly unlikely the kid comes in and if he does....wecare hoping for a miracle that he is atleast half decent.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024