Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE 23:56 - Mar 11 with 12347 viewsNotLoyal

If the Swans can get away from Saaaaarf Landan with anything it will be a miracle of extraordinary magnitudeys.

Away tickets latest : Tickets can be purchased from the North Stand Ticket Office at The New Den from 5.30pm on match day. The ticket office accepts cash and card and is located near the turnstiles. Supporters should be aware that tickets purchased from the North Stand Ticket Office will be subject to a £3 price increase on previously published prices. Duplicates and collections will also be available from here.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59800/the-positive-to-ta
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59809/russell-martin-‘

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:19 - Mar 14 with 1208 viewsBoundy

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:14 - Mar 14 by Dr_Parnassus

A week?!

To source an adequate keeper to play this style, convince a player to move to Swansea, agree a deal with a club… in the busiest period of the year.

You make it sound so easy.

When it comes to goals conceded which were the Fishers fault then look again they have been simple gabdling errors ,nothing to do with how we play
[Post edited 14 Mar 2023 21:21]

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:19 - Mar 14 with 1194 viewsonehunglow

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:17 - Mar 14 by magicdaps10

As we stand looking back......its absolutely scandalous.

I was happy with the situation when we signed the kid but in reality it was just done for the sake of doing with no real plan going forward.
It's highly unlikely the kid comes in and if he does....wecare hoping for a miracle that he is atleast half decent.

Bottom line
Fisher should not be at our club.
In fact ,he should not be at any club
As soon as Benda was injured ,alarm bells should have rung

He is single handedly killing us with ineptitude and cowardice

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:22 - Mar 14 with 1170 viewspencoedjack

Much better since we scored, amazing what a bit of width does.

Ntcham best player on the park by a country mile
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:22 - Mar 14 with 1161 viewsBryanSwan

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:19 - Mar 14 by Boundy

When it comes to goals conceded which were the Fishers fault then look again they have been simple gabdling errors ,nothing to do with how we play

Probably better we didn't sign a keeper in January, Martin would've only brought in Fisher mk.2

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:24 - Mar 14 with 1138 viewsBoundy

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:22 - Mar 14 by BryanSwan

Probably better we didn't sign a keeper in January, Martin would've only brought in Fisher mk.2

Could it be possible that there's another out there like him

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:24 - Mar 14 with 1121 viewsonehunglow

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:24 - Mar 14 by Boundy

No

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:25 - Mar 14 with 1131 viewsmagicdaps10

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:19 - Mar 14 by onehunglow

Bottom line
Fisher should not be at our club.
In fact ,he should not be at any club
As soon as Benda was injured ,alarm bells should have rung

He is single handedly killing us with ineptitude and cowardice

His confidence is rock bottom but that's not an excuse, he isn't up to it.

As I say, I was quite relaxed about the situation at the time but clearly I was wrong to feel that way, I was even happy when they signed this kid and understood the situation at the time but clearly there was no forward thinking with the signing.

We need someone at the club to grab the thing by the neck and take total control of the situation but there doesn't seem anyone capable of doing so at the club.
We need someone who is proactive to step up here.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:28 - Mar 14 with 1070 viewsonehunglow

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:25 - Mar 14 by magicdaps10

His confidence is rock bottom but that's not an excuse, he isn't up to it.

As I say, I was quite relaxed about the situation at the time but clearly I was wrong to feel that way, I was even happy when they signed this kid and understood the situation at the time but clearly there was no forward thinking with the signing.

We need someone at the club to grab the thing by the neck and take total control of the situation but there doesn't seem anyone capable of doing so at the club.
We need someone who is proactive to step up here.

His confidence is low because he feels embarrassed .
I actually feel sorry for him.
He is not a professional goalkeeper ,not in a month of Sundays

Login to get fewer ads

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:28 - Mar 14 with 1074 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Do we inject our squad with sedatives during half time or something?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:28 - Mar 14 with 1070 viewsmagicdaps10

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:24 - Mar 14 by Boundy

It's a massive worry that no one at the very top has any idea about football.......its a huge concern for me that has really crammed home in the last few months.

Anyone who has a slight idea about football would try and get this ship, a ship that's been sinking for a few years now, they would try and take control of the situation and get it back in course but there seems to be no urgency to do so.

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:33 - Mar 14 with 1016 viewsvetchonian

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:28 - Mar 14 by magicdaps10

It's a massive worry that no one at the very top has any idea about football.......its a huge concern for me that has really crammed home in the last few months.

Anyone who has a slight idea about football would try and get this ship, a ship that's been sinking for a few years now, they would try and take control of the situation and get it back in course but there seems to be no urgency to do so.

only a few months ago you were telling us to trust in Russ

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:34 - Mar 14 with 988 viewsonehunglow

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:33 - Mar 14 by vetchonian

He s been let down as we all have.
Time we United

Get Martin out .

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:35 - Mar 14 with 970 viewsangryjack

Enough is enough now..its a results business
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:35 - Mar 14 with 970 viewsmax936

Millwall playing the game here keeper deliberately kicks the ball away and one of their players goes down with cramp. joke.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2023 21:36]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:36 - Mar 14 with 940 viewsonehunglow

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:35 - Mar 14 by angryjack

Enough is enough now..its a results business

But Russ will be purring with how we controlled the game

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:38 - Mar 14 with 911 viewsmax936

Yet more stupidity by Manning.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:38 - Mar 14 with 903 viewsBoundy

Manning wants to be fined a years wage the thick

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:39 - Mar 14 with 866 viewsonehunglow

Chasing the game and our captain insists on sideways first

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:40 - Mar 14 with 865 viewsswan65split

Some say we wont go down, if we were the Titanic, the water has just reached the deck, anyone got some spare buckets? we are going to need them.
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:41 - Mar 14 with 822 viewsBryanSwan

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:40 - Mar 14 by swan65split

Some say we wont go down, if we were the Titanic, the water has just reached the deck, anyone got some spare buckets? we are going to need them.

We are only 8pts above the drop, he needs to go now or we will be going down.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:42 - Mar 14 with 808 viewsonehunglow

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:40 - Mar 14 by swan65split

I’ve said this for a long time.
We are now incapable of beating anyone

We are playing effectively with no goalkeeper .

Whittaker treatment is disgusting

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:42 - Mar 14 with 802 viewsDr_Parnassus

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:19 - Mar 14 by Boundy

Utter nonsense. The first goal was a direct consequence of pressure from Millwall as we were playing around the back.

I honestly don’t know what game people watch, or if they just say things to be controversial.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:42 - Mar 14 with 788 viewsmagicdaps10

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:33 - Mar 14 by vetchonian

A few months ago I was buying presents for Xmas!

Since the disaster of the January window it's gone downhill at a rate of god knows, things need changing and needs being done quickly.
He is a broken man and its reflecting, I am all for giving people time but I know when the time has come......i am not stubborn and will call it how I see it.

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:43 - Mar 14 with 778 viewsBadlands

Some are desperately hoping we will be relegated to say, 'I told you so' and have another moan.
A much better performance and sustained over the whole game. Three spawny goals TBH but Fisher has to go.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:43 - Mar 14 with 766 viewsonehunglow

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:42 - Mar 14 by Dr_Parnassus

Utter nonsense. The first goal was a direct consequence of pressure from Millwall as we were playing around the back.

I honestly don’t know what game people watch, or if they just say things to be controversial.

Disagree.
He is totally responsible

His defenders are terrier of him.
Goalkeepers give confidence to defenders . Ours is feared .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024