Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE 23:56 - Mar 11 with 12344 viewsNotLoyal

If the Swans can get away from Saaaaarf Landan with anything it will be a miracle of extraordinary magnitudeys.

Away tickets latest : Tickets can be purchased from the North Stand Ticket Office at The New Den from 5.30pm on match day. The ticket office accepts cash and card and is located near the turnstiles. Supporters should be aware that tickets purchased from the North Stand Ticket Office will be subject to a £3 price increase on previously published prices. Duplicates and collections will also be available from here.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59800/the-positive-to-ta
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59809/russell-martin-‘

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:37 - Mar 14 with 1257 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Come on lads that was a good half I got my Walsh at wing back wrong. But Harry is doing a good job there.
Natcham is playing some good football.
I think this is ours for the taking 🤔. The Millwall croud are scum millllllllllllllllllllllllllll , no one likes Millwall because they are shit .... come on our lovely boys!!!!!!!
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:37 - Mar 14 with 1244 viewsonehunglow

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:36 - Mar 14 by Boundy

We've played well enough but I feel we could step it up a gear at times , we're still.at times gifting them the ball but we look more confident going forward ,neat little triangles with always an option available

Millwall are ten places above us and are basically crap.
Makes one think
Clocks go forward soon and summer around the corner

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:38 - Mar 14 with 1249 viewsunion_jack

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:34 - Mar 14 by Dr_Winston

Ntcham making such an obvious difference to our intent going forward you do have to wonder why the hell he's on the bench so often. Not perfect of course, but he needs to be involved a lot more often.

I don’t think he’s got 90 in him but we will see. I was always more comfortable with him coming on as an impact sub.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:42 - Mar 14 with 1197 viewsBryanSwan

I get some are trying to be positive, but I'm just bored of watching us tiki taka the ball from the halfway line to 30 yards out and back again.
We look better as Millwall haven't pressed and have set up in a low block, hoping to either counter when we make a mistake or to use a set piece.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:43 - Mar 14 with 1192 viewsSullutaCreturned

I see some common ground here with our last home game. We have been the better team but failed to score. it's only a matter of time before we gift the oppo a chance and when we do they usually take it.

We need to score when on top.
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:44 - Mar 14 with 1181 viewsunion_jack

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:43 - Mar 14 by SullutaCreturned

I see some common ground here with our last home game. We have been the better team but failed to score. it's only a matter of time before we gift the oppo a chance and when we do they usually take it.

Yep, probably.

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:47 - Mar 14 with 1158 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:42 - Mar 14 by BryanSwan

I get some are trying to be positive, but I'm just bored of watching us tiki taka the ball from the halfway line to 30 yards out and back again.
We look better as Millwall haven't pressed and have set up in a low block, hoping to either counter when we make a mistake or to use a set piece.

The football would be good with more attacking intent. To play against it if we were two up would frustrate the hell out of any opposition
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:48 - Mar 14 with 1147 viewsBryanSwan

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:43 - Mar 14 by SullutaCreturned

We need to create a half decent chance to score first.

Login to get fewer ads

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:48 - Mar 14 with 1142 viewsBoundy

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:44 - Mar 14 by union_jack

Yep, probably.

Prepare for a bit of a 10 minute defending me thinks

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:51 - Mar 14 with 1126 viewsBryanSwan

There it is, classic!

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:52 - Mar 14 with 1106 viewsangryjack

Ooooopps there it is..
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:52 - Mar 14 with 1106 viewsunion_jack

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:51 - Mar 14 by BryanSwan

There it is, classic!

Not clearing our lines. aerially pathetic.

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:52 - Mar 14 with 1105 viewspencoedjack

Suicidal football.
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:52 - Mar 14 with 1101 viewsonehunglow

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:51 - Mar 14 by BryanSwan

There it is, classic!

Good football !
It’s predictable though

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:53 - Mar 14 with 1080 viewsangryjack

We want Russell out I said we want Russell out..let's have that around liberty Sunday.. if I go saying that
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:55 - Mar 14 with 1049 viewsonehunglow

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:53 - Mar 14 by angryjack

We want Russell out I said we want Russell out..let's have that around liberty Sunday.. if I go saying that

You d think it would resonate every game

It’s too painful.

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:55 - Mar 14 with 1045 viewsBoundy

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:53 - Mar 14 by angryjack

Well let's see if Martins pleased with tonight's mentality

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:56 - Mar 14 with 1030 viewsKeithHaynes

Boo the black man Millwall.
How convenient.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:57 - Mar 14 with 988 viewsKeithHaynes

Keeeeeeeeper FFS

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:58 - Mar 14 with 982 viewsangryjack

Jesus in goals again..he's definitely got holes in his hands
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:58 - Mar 14 with 968 viewsonehunglow

How much longer

Fisher really should be hooked

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:58 - Mar 14 with 969 viewsunion_jack

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:56 - Mar 14 by KeithHaynes

Boo the black man Millwall.
How convenient.

Oh come on Keith, he milked that one!

Anyway, we’re falling apart again. Fisher again!!!

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:59 - Mar 14 with 956 viewsKeithHaynes

I’m sick of this keeper shit.

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:59 - Mar 14 with 943 viewsmax936

2-0 now yet another calamity by Fisher, apparently he's a goal keeper

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:59 - Mar 14 with 923 viewsonehunglow

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 20:59 - Mar 14 by KeithHaynes

I’m sick of this keeper shit.

Word order

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024