Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE 23:56 - Mar 11 with 12343 viewsNotLoyal

If the Swans can get away from Saaaaarf Landan with anything it will be a miracle of extraordinary magnitudeys.

Away tickets latest : Tickets can be purchased from the North Stand Ticket Office at The New Den from 5.30pm on match day. The ticket office accepts cash and card and is located near the turnstiles. Supporters should be aware that tickets purchased from the North Stand Ticket Office will be subject to a £3 price increase on previously published prices. Duplicates and collections will also be available from here.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59800/the-positive-to-ta
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59809/russell-martin-‘

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:43 - Mar 14 with 1324 viewsmax936

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:28 - Mar 14 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Do we inject our squad with sedatives during half time or something?

They all switch off whilst listening to Martin dribbling on and on.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:45 - Mar 14 with 1294 viewsbuilthjack

Whittaker. No right foot. Doesn’t get off the ground when going for a header. Seems to have lost his pace. Poor.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:45 - Mar 14 with 1278 viewsDr_Parnassus

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:33 - Mar 14 by vetchonian

only a few months ago you were telling us to trust in Russ

Amazing isn’t it what a narrative can do to ones view.

It’s gone from “playing in the Championship is a dream I didn’t think was possible 20 years ago”, “perspective”, “process”…. To “sinking ship”!!’

Unbelievable.

It’s simple really. We can’t make the play offs, won’t realistically go down.

We are waiting to the summer before doing anything that changes the face of the club.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:45 - Mar 14 with 1293 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:41 - Mar 14 by BryanSwan

We are only 8pts above the drop, he needs to go now or we will be going down.

I doubt it because the rest below us are just as bad if not worse.
Although Blackpool stuffed QPR 6:1.
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:46 - Mar 14 with 1281 viewsonehunglow

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:43 - Mar 14 by max936

They all switch off whilst listening to Martin dribbling on and on.

Wouldn’t you .
I think the older pros see him as a jerk m,the young ones fear him as they are trying to build their careers .
His treatment of Whittaker is his template of how he deals with talent.

It is appalling

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:46 - Mar 14 with 1265 viewsmagicdaps10

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:43 - Mar 14 by onehunglow

Disagree.
He is totally responsible

His defenders are terrier of him.
Goalkeepers give confidence to defenders . Ours is feared .

Most certainly.

If you play football and mainly a defender, you have a goalkeeper that you have no confidence in....that will be on your mind whilst doing your job and ultimately not allowing you to do your job with 100% concentration.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:48 - Mar 14 with 1242 viewsshingle

Gap butween us and the relegation zone down to 8pts
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:48 - Mar 14 with 1223 viewsonehunglow

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:46 - Mar 14 by magicdaps10

Most certainly.

If you play football and mainly a defender, you have a goalkeeper that you have no confidence in....that will be on your mind whilst doing your job and ultimately not allowing you to do your job with 100% concentration.

I seriously feel for decent folk like you who gave this “ coach” support on,y for it to be shoved down the sink.
What drives Martin is beyond me

That said,we have a gutless,clueless,supine captain ,the root of it all.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:49 - Mar 14 with 1211 viewsDr_Parnassus

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:42 - Mar 14 by magicdaps10

A few months ago I was buying presents for Xmas!

Since the disaster of the January window it's gone downhill at a rate of god knows, things need changing and needs being done quickly.
He is a broken man and its reflecting, I am all for giving people time but I know when the time has come......i am not stubborn and will call it how I see it.

We were rubbish due to Martin long before January.

15th prior, 17th now.

But you were saying how amazing it was to be competing at this level and perspective is needed when people were criticising Martin.

Now you realised you were spectacularly wrong, you have subtly changed it to blaming others at the club.

Martin needs to go at the end of the season and we need a strong manager who can control his players and understands the game better.

If there is someone that we want long term that is available now then let’s do it, however it’s a long shot and it’s far more likely our candidate will manifest itself in the summer.

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:51 - Mar 14 with 1175 viewsDr_Parnassus

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:43 - Mar 14 by onehunglow

Disagree.
He is totally responsible

His defenders are terrier of him.
Goalkeepers give confidence to defenders . Ours is feared .

He was responsible for the second goal, not the first.

The first was a product of the system, the same types of goals given away regardless of who is between the sticks.

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:51 - Mar 14 with 1186 viewsangryjack

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:45 - Mar 14 by builthjack

Whittaker. No right foot. Doesn’t get off the ground when going for a header. Seems to have lost his pace. Poor.

If he's poor.the rest are utter garbage only one looked like doing snything,made keeper work more times in half hour than z lot have last 10 games
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:51 - Mar 14 with 1186 viewsLuther27

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:48 - Mar 14 by shingle

Ten games left as well.
We are in a rut well and truly
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:52 - Mar 14 with 1174 viewsFlashberryjack

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:22 - Mar 14 by pencoedjack

Much better since we scored, amazing what a bit of width does.

Ntcham best player on the park by a country mile

Good tactics by our manager to be fair, wait until you go 2 down, fool the opposition into a false sense of security then surprise them by playing attacking football.

Whoever bought Fisher needs sacking.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:52 - Mar 14 with 1165 viewsmagicdaps10

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:48 - Mar 14 by shingle

And some clowns are saying to wait until the end of the season!

We had these fans calling to sack him in October and now the narrative is not to sack him until the end of the season.

Talk about going from gung ho to head in the sand.
You couldn't really make it up.

It's all about understanding the situation and having a process going forward......if it doesn't come to fruition then action needs to be taken.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:52 - Mar 14 with 1165 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:45 - Mar 14 by builthjack

Apart from the flukey goal Whittacker was the only player to really test the keeper.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2023 21:56]
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:54 - Mar 14 with 1131 viewsjacksfullaces

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:43 - Mar 14 by Badlands

Some are desperately hoping we will be relegated to say, 'I told you so' and have another moan.
A much better performance and sustained over the whole game. Three spawny goals TBH but Fisher has to go.

in isolation and perhaps compared to a few games of late was not a bad effort. didn't deserve to lose tonight.

shows there is a bit of footballing talent in the squad

what we have left and what we do with it next year remains to be seen.
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:55 - Mar 14 with 1100 viewsDr_Parnassus

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:52 - Mar 14 by magicdaps10

And some clowns are saying to wait until the end of the season!

We had these fans calling to sack him in October and now the narrative is not to sack him until the end of the season.

Talk about going from gung ho to head in the sand.
You couldn't really make it up.

It's all about understanding the situation and having a process going forward......if it doesn't come to fruition then action needs to be taken.

Sacking someone in October and sacking someone in March with nothing left to play for is wildly different.

The “clowns” were the ones repeating the “process” mantra, repeating the “transition season” nonsense and now still absolving him of being the bulk cause of the issues.

Just garbage after garbage has been spewed over the last 18 months in this Martin cult despite it being explained time and time again in minute detail.

I’m pretty sure I don’t need to name names.

The fact is, some of us can see exactly what’s going on - others see it 12 months later and try and save face by deflecting it.

Lessons.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2023 22:00]

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:56 - Mar 14 with 1085 viewsBoundy

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:33 - Mar 14 by vetchonian

only a few months ago you were telling us to trust in Russ

That was then this is now ,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:58 - Mar 14 with 1040 viewsDr_Parnassus

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:56 - Mar 14 by Boundy

That was then this is now ,

The now was the same as then.

We play the same way, we get the same kinds of results, for the same reasons.

It’s just some did their best to keep their heads in the sand.

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 22:00 - Mar 14 with 1019 viewsLuther27

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:55 - Mar 14 by Dr_Parnassus

Sacking someone in October and sacking someone in March with nothing left to play for is wildly different.

The “clowns” were the ones repeating the “process” mantra, repeating the “transition season” nonsense and now still absolving him of being the bulk cause of the issues.

Just garbage after garbage has been spewed over the last 18 months in this Martin cult despite it being explained time and time again in minute detail.

I’m pretty sure I don’t need to name names.

The fact is, some of us can see exactly what’s going on - others see it 12 months later and try and save face by deflecting it.

Lessons.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2023 22:00]

We are playing 10 games to stay in the championship 8 points above the relegation zone. Anything is possible so I’d say the rest of the season is pretty important.
Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 22:01 - Mar 14 with 1016 viewsunion_jack

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:54 - Mar 14 by jacksfullaces

in isolation and perhaps compared to a few games of late was not a bad effort. didn't deserve to lose tonight.

shows there is a bit of footballing talent in the squad

what we have left and what we do with it next year remains to be seen.

I’ll tell you something, any other team applying pressure like we did tonight after we got one back would have at least found a way to equalise if not win that game.

We worked hard, played pretty football and had them worried but really they didn’t need to be because we can’t get the ball in the net enough. And if we do we think it’s only polite to allow the opposition to do so!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 22:02 - Mar 14 with 985 viewsDr_Parnassus

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 22:00 - Mar 14 by Luther27

We are playing 10 games to stay in the championship 8 points above the relegation zone. Anything is possible so I’d say the rest of the season is pretty important.

It’s extremely unlikely we get relegated.

We probably need to win 1 of the next 10.

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 22:03 - Mar 14 with 976 viewsBoundy

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 21:42 - Mar 14 by Dr_Parnassus

Utter nonsense. The first goal was a direct consequence of pressure from Millwall as we were playing around the back.

I honestly don’t know what game people watch, or if they just say things to be controversial.

I honestly dont know why you think you're right all the time , have a good evening . morning or what ever time zone you purport to be in

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 22:04 - Mar 14 with 956 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans eight points from relegation

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Millwall v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 MONDAY UPDATE on 22:05 - Mar 14 with 943 viewssw02sea

All this bollocks highlighted by people on here, that we can’t go down, and I’ve said previously that I can’t see where a W is coming from.
As Delia Smith said…”Where are you?”
Lots of games left, where teams like Blackpool can put a run together.
Be afraid, be very afraid, especially while this deluded numpty is still in charge.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024