Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feeling disinterested 12:08 - Mar 20 with 4732 viewsQPRConor2000

as a young QPR fan, I am feeling increasingly disinterested in the club.

I have been supporting QPR since I was a young kid, but I am really seriously am feeling like I have been taken for granted, many fans at this football club pay a hell of a lot of their hard earned money to come and watch the team, yet how can you justify paying that when the team doesn't even bother to turn up?

I am seeing a lot of people seriously considering not renewing their season tickets for next season and who can blame them?

as a club, we need serious change or else its only going to get worse sadly.

[Post edited 20 Mar 2023 12:08]
Feeling disinterested on 21:32 - Mar 21 with 619 viewsBushRanger82

Having attended the Birmingham City game at Loftus Rd last Saturday, I will from now on, be seen on platform 2 of Euston station of a Saturday afternoon, doing a bit of trainspotting.
I'm all for excitement, me!
Feeling disinterested on 09:19 - Mar 22 with 470 viewsNorthantsHoop

All I can say is have a break, football as has been mentioned is an up and down experience. When I started going regularly in late 70s as a teenager we had gone down to Division 2 after 6 years in Division 1, it took a few years when the spark of Venables lifted the club. Possibly the spark will happen again, could be Ainsworth, could be announcement of a new ground, could be change of playing style. Stick with it you never know.
Feeling disinterested on 09:26 - Mar 22 with 453 viewstoboboly

Go to non-league it's much more fun. Talking of which there is a thread.....

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024