Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where are you watching the Swans today ? 18:35 - Mar 31 with 4456 viewsKeithHaynes

Me, poolside with Paul Breitner, his son, and a few converted locals.
The Gib jacks I’m sure will find themselves a spot.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Where are you watching the Swans tomorrow ? on 10:50 - Apr 1 with 1169 views1983

Where are you watching the Swans tomorrow ? on 10:10 - Apr 1 by bennytheblue

Yep I can swim away to the left and right, loads of nice pebbles too, none shooting past my head either…..

You know what you are good lad 👍

Where are you watching the Swans today ? on 11:32 - Apr 1 with 1140 viewsDr_Winston

I'm not. Had made previous plans to go out with non-Swans fan friends expecting the game to be shifted. It wasn't. I'm not the type to cancel on people so I'll be following the game on Twitter.

It's a weird one though. A game I'm not gutted to be missing. Neither team is currently playing well so the result could go either way, but we've been so dominant in recent years that whereas in previous seasons a loss would be devastating, now it would probably just feel like a blip.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 11:44]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Where are you watching the Swans tomorrow ? on 11:42 - Apr 1 with 1126 viewsGixerJack

Yep I can swim away to the left and right, loads of nice pebbles too, none shooting past my head either…..

What time you going down? Maybe I can help out with a couple of pebbles… just to make you feel at home like 🫤😉
Where are you watching the Swans today ? on 11:44 - Apr 1 with 1116 viewsGixerJack

I’m working too… in Canton ironically
Where are you watching the Swans today ? on 11:56 - Apr 1 with 1084 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Where are you watching the Swans today ? on 11:44 - Apr 1 by GixerJack

I’m working too… in Canton ironically

One man JACK ARMY ! Let them have it there's no sea for them to swim away😆
Where are you watching the Swans today ? on 12:09 - Apr 1 with 1054 viewsKeithHaynes

Where are you watching the Swans today ? on 11:56 - Apr 1 by Rhonnda_Jack

There is a location in Cardiff which will remain incognito where ticketless Jacks are meeting to ‘watch’ the game. Plus Bridgend, I’ve been asked to make them known to members on here that I trust however, I’m not going to do that.

Where are you watching the Swans today ? on 12:36 - Apr 1 with 1031 viewsGixerJack

Where are you watching the Swans today ? on 12:09 - Apr 1 by KeithHaynes

There is a location in Cardiff which will remain incognito where ticketless Jacks are meeting to ‘watch’ the game. Plus Bridgend, I’ve been asked to make them known to members on here that I trust however, I’m not going to do that.

Top man!!!
Where are you watching the Swans tomorrow ? on 14:17 - Apr 1 with 983 viewsSullutaCreturned

It can probably be arranged

That's the best thing about the away end up there. the roof means safety these days, we used to have terrible trouble with the weather up there, we always needed umbrellas even on the nicest day!
Login to get fewer ads

Where are you watching the Swans today ? on 14:51 - Apr 1 with 967 viewsjohnlangy

Streams anyone ?
Where are you watching the Swans today ? on 15:03 - Apr 1 with 949 views1462jack

No where 🤦‍♂️ stream ain’t ain’t working
Where are you watching the Swans today ? on 15:12 - Apr 1 with 941 viewsGixerJack

Where are you watching the Swans today ? on 11:56 - Apr 1 by Rhonnda_Jack

That’s my anonymity blown then 😬
Where are you watching the Swans tomorrow ? on 18:07 - Apr 1 with 873 viewsGixerJack

Where are you watching the Swans tomorrow ? on 07:57 - Apr 1 by bennytheblue

Druidstone has some nice caves….you can walk around to one spot below the hotel just before high tide, get cut off and spend a nice few hours on your own private beach……love it

Must be a super high tide coz you been gone ages butt
Where are you watching the Swans today ? on 18:40 - Apr 1 with 856 viewsmajorraglan

Didn’t see the game, but listened to it on the radio. One of my mates went up in the bubble, but one of my kids, despite my best efforts taking him down to the Liberty including the odd hospitality job has switched sides and was in the Canton Stand - his mates and my brother in law are “blue” and he’s gravitating that way!

Can’t say I’m pleased, but I’d rather him support a Welsh club than someone like Man Utd. I think the Swans have put Cardiff on the road to League 1.
Where are you watching the Swans tomorrow ? on 07:38 - Apr 2 with 786 viewsSTID2017

Where are you watching the Swans tomorrow ? on 18:59 - Mar 31 by SullutaCreturned

In Birchgrove at a secret location only known to the priviliged few on a top secret whatsapp group

Don't tell them Pike

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Where are you watching the Swans tomorrow ? on 07:40 - Apr 2 with 785 viewsSTID2017

Where are you watching the Swans tomorrow ? on 19:02 - Mar 31 by KeithHaynes

Never trust anyone on that group they involve themselves in shenanigans and dark arts 👍😂

Especially the ones from up Norf

Where are you watching the Swans tomorrow ? on 07:45 - Apr 2 with 785 viewsSTID2017

Where are you watching the Swans tomorrow ? on 21:10 - Mar 31 by Fireboy2

How very dare you 😡

He is just jealous he only got to hang around with a former World Cup star.
I got to spend the afternoon with a right star ( his young lad is great though )

Where are you watching the Swans tomorrow ? on 07:47 - Apr 2 with 785 viewsSTID2017

Where are you watching the Swans tomorrow ? on 21:30 - Mar 31 by KeithHaynes

😂👍 Top quality jacks on the group mate.

So I heard

Where are you watching the Swans tomorrow ? on 07:48 - Apr 2 with 785 viewsSTID2017

Sounds good

Where are you watching the Swans today ? on 07:50 - Apr 2 with 784 viewsSTID2017

Where are you watching the Swans today ? on 11:32 - Apr 1 by Dr_Winston

I'm not. Had made previous plans to go out with non-Swans fan friends expecting the game to be shifted. It wasn't. I'm not the type to cancel on people so I'll be following the game on Twitter.

It's a weird one though. A game I'm not gutted to be missing. Neither team is currently playing well so the result could go either way, but we've been so dominant in recent years that whereas in previous seasons a loss would be devastating, now it would probably just feel like a blip.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 11:44]

I wasn't expecting much from it.
As it was cracking game and fantastic result

Where are you watching the Swans today ? on 08:42 - Apr 2 with 770 viewsDr_Winston

Where are you watching the Swans today ? on 07:50 - Apr 2 by STID2017

I wasn't expecting much from it.
As it was cracking game and fantastic result

Watched the highlights. Fast and frantic between two teams not playing particularly well. We deserved to win despite throwing away a two goal lead and some questionable decisions from the touch line as per.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Where are you watching the Swans today ? on 09:36 - Apr 2 with 743 viewsbonymine

Well what a day that was out here in sunny Spain ☀️😎🍻🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🥳

The last of our stragglers got to bed at 5.30am gonna be some sore heads around the pool today !! 🤢☀️😎🇪🇸🍻

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Where are you watching the Swans tomorrow ? on 10:33 - Apr 2 with 714 viewsFireboy2

Where are you watching the Swans tomorrow ? on 07:40 - Apr 2 by STID2017

Especially the ones from up Norf

I already know 😘
Where are you watching the Swans today ? on 11:24 - Apr 2 with 687 viewsKeithHaynes

Where are you watching the Swans today ? on 09:36 - Apr 2 by bonymine

Well what a day that was out here in sunny Spain ☀️😎🍻🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🥳

The last of our stragglers got to bed at 5.30am gonna be some sore heads around the pool today !! 🤢☀️😎🇪🇸🍻

Lovely day here mate, thanks for the vids, that’s some Jack celebration.

Where are you watching the Swans today ? on 11:32 - Apr 2 with 681 viewsSwanLuke

Celebrated with my Villa mate out here in Dubai!

Got back to his late with the family and he offered to put it on but as we were 1 up I didn’t want to bring bad luck. Resulted in two hours of extreme agony of him laughing and winding me up without knowing the score.. needless to say there was a big explosion of joy when he showed us the result which was of much amusement to our villa mates 😂

Has anyone seen any footage of soccer saturdays coverage of the winner?
Where are you watching the Swans today ? on 11:58 - Apr 2 with 660 viewsKeithHaynes

Where are you watching the Swans today ? on 11:32 - Apr 2 by SwanLuke

Celebrated with my Villa mate out here in Dubai!

Got back to his late with the family and he offered to put it on but as we were 1 up I didn’t want to bring bad luck. Resulted in two hours of extreme agony of him laughing and winding me up without knowing the score.. needless to say there was a big explosion of joy when he showed us the result which was of much amusement to our villa mates 😂

Has anyone seen any footage of soccer saturdays coverage of the winner?

No mate if you can source it pit it on 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024