Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it worth taking the drop 09:48 - Apr 8 with 8742 viewsstevec

It’s a gamble but does anyone think another year at this level is going to see any improvement? I can’t

If we did stay up, last years £24m loss added to this years will almost certainly see a points deduction at some point in 23/24.

As the regulations are different in L1 it should be easier to turn the boat around, without said points deduction, using a mixture of the handful of players who are worth keeping a level down and strengthening the rest of the side with new players conducive to that league and it’s finances.

I can’t see anyone being much interested in our outfield players, most of them have one more year left on their contracts, so they might feel compelled to get back to the Championship with this club, bearing in mind if they fail in L1 most of their careers will be over as far as a higher level goes.

Could be the season to do it as well, reduce the losses, galvanise a new side, and with a new TV agreement for 24/25 it might attract the new ownership this club desperately needs. This lot should unload it for quid if they want to get it off their hands.

Is it worth taking the drop on 07:13 - Apr 10 with 640 viewsdaveB

Is it worth taking the drop on 03:43 - Apr 10 by ozexile

Would you trust this coaching team to identify the correct players for that? I certainly wouldn't. Someone actually thought signing Dozzell was a good idea.

I think we have to make changes higher up as well
Is it worth taking the drop on 10:10 - Apr 10 with 534 viewsNW10Hoop

I’m sure I remember threads like this rationalising getting relegated far in advance of it being inevitable while we were in the Premier League. 10 or so years on, I’d say it hasn’t gone brilliantly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024