Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Ted Hendrix 01:00 - Apr 9 with 1276 viewszicoshoops

Ted.

Between the pair of us, we’ve been watching our lot for more than a hundred years.
We’ve seen the good.
We’ve seen the bad.
I’m sorry to put you on the spot mate.
But have you ever seen anything like this?

When do we say enough is enough?
Your answer will be the same as mine.

It’s never enough…… it’s our mob.
It’s what we’ve always believed in.
It’s what we’ve always supported.

All we’ve ever expected, during the dark days, and the good, is for anyone wearing the hoops to give 100%.
That’s all.

Yet that not’s the case.
I’ve got to be honest, I wouldn’t piss on most of the players.
But……that’s not the real issue.

Ted…….. I think we’re cursed mate.

P.S.
Anyone who comes on here and starts to defend the owners/Les/Hoos/coaches.
F*uck right off, and take the shit out of your eyes.

What’s going on?

We should be told

Sort it out

FAO Ted Hendrix on 01:06 - Apr 9 with 1240 viewsDamo1962

I can't speak for Ted, bit I've been supporting for 45 years, and this is easily for me the worst team, and state of the club. The effort of the players is not even the biggest problem for me... it's their complete lack of football basics and ability. That is why we are imploding. If these players are better than they look, then the culture and ethos of the club, which should come from above...is lamentable.Until they go...I can't see anything other than back to back relegations.
FAO Ted Hendrix on 10:10 - Apr 9 with 1065 viewsLblock

FAO Ted Hendrix on 01:06 - Apr 9 by Damo1962

I can't speak for Ted, bit I've been supporting for 45 years, and this is easily for me the worst team, and state of the club. The effort of the players is not even the biggest problem for me... it's their complete lack of football basics and ability. That is why we are imploding. If these players are better than they look, then the culture and ethos of the club, which should come from above...is lamentable.Until they go...I can't see anything other than back to back relegations.

Spot on.

But still some say they need to stay, we’re stuck with ‘em and we should be grateful

Writing been on the wall for years….. since Bungle wandered in actually.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

FAO Ted Hendrix on 19:57 - Apr 9 with 892 viewsted_hendrix

Hello Mr Z

Well yes In a manner of speaking I'll do my best to answer your questions.

As a spotty 8 Year old In the Year of 1958 for the first time ever I stood In the Loft with my big Brother, I was instantly bitten/smitten, hooked, amazed at the enormous tea pot on the counter of the tea hut In the corner, I could smell the mud, I could smell the beer the dog ends but most of all I could smell the excitement as our players charged towards the loft with the football, what I didn't realize at the time was QPR FC had In fact had taken me on board and decded to marry me for the rest of my life without any chance of parole or divorce (or trial seperations).

65 Years later she's still hear, still creeping up on me regardless of how many times I tell her to f uck off and leave me alone, stop making me miserable, what was noticeable a few weeks ago Mrs Ted without being prompted said right out of the blue "you've lost again haven't you"?

It was that comment from Mrs Ted that made me think, I gotta stop this, this aint right but to answer your question **But have you ever seen anything like this?**
No I haven't.

I despise the majority of our players and what Pisses me of the most Is I know I absolutely know that they are better than what they are serving us up on the pitch.

I'm tired now, my club have beaten me up once to often, no I'm not being dramatic but I am being realistic. Never ever In my wildest dreams would or could I walk away for good, I've ear marked three localish away games for next season, Oxford United, Wycombe and Cheltenham.

I haven't got an answer, I haven't got a cure all I do know Is that the club that took me in for life 65 Years ago and refuses to let me go Is In a bad way, and there's nothing you me or any other fan can do about It.

Wish you well Mate.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2023 19:59]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024