Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kropotkin you got the match thread op gig !!! 19:38 - Apr 10 with 1047 viewsnumptydumpty

Can you do your best voo doo stuff on opponents ahead !!!

Your team needs you !!!

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
[Post edited 10 Apr 2023 19:38]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Kropotkin you got the match thread op gig !!! on 19:57 - Apr 10 with 991 viewskropotkin41

We're in deep trouble if we're relying on my voodoo and match thread starting powers. Nonetheless, if no-one else has done it by Thursday night, I shall stick my head above the Cosmic parapet and try my utmosr to manifest us a positive result. LOL!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Kropotkin you got the match thread op gig !!! on 20:30 - Apr 10 with 923 viewsBoston

Kropotkin you got the match thread op gig !!! on 19:57 - Apr 10 by kropotkin41

We're in deep trouble if we're relying on my voodoo and match thread starting powers. Nonetheless, if no-one else has done it by Thursday night, I shall stick my head above the Cosmic parapet and try my utmosr to manifest us a positive result. LOL!

Good that you know your station in life mate.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Kropotkin you got the match thread op gig !!! on 21:26 - Apr 10 with 833 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Kropotkin you got the match thread op gig !!! on 19:57 - Apr 10 by kropotkin41

Roger Morgan, Rodney Marsh, Mark Lazarus, Clive Allen and now Kropotkin...legends to a man!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Kropotkin you got the match thread op gig !!! on 22:52 - Apr 10 with 759 viewskropotkin41

Kropotkin you got the match thread op gig !!! on 21:26 - Apr 10 by PlanetHonneywood

Roger Morgan, Rodney Marsh, Mark Lazarus, Clive Allen and now Kropotkin...legends to a man!

A legend in my own lunchtime. I shall try not to let it go to my head. 🤣

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Kropotkin you got the match thread op gig !!! on 06:50 - Apr 12 with 586 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Kropotkin you got the match thread op gig !!! on 22:52 - Apr 10 by kropotkin41

A legend in my own lunchtime. I shall try not to let it go to my head. 🤣

You get a win on Saturday, and the God thread changes as half this board become practising Kropotkinics overnight.

You might want to start cutting your posts off here and getting them ready to paste into a good book. All the great religions have one. Its so all your followers can study your teachings.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2023 7:44]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024