Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday's referee 14:05 - Apr 12 with 1811 viewsNorthernr

Bit of a joke this IMO...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/60019
Saturday's referee on 14:13 - Apr 12 with 1737 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Rather than demoting him, just put him in the stocks for a week in Brighton.
Saturday's referee on 14:14 - Apr 12 with 1744 viewsJuzzie

'kin 'ell, just give him a mid-table-players-on-the-beach fixture.

Stoke v West Brom (OK, WBA 'could' make the play offs, plus have a game in hand, but highly unlikely)
Sunderland v Birmingham (as above as with 'brum on 50 pts unlikely to go down)
Watford v Bristol City - absolute perfect game for Stroud
Saturday's referee on 14:22 - Apr 12 with 1695 viewsCamberleyR

13 Coventry games and they've yet to lose. 'kin 'ell.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Saturday's referee on 14:27 - Apr 12 with 1679 viewsPinnerPaul

Darren Cann has been AR at a Champions League Final and 2 World Cups, plus many other finals and 3 Championship play off finals so think he will be able to cope with QPR v Coventry

Actually disagree with the take on 'his' handball in the Brighton match.

I don't even understand this (from the LOTG) " the upper boundary of
the arm is in line with the bottom of the armpit." and in any case from the not that clear replays looked like the ball hit the Brighton player about halfway up his arm to me.

Interesting also to hear nonsense spouted on TV about the "badge" and "sleeve line" being spouted as if that is what the law says - which is pretty obvious as neither badge position or sleeve length are standard!

However, I do agree, IF you are giving official holidays for honest mistakes, then they should be holidays, not just dropped a level.
Saturday's referee on 14:29 - Apr 12 with 1664 viewsNorthernr

Saturday's referee on 14:27 - Apr 12 by PinnerPaul

Darren Cann has been AR at a Champions League Final and 2 World Cups, plus many other finals and 3 Championship play off finals so think he will be able to cope with QPR v Coventry

Actually disagree with the take on 'his' handball in the Brighton match.

I don't even understand this (from the LOTG) " the upper boundary of
the arm is in line with the bottom of the armpit." and in any case from the not that clear replays looked like the ball hit the Brighton player about halfway up his arm to me.

Interesting also to hear nonsense spouted on TV about the "badge" and "sleeve line" being spouted as if that is what the law says - which is pretty obvious as neither badge position or sleeve length are standard!

However, I do agree, IF you are giving official holidays for honest mistakes, then they should be holidays, not just dropped a level.

Or as said above, if the idea is to give them an 'easier' game to get their eye back in or whatever, there are three Championship fixtures this weekend with nothing on them, why give him one that matters to both clubs?

That's before you even get to his weird Coventry stats - 13 games, no defeats, 12 yellows for their players, 28 for the opposition.

They don't half like to create problems for themselves.
Saturday's referee on 14:36 - Apr 12 with 1617 viewsARudd

Saturday's referee on 14:29 - Apr 12 by Northernr

Or as said above, if the idea is to give them an 'easier' game to get their eye back in or whatever, there are three Championship fixtures this weekend with nothing on them, why give him one that matters to both clubs?

That's before you even get to his weird Coventry stats - 13 games, no defeats, 12 yellows for their players, 28 for the opposition.

But they don’t care and there are no repercussions anyway, so they’ll basically carry on doing what they want, sh!t or not…
Saturday's referee on 14:40 - Apr 12 with 1598 viewsHayesender

Just when I was starting to feel optimistic for the first time in weeks!

Anyone got a fag ?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Saturday's referee on 14:51 - Apr 12 with 1560 viewsHunterhoop

You’d hope the FA would record the scores of the matches referees take and that they can easily check the stats before assigning them to future games. Would seem to be THE single most important method of preventing corruption. Coventry being unbeaten in the 13 games he’s reffed is bizarre. They’ve not been running away with the league the last two years….

It’s the same with Stroud and Bournemouth. No doubt there are more.

“Hold on lads, Coventry are unbeaten in 13 with this fella. That does seem a bit odd, one to discuss at his review. In the meantime why don’t we switch him with this fella who has a balanced record with both sides?”

Who would argue with that logic?!

I’d wager the FA don’t even monitor the data let alone review it or have it impact decision making.
Login to get fewer ads

Saturday's referee on 15:48 - Apr 12 with 1395 viewsCamberleyR

Saturday's referee on 14:29 - Apr 12 by Northernr

Do you how many penalties he's given for them Clive?
Apologies if it's in your article as I didn't fully read it, just saw the 13 games reffing Coventry and no defeats stat and groaned.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2023 15:51]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Saturday's referee on 15:51 - Apr 12 with 1382 viewsNorthernr

Saturday's referee on 15:48 - Apr 12 by CamberleyR

Do you how many penalties he's given for them Clive?
Apologies if it's in your article as I didn't fully read it, just saw the 13 games reffing Coventry and no defeats stat and groaned.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2023 15:51]

2 for, none against.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/michael-salisbury/bilanz/schiedsrichter/6178/sai
Saturday's referee on 09:16 - Apr 14 with 956 viewsNorthernr

PGMOL having a great week. Managed to appoint a Sheff Wed fan for the Ipswich game.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/44790/referee-changed-for-charlton-matc
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024