Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I thought being a spectator of the pitch was a criminal offence? 21:17 - Apr 15 with 2010 viewsLofthope

I thought being a spectator of the pitch was a criminal offence?
If so, how does Andre Dozell get away with it?

I thought being a spectator of the pitch was a criminal offence? on 21:30 - Apr 15 with 1896 viewsParkRoyalR

Was semi-optimistic afters shift against Watford and SJ's recent leisurely stroll abouts but ffs what was that today, try running, try taking some ownership, try anything ffs
I thought being a spectator of the pitch was a criminal offence? on 21:46 - Apr 15 with 1836 viewsHunterhoop

He was an embarrassment to the profession. Hid all game. Casper the shite ghost.
I thought being a spectator of the pitch was a criminal offence? on 21:52 - Apr 15 with 1786 viewsvanrrrr

bit in the second half where he gets the ball with a bit of time and tries an outside of the foot pass 10 yards straight to a cov player, finished me.

Cost the same as Cov paid for Hamer
[Post edited 15 Apr 2023 21:54]
I thought being a spectator of the pitch was a criminal offence? on 21:56 - Apr 15 with 1742 viewsted_hendrix

Christ alone knows what his Dad thinks watching him from the stands, assuming that he still watches him and thought 'f uck me' he's shit I'm gonna give up coming here.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

I thought being a spectator of the pitch was a criminal offence? on 00:43 - Apr 16 with 1502 viewsozexile

I'm sure he was fantastic in league one with passing stats etc. But surely someone went out and actually scouted him? Heart the size of a pea. A million pounds.
I thought being a spectator of the pitch was a criminal offence? on 01:24 - Apr 16 with 1468 viewsVancouverHoop

I thought being a spectator of the pitch was a criminal offence? on 00:43 - Apr 16 by ozexile

I'm sure he was fantastic in league one with passing stats etc. But surely someone went out and actually scouted him? Heart the size of a pea. A million pounds.

I guess we might find out next season.
I thought being a spectator of the pitch was a criminal offence? on 02:06 - Apr 16 with 1435 viewsozexile

I thought being a spectator of the pitch was a criminal offence? on 01:24 - Apr 16 by VancouverHoop

I guess we might find out next season.

I guess so
I thought being a spectator of the pitch was a criminal offence? on 09:50 - Apr 16 with 1221 viewsPaddyhoops

He’s not very good. Is he?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024