Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre-Match Warm Up Routine 07:34 - Apr 18 with 3663 viewsNortholt_Rs

I’ve seen a few comments from others in here about how our pre match warm up drills look sloppy and unprofessional. So, as I was in the ground early on Saturday I thought I’d take my time to observe ours vs the Coventry team’s. I’m in SAF A Block so I had a great few of the Coventry players and coaching staff going through well drilled routines, with enthusiastic participation by their players. Then, I looked up the pitch to see what our coaching staff and players were doing…..Christ Alive! It was totally amateurish by comparison - the difference was blatantly obvious. It comes across as a general ‘don’t give a shít’ malaise throughout the club that starts with the absentee owners, through Ferdinand and Hoos, to Ramsey, the coaches and medical staff and on down to the players.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Pre-Match Warm Up Routine on 14:09 - Apr 18 with 551 viewsgazza1

Pre-match warm up is very important.....I believe that the players and coaches take it very seriously and do it their way to ensure that they will be suitably 'warmed-up' to start the match in 10 minutes time. More warm up exercises & stretches will also be done in the dressing room before leaving for the start of the game.

As for H/T.....totally different. Yes it doesn't look good but tbh I do not think it matters one bit.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2023 14:10]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024