Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trophyless season for Mick B**l*, I see 14:02 - May 1 with 1539 viewsphegarty

How sad... Karma?
Trophyless season for Mick B**l*, I see on 14:57 - May 1 with 1421 viewsBoston

The only thing that matters to the south side of Glasgow is that they beat the east end.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Trophyless season for Mick B**l*, I see on 14:59 - May 1 with 1413 viewsHAYESBOY

Fck him.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Trophyless season for Mick B**l*, I see on 15:46 - May 1 with 1302 viewsderbyhoop

And North Battersea.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Trophyless season for Mick B**l*, I see on 16:57 - May 1 with 1195 viewsHayesender

Maybe he'll end up at forest with his Rangers mate if they go down and get shot of Cooper.

Now that would be fun, with him returning to Loftus Road next season 🙏

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Trophyless season for Mick B**l*, I see on 17:05 - May 1 with 1177 viewsLazyFan

Mole Face won't have any excuses next season, which is probably why he's after all our players (as these are the only players he knows).

Gone by Xmas, reputation in tatters, and Gaz will still be in a job. Even if we got rid of Gaz, he has a promotion on his CV, and a massive reputation as being hard-working, working with no money, working with poor players and is knowledgeable about the lower divisions.

Beale has none of this.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024