Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Met 11:42 - May 7 with 5058 viewswaynekerr55

For those current and ex serving plod amongst us, would it be fair to say they've completely taken leave of their senses?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Met on 17:07 - May 8 with 1251 viewsKilkennyjack

The Met on 14:04 - May 8 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

They are legal if used correctly. If there is reason to believe they were going to be used to deliberately startle people into crashing their horses and potentially causing injury then that is not a legal use of the object.

Just as a knife is legal if you are using it to chop an onion but is not legal if you are throwing it at someone’s head.

Where is the evidence ?

None so far.

Beware of the Risen People

The Met on 17:08 - May 8 with 1245 viewsKilkennyjack

The Met on 09:22 - May 8 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

You cannot seriously compare a few people being detained briefly to the mass defenestrations and polonium being slipped over peoples cornflakes or people disappearing from their beds we see in those other countries?

Well its not trivial.
It appears that i am not alone in having concerns though.

Maybe she has no clue about policing, but then again …?

The Met on 17:16 - May 8 with 1240 viewsonehunglow

The Met on 17:08 - May 8 by Kilkennyjack

Well its not trivial.
It appears that i am not alone in having concerns though.

Maybe she has no clue about policing, but then again …?

Why highlight “woman” chiefly constable.

That said, chief Constables now are political mouthpieces mostly of inane PC drivel.
The Met pledged to see to the clear up rate for burglaries and it has failed spectacularly .
Most don’t give a crap about the Royals or even a coronation as they struggle to feed their family

They want their communities relieved of the criminal scum that plague us all.

Stopping people with placards is easy and cowardly and rather pitiful

If Charles is upset by a placard then he is unfit to be a King.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Met on 17:32 - May 8 with 1235 viewswaynekerr55

Well well well the Head of Media at the Met earned his stripes at the Mail. Leveson 2 cannot come quickly enough

The Met on 19:37 - May 8 with 1175 viewscontroversial_jack

The Met on 14:04 - May 8 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

They are legal if used correctly. If there is reason to believe they were going to be used to deliberately startle people into crashing their horses and potentially causing injury then that is not a legal use of the object.

Just as a knife is legal if you are using it to chop an onion but is not legal if you are throwing it at someone’s head.

If a police stop and search revealed someone was carrying a rape alarm, there is nothing the police can do.
The Met on 22:42 - May 8 with 1116 viewsKilkennyjack

The Met have now apologised.

The Met on 22:56 - May 8 with 1091 viewscontroversial_jack

The Met on 22:42 - May 8 by Kilkennyjack

They should sue the police
The Met on 07:19 - May 9 with 1024 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Met on 22:56 - May 8 by controversial_jack

They should sue the police

It that allowed in Russia or do people simply disappear.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

The Met on 07:24 - May 9 with 1020 viewsfelixstowe_jack

They should be applauded for mounting a security operation that allowed 99.99999% of the population to go about their lawfully business. While allowing 0.000001% to peacefully protests and stopping the 60 from causing public disorder.

Well done hope they carry on this tough action with the other two fringe groups
Extinction Rebellion
Stop the oil

The Met on 09:01 - May 9 with 998 viewsonehunglow

Which shows rank cowardice
Stand by what you say
Always
Met should rethink

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Met on 09:42 - May 9 with 969 viewscontroversial_jack

The Met on 09:01 - May 9 by onehunglow

Stand by what you say
Always
Met should rethink

Why? There was no evidence. Thinking someone guilty of something doesn't mean they are. Are you sure you were a police officer?

If the Met was a school or hospital, it would be under special measures by now.
The Met on 12:02 - May 9 with 922 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Met on 09:42 - May 9 by controversial_jack

Why? There was no evidence. Thinking someone guilty of something doesn't mean they are. Are you sure you were a police officer?

Stick to making comments on your beloved Russia's lack of repect for law and order, human rights and war crimes.

The Met on 12:34 - May 9 with 915 viewsBryanSwan

The Met on 07:24 - May 9 by felixstowe_jack

They should be applauded for mounting a security operation that allowed 99.99999% of the population to go about their lawfully business. While allowing 0.000001% to peacefully protests and stopping the 60 from causing public disorder.

Extinction Rebellion
Stop the oil

Applauded for arresting individuals that had commited no crime? That's a slippery slope now isnt it.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

The Met on 12:38 - May 9 with 914 viewsKilkennyjack

The Met on 09:01 - May 9 by onehunglow

Stand by what you say
Always
Met should rethink

When in a hole then stop digging … its a Met operational cock up.

The Met on 12:45 - May 9 with 893 viewsKilkennyjack

The Met on 09:42 - May 9 by controversial_jack

You are correct.

The leadership of the Met is that of a failing organisation.

The Met clearly knew Johnson was having parties during Covid lockdown - and did nothing.
Shirley they should have had a word and said any more then you are nicked sonny boy.
It may have saved him from himself.

The Met on 13:48 - May 9 with 872 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Met on 12:38 - May 9 by Kilkennyjack

When in a hole then stop digging … its a Met operational cock up.

Think we would all rely on the UK justice system rather than the kangaroo courts and knee capping hand out by your IRA mates which of course are still continuing despite the IRA vowing to give up violence.

The Met on 14:25 - May 9 with 848 viewsWingstandwood

Quote: "We received intelligence"

It does rather look like the Metropolitan Police did rather have a lot to worry about regarding the Coronation event.

https://news.sky.com/story/met-police-chief-claims-fake-stewards-caught-with-bot

Argus!

The Met on 16:36 - May 9 with 792 viewscontroversial_jack

The Met on 13:48 - May 9 by felixstowe_jack

Think we would all rely on the UK justice system rather than the kangaroo courts and knee capping hand out by your IRA mates which of course are still continuing despite the IRA vowing to give up violence.

Stop this whataboutery. You are making yourself look silly.Try answering the topic for once.
The Met on 17:06 - May 9 with 786 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Met on 16:36 - May 9 by controversial_jack

Stop this whataboutery. You are making yourself look silly.Try answering the topic for once.

I have the police reacted according to intelligence and and the public statements that the " not my King" rabble would try to disrupt the coronation. The vast majority of the UK wanted the coronation to go ahead and the millions of visitors to London wanted to enjoy their day out.

Well done the Metropolitan Police who for once acted swiftly. I just hope they act as swiftly the next time extinction rebellion and stop the oil try disrupt traffic etc.

Not like you to be controversial is it.

The Met on 18:49 - May 9 with 751 viewsmajorraglan

The Met are now back peddling and will not doubt be paying out some serious bucks in compensation to the protestors and the 3 people who were undertaking civic duties Night Safety duties on the Friday night / Saturday mornings. The latter are likely to be very respectable, DBS checked people held in high regard. Down our way, the night time Street Pastors as they were commonly referred to were all respectable, well intentioned individuals who genuinely cared for people. A lot of them were connected to churches and other groups such as Scouts etc, it astounds me people like that would be arrrested.

I’ve got no time for the protestors, they should have stayed well away and let the people who wanted to attend and be part of the day enjoy themselves, but they had a democratic right to be in London and protest if they so wished. Keeping them in for 15 hours is crackers, how they can justify that is beyond me.
The Met on 18:58 - May 9 with 744 viewscontroversial_jack

The Met on 17:06 - May 9 by felixstowe_jack

I have the police reacted according to intelligence and and the public statements that the " not my King" rabble would try to disrupt the coronation. The vast majority of the UK wanted the coronation to go ahead and the millions of visitors to London wanted to enjoy their day out.

Well done the Metropolitan Police who for once acted swiftly. I just hope they act as swiftly the next time extinction rebellion and stop the oil try disrupt traffic etc.

Depends what is credible evidence. So what if some wanted to express their opinions loudly and disrupt the function I don't care if many wanted to enjoy it, many didn't. I didn't watch a second of it
The Met on 19:05 - May 9 with 742 viewswaynekerr55

The Met on 17:06 - May 9 by felixstowe_jack

Be careful what you wish for.

The Met on 19:44 - May 9 with 707 viewsKeithHaynes

The Met on 07:24 - May 9 by felixstowe_jack

Extinction Rebellion
Stop the oil

People don’t like proper policing as much as they don’t like soft policing.
The only thing left to say on that is join up and make a difference.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Met on 09:18 - May 10 with 627 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Met on 18:58 - May 9 by controversial_jack

Depends what is credible evidence. So what if some wanted to express their opinions loudly and disrupt the function I don't care if many wanted to enjoy it, many didn't. I didn't watch a second of it

That is your democratic right which is the benefit of living in a democratic country you hate so much.

The Met on 10:29 - May 10 with 620 viewscontroversial_jack

The Met on 09:18 - May 10 by felixstowe_jack

That is your democratic right which is the benefit of living in a democratic country you hate so much.

Yes indeed. we haven't had any military coups and violent regime changes like the Ukraine had
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024