Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sturgeon arrested 14:53 - Jun 11 with 7023 viewsDr_Winston

This could be interesting...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-65871857

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sturgeon arrested on 21:34 - Apr 18 with 1165 viewsWhiterockin

Sturgeon arrested on 21:24 - Apr 18 by Dr_Winston

He's a troll. He has no idea what he's talking about and doesn't care. Your response will no doubt have him pulling his little pudding.

This place would be better off without him and others like him.

It astounds me how some on here who have no knowledge on a subject will debate and argue with someone who clearly knows what they are talking about. It's not trolling, its just idiots making themselves look even more stupid.
Sturgeon arrested on 21:44 - Apr 18 with 1142 viewsDr_Winston

Sturgeon arrested on 21:34 - Apr 18 by Whiterockin

It astounds me how some on here who have no knowledge on a subject will debate and argue with someone who clearly knows what they are talking about. It's not trolling, its just idiots making themselves look even more stupid.

It very much is trolling. You don't go around calling yourself "Controversial Jack" without the explicit intention of trying to wind people up.

We're not talking about common or garden stupid people like plenty we could all mention. This is a different type entirely.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sturgeon arrested on 22:27 - Apr 18 with 1095 viewscontroversial_jack

Sturgeon arrested on 21:44 - Apr 18 by Dr_Winston

It very much is trolling. You don't go around calling yourself "Controversial Jack" without the explicit intention of trying to wind people up.

We're not talking about common or garden stupid people like plenty we could all mention. This is a different type entirely.

It's not my fault that you don't have the cast of mind to understand what i
Post, but i don't go crying to the admin to get someone banned
Sturgeon arrested on 23:44 - Apr 18 with 1060 viewsKeithHaynes

Sturgeon arrested on 22:27 - Apr 18 by controversial_jack

Nobody gets banned unless they breach the basic guidelines of respect.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sturgeon arrested on 08:29 - Apr 19 with 990 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Looks like things are falling apart for the SNP.

After Sturgeon resigned after her disastrous gender recognition Bill fail to get UK approval.
Their latest leader seems very unpopular.
Their recent U-turn on their zero carbon policies has upset their Green coalition partners.
At the beginning of April support for independence fell to 47% after reaching 49% in 2022.
The Scottish health and education sectors continue to get worse. Live expectancy in Scotland continues to fall.
Deaths caused by alcohol are 54% higher than rest of the UK.
Deaths caused by drug abuse are 3 tines higher in Scotland than the rest of the UK
Now the SNP's former chief executive, aka Mr Sturgeon has been charged with embezzlement of funds from the SNP.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sturgeon arrested on 09:29 - Apr 19 with 976 viewsraynor94

Sturgeon arrested on 22:27 - Apr 18 by controversial_jack

I wouldn't want you banned, as I said earlier you are the gift that keeps on giving.

Fair play to you skin like a Rhino

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sturgeon arrested on 09:30 - Apr 19 with 975 viewscontroversial_jack

Sturgeon arrested on 23:44 - Apr 18 by KeithHaynes

Nobody gets banned unless they breach the basic guidelines of respect.

I'm not saying they do, but it doesn't stop some from asking
Sturgeon arrested on 14:49 - Apr 19 with 886 viewsKeithHaynes

Sturgeon arrested on 09:30 - Apr 19 by controversial_jack

I'm not saying they do, but it doesn't stop some from asking

Doesn’t stop me from replying either.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Sturgeon arrested on 14:50 - Apr 19 with 886 viewsSullutaCreturned

Sturgeon arrested on 08:29 - Apr 19 by felixstowe_jack

Looks like things are falling apart for the SNP.

After Sturgeon resigned after her disastrous gender recognition Bill fail to get UK approval.
Their latest leader seems very unpopular.
Their recent U-turn on their zero carbon policies has upset their Green coalition partners.
At the beginning of April support for independence fell to 47% after reaching 49% in 2022.
The Scottish health and education sectors continue to get worse. Live expectancy in Scotland continues to fall.
Deaths caused by alcohol are 54% higher than rest of the UK.
Deaths caused by drug abuse are 3 tines higher in Scotland than the rest of the UK
Now the SNP's former chief executive, aka Mr Sturgeon has been charged with embezzlement of funds from the SNP.

Humza Yousaf has seen his poouarity plummet to -32, support for inependence has dropped and the Daily record has been scathing about the SNP.

It's predicted that at the next election Labour could take 20 seats back from the SNP.

It's falling apart up there.
Sturgeon arrested on 15:40 - Apr 21 with 718 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Sturgeon arrested on 14:50 - Apr 19 by SullutaCreturned

Humza Yousaf has seen his poouarity plummet to -32, support for inependence has dropped and the Daily record has been scathing about the SNP.

It's predicted that at the next election Labour could take 20 seats back from the SNP.

It's falling apart up there.

Thank god Labour will be taking over to lead the nation back to glory and prosperity just like they’ve done in wales.

Scotland are saved!

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Sturgeon arrested on 15:46 - Apr 21 with 712 viewsWhiterockin

Sturgeon arrested on 15:40 - Apr 21 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Thank god Labour will be taking over to lead the nation back to glory and prosperity just like they’ve done in wales.

Scotland are saved!

I take it that's Scottish independence on hold then.
Sturgeon arrested on 16:00 - Apr 21 with 692 viewsmajorraglan

Sturgeon arrested on 15:40 - Apr 21 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Scotland are saved!

SNP in a mess in Scotland, Conservatives in a mess in the UK and Labour in a mess here.

What have we done to deserve such an awful bunch of politicians.
Sturgeon arrested on 16:05 - Apr 21 with 681 viewsWhiterockin

Sturgeon arrested on 16:00 - Apr 21 by majorraglan

SNP in a mess in Scotland, Conservatives in a mess in the UK and Labour in a mess here.

That's what we get for voting them in.
Sturgeon arrested on 17:56 - Apr 21 with 635 viewscontroversial_jack

Sturgeon arrested on 16:00 - Apr 21 by majorraglan

How is Labour in a mess? You may not like them, but doesn't mean they are in a mess
Sturgeon arrested on 20:36 - Apr 21 with 585 viewsraynor94

Sturgeon arrested on 17:56 - Apr 21 by controversial_jack

How is Labour in a mess? You may not like them, but doesn't mean they are in a mess

Sending £155 million back to the UK government because they didn't spend it, backtracking on the 20 mph.

Nhs waiting lists at an all time high, can't afford to pay Junior Doctors but can waste millions planting trees.

We are a backward Country reversing at a rate of knots, so you don't think they are in a mess?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sturgeon arrested on 09:17 - Apr 22 with 490 viewscontroversial_jack

Sturgeon arrested on 20:36 - Apr 21 by raynor94

Sending £155 million back to the UK government because they didn't spend it, backtracking on the 20 mph.

Nhs waiting lists at an all time high, can't afford to pay Junior Doctors but can waste millions planting trees.

We are a backward Country reversing at a rate of knots, so you don't think they are in a mess?

We had no right to keep that money, it was from another budget.You think this is worse than the lot in Westminster? There's no backtrack on the speed limit at all.I agree about the trees though. I think the UK as a whole is backward, not just Wales
Sturgeon arrested on 09:35 - Apr 22 with 475 viewsmajorraglan

Sturgeon arrested on 09:17 - Apr 22 by controversial_jack

We had no right to keep that money, it was from another budget.You think this is worse than the lot in Westminster? There's no backtrack on the speed limit at all.I agree about the trees though. I think the UK as a whole is backward, not just Wales

In terms of the money, there should have been better oversight of the budget and if they couldn’t have secured an undertaking that the money couldn’t be transferred from one budget to another they should have made sure it was spent, but it’s a ridiculous situation that when a budget is underspent the money needs to be returned. Budget holders should be encouraged to be prudent and when money is left over they should be able to carry it forward towards the following years objectives, or spend it on a major piece of work that will deliver benefits to the country, for example towards a new building, road, or equipping an operating theatre etc, etc.
Sturgeon arrested on 10:01 - Apr 22 with 457 viewscontroversial_jack

Sturgeon arrested on 09:35 - Apr 22 by majorraglan

In terms of the money, there should have been better oversight of the budget and if they couldn’t have secured an undertaking that the money couldn’t be transferred from one budget to another they should have made sure it was spent, but it’s a ridiculous situation that when a budget is underspent the money needs to be returned. Budget holders should be encouraged to be prudent and when money is left over they should be able to carry it forward towards the following years objectives, or spend it on a major piece of work that will deliver benefits to the country, for example towards a new building, road, or equipping an operating theatre etc, etc.

That's not how it works though is it? Money that';s not spent has to be returned it can't just be moved to another.

Yes, it was a mistake, maybe incompetence. but nothing compared the the incompetence of Westminster.Liz Truss budget for example cost the country more than the entire budget for Wales, not to mention the fake PPE and track and testing.

The Welsh govt isn't perfect, but compared to the alternative in Westminster they compare more than favorably imo
Sturgeon arrested on 10:12 - Apr 22 with 442 viewsWhiterockin

Sturgeon arrested on 10:01 - Apr 22 by controversial_jack

That's not how it works though is it? Money that';s not spent has to be returned it can't just be moved to another.

Yes, it was a mistake, maybe incompetence. but nothing compared the the incompetence of Westminster.Liz Truss budget for example cost the country more than the entire budget for Wales, not to mention the fake PPE and track and testing.

The Welsh govt isn't perfect, but compared to the alternative in Westminster they compare more than favorably imo

He did say Scottish, UK and Welsh were a mess. Which you have just agreed with.
Sturgeon arrested on 10:56 - Apr 22 with 407 viewsmajorraglan

Sturgeon arrested on 10:01 - Apr 22 by controversial_jack

I know budgets don’t work like that, I’m just pointing out the stupid way in which the current government (and previous incarnations of all governments) local authorities and other public organisations work.
30 years ago I worked in a public organisation that was well run and very efficient, but come the year end if they had any spare cash in a budget they had to use it, if it wasn’t spent it would have to be returned, in addition a similar amount would be removed from the following years budget as the accountants would take the view the money wasn’t needed which was mental.

I wouldn’t argue with with your last paragraph, I think the WG is less of a mess than the Westminster government who can’t even agree amongst themselves on much.
Sturgeon arrested on 13:53 - Apr 22 with 357 viewsAnotherJohn

Sturgeon arrested on 10:56 - Apr 22 by majorraglan

I know budgets don’t work like that, I’m just pointing out the stupid way in which the current government (and previous incarnations of all governments) local authorities and other public organisations work.
30 years ago I worked in a public organisation that was well run and very efficient, but come the year end if they had any spare cash in a budget they had to use it, if it wasn’t spent it would have to be returned, in addition a similar amount would be removed from the following years budget as the accountants would take the view the money wasn’t needed which was mental.

I wouldn’t argue with with your last paragraph, I think the WG is less of a mess than the Westminster government who can’t even agree amongst themselves on much.

I'm not sure that CJ is right about all public sector budgets. Transfer between budget headings (virement) is not unknown as long as overseeing and spending departments agree. When we still had NHS contracts between purchasing Welsh health boards and hospital providers, virement or trading off underperformance in one specialty against over-performance in another was very common. It doesn't seem impossible that a deal could have been done at Westminster/WG level.
Sturgeon arrested on 14:01 - Apr 22 with 355 viewscontroversial_jack

Sturgeon arrested on 13:53 - Apr 22 by AnotherJohn

I'm not sure that CJ is right about all public sector budgets. Transfer between budget headings (virement) is not unknown as long as overseeing and spending departments agree. When we still had NHS contracts between purchasing Welsh health boards and hospital providers, virement or trading off underperformance in one specialty against over-performance in another was very common. It doesn't seem impossible that a deal could have been done at Westminster/WG level.

Apparently it was in this case, but who knows?
Sturgeon arrested on 18:41 - Apr 22 with 298 viewsSullutaCreturned

Sturgeon arrested on 09:17 - Apr 22 by controversial_jack

They had every right to that money up until the point they failed to spend it, that was the stupidity of it, claiming we are hard done by then handing 155 million back.

This isn't about Westminster, the comment about Welsh labour is spot on which is why Ken Skates HAS backtracked which will cost even more money. If they had planned the change and implemented it prperly we wouldn't be here now, with even ore millions wasted.

We don't need whataboutery, we know what Westminster is.
Sturgeon arrested on 19:13 - Apr 22 with 286 viewscontroversial_jack

Sturgeon arrested on 18:41 - Apr 22 by SullutaCreturned

They had every right to that money up until the point they failed to spend it, that was the stupidity of it, claiming we are hard done by then handing 155 million back.

This isn't about Westminster, the comment about Welsh labour is spot on which is why Ken Skates HAS backtracked which will cost even more money. If they had planned the change and implemented it prperly we wouldn't be here now, with even ore millions wasted.

We don't need whataboutery, we know what Westminster is.

It's not whataboutery. Even if it is, so what? We have to make comparisons if we wish to criticise the Welsh govt
Sturgeon arrested on 19:18 - Apr 22 with 284 viewsSullutaCreturned

Sturgeon arrested on 19:13 - Apr 22 by controversial_jack

It's not whataboutery. Even if it is, so what? We have to make comparisons if we wish to criticise the Welsh govt

We don't need to compare the Senedd to anybody to know they are crap. The poorly thought out and implemented policies, the running down of the Welsh NHS, the schools, the economy, the money wasted...yes the trees too.

We don't compare Westminster with anyone when we call them crap, why should we treat the Senedd any differently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024