Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talk Talk 07:43 - Jun 13 with 2254 viewsSuperhoop83

39 years ago today.

Suffering since 1978.

Talk Talk on 09:02 - Jun 13 with 2143 viewsjoe90

Amazing band!
Talk Talk on 09:21 - Jun 13 with 2091 viewsRs_Holy

the Colour Of Spring is a sublime album...

Talk Talk on 10:37 - Jun 13 with 2013 viewsHooparoo

Great voice and beautiful use of synth

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Talk Talk on 14:55 - Jun 13 with 1846 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Talk Talk on 09:21 - Jun 13 by Rs_Holy

the Colour Of Spring is a sublime album...

It is but over the years I have grown to like Spirit of Eden more. Ideally you need to listen to the whole thing in one sitting without any distractions. It is a really great album. Hollis had such a unique voice.
Talk Talk on 15:05 - Jun 13 with 1823 viewsjoe90

Talk Talk on 14:55 - Jun 13 by CroydonCaptJack

It is but over the years I have grown to like Spirit of Eden more. Ideally you need to listen to the whole thing in one sitting without any distractions. It is a really great album. Hollis had such a unique voice.

Not coming on here to be contrary but 'Laughing Stock' is probably my favourite album. New Grass is a quality song.

It's one of a handful of CD's I have in my car. Get's me in the right mood for a long drive, haha.
Talk Talk on 15:26 - Jun 13 with 1788 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Talk Talk on 15:05 - Jun 13 by joe90

Not coming on here to be contrary but 'Laughing Stock' is probably my favourite album. New Grass is a quality song.

It's one of a handful of CD's I have in my car. Get's me in the right mood for a long drive, haha.

Yes, also a great album.

Hugely under-rated band imo along with The Sound, another band from that era criminally overlooked.
Talk Talk on 17:39 - Jun 13 with 1682 viewsPaddyhoops

My foolish friend. Great track
Talk Talk on 07:39 - Jun 14 with 1518 viewsSK_hoops

I'm also a spirit of Eden man. I thought it was one of the most boring albums I'd ever heard, first time I listened to it. Repeated listens made me realise it was actually a masterpiece. One you have to play a few times to fully get into.
Login to get fewer ads

Talk Talk on 00:01 - Jun 17 with 1285 viewsYorkshirehoop

Just seen this thread.Talk Talk are for me an incredible band.one of my go to favourites from the 80s.just didn't produce enough music.mark hollis was a born and bread Tottenham boy and he liked his other stuff which is well known.As on previous poster said.a criminally under rated band.i see his tune such a shame go from half a million views to over 34 million in 4 or 5 years.growing on popularity now mark hollis is dead.always the way.my foolish friend and living in another world are pukka sounds.living in another world is one of them tunes you have to listen to loud and it will bring the chills up your spine when you hear the chorus.what a incredible voice.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024