Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luton v Burnley Postponement 20:35 - Jul 15 with 1917 viewssouthbrookstreet

So Burnley refused a request from Luton to swap the fixture around regarding Luton's ongoing stadium improvements etc this same situation was no problem with Rs v Watford but i don't understand burnleys unwillingness to agree.. reason being "they did not want to inconvenience their own fans" I would assume its more inconvenience for their fans I would assume they now have to travel mid-week from the north probably the fixture will be a Tuesday/Wednesday evening.. thank you Watford I get to see the first game on a Saturday
Luton v Burnley Postponement on 20:41 - Jul 15 with 1875 viewsChrisNW6

Poor planning going up via the play offs and not automatic. Could have started the work two weeks earlier 😇
Luton v Burnley Postponement on 21:24 - Jul 15 with 1701 viewsSnipper

Why didn’t they just ask for an away game for the opening weekend?
Luton v Burnley Postponement on 21:32 - Jul 15 with 1670 viewscolinallcars

Burnley ? Huh, they couldn't even beat QPR.
Luton v Burnley Postponement on 21:49 - Jul 15 with 1615 viewsDWQPR

Luton v Burnley Postponement on 21:24 - Jul 15 by Snipper

They did and they kick off away to Brighton i think. Been looking on various films on YouTube and for the life of me I don’t know what they can achieve with such a small footprint other than to put the old stand back as it was without the double glazing warehouse and sticking a box on top for the TV requirements. How they will get that built in the next four weeks Christ only knows. And on top of that they have to relay the pitch given that half of it has been covered with boarding for the plant machinery.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Luton v Burnley Postponement on 22:21 - Jul 15 with 1532 viewsChrisNW6

Luton v Burnley Postponement on 21:24 - Jul 15 by Snipper

It's not the opening weekend, they probably asked for an opening away game and got that already, but it looks like they needed two.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024