Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Watford 10:16 - Jul 30 with 5741 viewsRangersw12

After yesterday's disgusting performance he needs to pick players who are going to run and do as he asks

Begovic

Kakay RB
Fox CB
Randell CB
Paal LB

Pedder CM
Field CM
Chair CM

Armstrong RW
Dykes CF
Smyth LW

433 with the ball 451 without

If Smyth isn't fit then I would put Dixon Bonner in Chairs position and play Chair further forward

I don't expect to get anything from the game but with that team it least has runners and they maybe will be able to implement GA press. As a fan I want to see 100% effort which I think that team will give .
Team for Watford on 17:41 - Jul 31 with 969 viewsPinnerPaul

Not quite as pessimistic as some but Watford (-1) at 3/1 is a barmy price.

For those not affected with the evils of gambling it means Watford to win by 2 or more.
Team for Watford on 17:56 - Jul 31 with 926 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Does anyone know if Kolli is injured? Haven't seen anything of him of late and hes meant to be highly rated? I'm not for one instance suggesting he's going to be the messiah just intrigued.
Team for Watford on 18:16 - Jul 31 with 881 viewsderbyhoop

Team for Watford on 15:51 - Jul 31 by FillerysPerm

Who da heck is Terry McFlynn!

He came up through the youth set up, played a handful of games before heading off to Sydney FC where he had a decent few seasons.
I saw him playing in the Youth Cup against Forest where Prutton was the best player on the park and McFlynn was our best.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Team for Watford on 20:33 - Jul 31 with 695 views1JD

Team for Watford on 17:56 - Jul 31 by Welsh_Ranger

Does anyone know if Kolli is injured? Haven't seen anything of him of late and hes meant to be highly rated? I'm not for one instance suggesting he's going to be the messiah just intrigued.

Kolli got injured not long after signing his pro deal last season. Back injury apparently due to a growth spurt. He only returned last couple games of the season and looked a bit off the pace to me. Hopefully he can come through this season - probably needs a loan first. Hopefully they get him out early like Sinclair.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024