Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lumley 09:02 - Aug 8 with 5864 viewsGloucs_R

Signs for Southampton 🤭

Poll: Are we staying up?

Lumley on 08:41 - Aug 9 with 985 viewskernowhoop

Lumley on 12:08 - Aug 8 by Nov77

I hope he is not teaching them English.
Lumley on 11:08 - Aug 9 with 824 viewsNorthernr

Lumley on 06:17 - Aug 9 by VancouverHoop

That's not unusual. Players who were at the top of their profession frequently can't communicate what, or why, they were so good. It came naturally. Conversely the best coaches were often mediocre players. They survived in the game by analysing what they did and figuring out how to improve it. They could then pass that information to younger players.

still blows my mind that Ademole Bankole coaches at QPR.
And Paul Bruce for that matter.
Lumley on 11:13 - Aug 9 with 782 viewstoboboly

Lumley on 11:08 - Aug 9 by Northernr

still blows my mind that Ademole Bankole coaches at QPR.
And Paul Bruce for that matter.

Given our results and youth prospects maybe it shouldn't.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Lumley on 11:20 - Aug 9 with 759 viewsQPunkR

That's not unusual. Players who were at the top of their profession frequently can't communicate what, or why, they were so good. It came naturally. Conversely the best coaches were often mediocre players. They survived in the game by analysing what they did and figuring out how to improve it. They could then pass that information to younger players.

So you're insinuating that their keepers' goal kicks will be staying on the pitch??

QPR - "shit but local"

Lumley on 11:20 - Aug 9 with 759 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I get your drift, and of course, Fergie springs to mind.

However, I'm really trying to think how Bankole analysed his situation and promptly turned himself into a top class keeper.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Lumley on 13:12 - Aug 9 with 631 viewsE17hoop

Wenger was a bang average player but seems to have been a pretty decent coach.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024