Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I LOVE it when we beat Cardiff 22:32 - Aug 12 with 1158 viewsRandom_Ranger

I haven't followed QPR as long as some on here. But Cardiff hold a special place on the circles of hell for me. Obviously the scars of 2002/03 and Andy Campbell, Rob Earnshaw and Tommy "Square It" Williams will never leave me. Since then, we have had redemption. Danny Shittu's winner (a bigger weekend for me in lots of ways), loads of away wins, Adel Taarabt and Pouty Dave Jones. But if you could offer me a win over any team in this league currently, it remains Cardiff. Thankyou again my Rs!
I LOVE it when we beat Cardiff on 23:01 - Aug 12 with 1036 viewscolinallcars

Oooh, I don't mind them. I like that song about saucepans that they sing when they come to LR.
I LOVE it when we beat Cardiff on 07:41 - Aug 13 with 800 viewsDejR_vu

Other than being a great result for us, given the backdrop, I also think it shouldn’t be underestimated how important it could be as a leveller for Cardiff. We need as many teams down the bottom as possible. Cardiff looked like they did well last week, the last thing we needed was them getting their tails up, confidence can go a long way. Losing to a QPR side that was annihilated by a Watford side in second gear will have bought them down to earth with a large bump.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024