Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... 16:16 - Aug 21 with 5854 viewstheloneranger

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66554874

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 14:15 - Aug 24 with 1057 viewsRhonddaSwans

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 13:37 - Aug 24 by BryanSwan

Just the audio recording is enough for me. It's quite clear what he has done, there might not be enough evidence to gain a conviction which is very often the case on DV cases and even less evidence when the victim no longer wishes to proceed.
I believe the majority are happy with the outcome, he's free to continue to continue his career somewhere they will take him.

I would want more context than just a highlight or snippet of something.
The default position must be that of innocent untill proven guilty.
The world is getting to quick to judge, if that transcript was seen as very strong evidence the CPS would of taken it on regardless.
The fact we the public are wound up by it is just a normal emotional response.
The facts of the case are she has resumed their relationship, got pregnant and have moved on.
If he was this demon the transcript paints him as why the heck would she have a baby with him?
I honestly think he is just a young lad that needs to get his head down and show this was a blip he is still a child really at 19.

I think he will end up at Roma he is a talented kid.
To much baggage to want him here at the moment, as the hive mind of titter are out for this young mans blood.
Remember Stan Collymore didn't he hit a woman and carry on playing for villa?
or was that suspected.
I can remember it happening but can't remember the publics response at the time?

Poll: what is more Exciting

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 18:59 - Aug 24 with 1003 viewsGwyn737

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 14:15 - Aug 24 by RhonddaSwans

The world is getting to quick to judge, if that transcript was seen as very strong evidence the CPS would of taken it on regardless.
The facts of the case are she has resumed their relationship, got pregnant and have moved on.
If he was this demon the transcript paints him as why the heck would she have a baby with him?
I honestly think he is just a young lad that needs to get his head down and show this was a blip he is still a child really at 19.

To much baggage to want him here at the moment, as the hive mind of titter are out for this young mans blood.
or was that suspected.
I can remember it happening but can't remember the publics response at the time?

It’s practically impossible to secure a conviction when the key witness in a domestic violence trial refuses to testify.

Having a baby with a cohesive partner is sadly very common.
Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 19:34 - Aug 24 with 992 viewsKeithHaynes

or was that suspected.

He knocked Ulrika Johnson out in Paris some years ago.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 19:48 - Aug 24 with 971 viewstheloneranger

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 19:34 - Aug 24 by KeithHaynes

He knocked Ulrika Johnson out in Paris some years ago.

The bar staff had to drag him off her, and chucked him out.

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 20:06 - Aug 24 with 962 viewsFireboy2

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 19:48 - Aug 24 by theloneranger

The bar staff had to drag him off her, and chucked him out.

Complete apparatus of a man.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 20:10 - Aug 24 with 950 viewsonehunglow

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 20:06 - Aug 24 by Fireboy2

Complete apparatus of a man.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Lived on Wirral.
Got himself well known for the wrong reasons

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 20:33 - Aug 24 with 922 viewsRhonddaSwans

Did Stan get ripped apart by everyone back then (what was pubic opinion like in the stands and pubs?)

Stan is working on talk sport now and no one brings that up.
He shouldn't have a career in the media should he?
Being called stan the man is a joke,
In this day and age his career would of been over.

I the matter of 20 years are we more switched on and evolved than back then. Or are we more likely to succumb to mob mentality?

I would like to see Mason doing a domestic abuse course and them getting couples counseling. It would set a good example he could show younger lads, its ok to get help if there is problems.
Would this be enough to let the lad move on with his life? as he is still a kid at 19.

What would be your level of punishment for the young man?
I have listened to the recording again and Its out of context in the way that I have no idea what eather one of them are like. If it had been more than that one instance. She must of being slyley taping him quiite a bit.
I would of been done with her. He is mad getting back with her she sounds rather dangerous to me.

Surely Im not the only man here that has had a mental mrs? Its not always the mans fault if you don't cross that line if course ie hitting them.
There has gotta be a way back...
[Post edited 24 Aug 2023 20:37]

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 20:47 - Aug 24 with 915 viewsGwyn737

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 20:33 - Aug 24 by RhonddaSwans

Did Stan get ripped apart by everyone back then (what was pubic opinion like in the stands and pubs?)

Stan is working on talk sport now and no one brings that up.
He shouldn't have a career in the media should he?
Being called stan the man is a joke,
In this day and age his career would of been over.

I the matter of 20 years are we more switched on and evolved than back then. Or are we more likely to succumb to mob mentality?

I would like to see Mason doing a domestic abuse course and them getting couples counseling. It would set a good example he could show younger lads, its ok to get help if there is problems.
Would this be enough to let the lad move on with his life? as he is still a kid at 19.

What would be your level of punishment for the young man?
I have listened to the recording again and Its out of context in the way that I have no idea what eather one of them are like. If it had been more than that one instance. She must of being slyley taping him quiite a bit.
I would of been done with her. He is mad getting back with her she sounds rather dangerous to me.

Surely Im not the only man here that has had a mental mrs? Its not always the mans fault if you don't cross that line if course ie hitting them.
There has gotta be a way back...
[Post edited 24 Aug 2023 20:37]

Collymore only played a few more games after the Ulrika incident so not really comparable from a career point of view.

Whether it’s an improvement or not, social media means that Greenwood is a reputation nightmare for United. They have to get rid.

If he goes on a similar trajectory to Collymore, he’ll play a few more games around the place then pop up on talk show well after retirement.

Good enough for him.
Login to get fewer ads

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 20:51 - Aug 24 with 913 viewsRhonddaSwans

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 20:47 - Aug 24 by Gwyn737

Collymore only played a few more games after the Ulrika incident so not really comparable from a career point of view.

Whether it’s an improvement or not, social media means that Greenwood is a reputation nightmare for United. They have to get rid.

If he goes on a similar trajectory to Collymore, he’ll play a few more games around the place then pop up on talk show well after retirement.

Good enough for him.

Where can you see him going 🤔
Roma , Saudi.
One club I think could take him in England is West Ham.
They stuck by zoma, Everyone got board of boing him after 6 months following booting that cat

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 21:22 - Aug 24 with 899 viewsGwyn737

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 20:51 - Aug 24 by RhonddaSwans

Roma , Saudi.
They stuck by zoma, Everyone got board of boing him after 6 months following booting that cat

I really don’t know.

I imagine it’ll be abroad somewhere for a while 🤷🏻
Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 21:27 - Aug 24 with 896 viewsraynor94

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 20:51 - Aug 24 by RhonddaSwans

Roma , Saudi.

No club in England would dare take him on, and rightly so.

All this I wasn't found guilty, no because your partner withdrew her complaint.

And there's quite a difference from what he did, to kicking a cat.

Hopefully he ends up in Saudi, they deserve one another with their treatment of women

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 22:10 - Aug 24 with 854 viewsKilkennyjack

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 21:27 - Aug 24 by raynor94

No club in England would dare take him on, and rightly so.

All this I wasn't found guilty, no because your partner withdrew her complaint.

And there's quite a difference from what he did, to kicking a cat.

Hopefully he ends up in Saudi, they deserve one another with their treatment of women

And no club in Cymru

Beware of the Risen People

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 23:02 - Aug 24 with 831 viewsmajorraglan

or was that suspected.

I disagree with you about the transcript, once you have a witness who wants to withdraw their complaint it becomes very difficult for the CPS. If they decide to proceed, they’ll need to her give evidence to prove the case, if she won’t do that or ends up changing her tune if they actually manage to get her in the box which is possible the case is down the tubes. CPS won’t risk that and wasting money on a barrister etc when there’s no prospect of getting a result.

MG is a young kid on £75k per week which will buy a nice life style for him and however shares his life and bed. If he’s in the slammer, he’s not earning and no one gets to live the lifestyles of the rich and famous. I suspect that’s been a consideration in any decision making.

He is a kid and you’re right he does need to get his head down, work hard, support charities do some voluntary work, be a good citizen like Rashford and he can rehabilitate himself, but it’s going to take time.
Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 23:05 - Sep 1 with 705 viewstheloneranger

Gone to Getafe on a 12 month contract.

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 23:08 - Sep 1 with 691 viewsJackDragon

Gone to play in Spain with everything that has been going on there, you can't make it up. STID
Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 23:24 - Sep 1 with 649 viewsmax936

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 23:05 - Sep 1 by theloneranger

Gone to Getafe on a 12 month contract.

Dear me, nothing like digging a deeper hole is there, absolutely no sense of awareness there obviously.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 23:27 - Sep 1 with 641 viewsKeithHaynes

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 23:24 - Sep 1 by max936

Dear me, nothing like digging a deeper hole is there, absolutely no sense of awareness there obviously.

Spain has recent form.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 00:27 - Sep 2 with 595 viewsReslovenSwan1

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 23:27 - Sep 1 by KeithHaynes

Spain has recent form.

The (successful) Spanish manager did not want players losing valuable sleep time for what Graham Potter once called "excessive gaming on playstation" while explaining one Scottish player's poor conditioning.

The Spanish FA is wrestling with the particular quirks of the Women's game which are notionally not existent in the male game. The stresses in my opinion are predominantly related to minority rights and lifestyles.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 00:29 - Sep 2 with 596 viewsmax936

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 23:27 - Sep 1 by KeithHaynes

Spain has recent form.

My thoughts exactly, that's the last deal any club in Spain should have completed at this present moment in time.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 08:52 - Sep 2 with 519 viewsSullutaCreturned

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 00:27 - Sep 2 by ReslovenSwan1

The (successful) Spanish manager did not want players losing valuable sleep time for what Graham Potter once called "excessive gaming on playstation" while explaining one Scottish player's poor conditioning.

The Spanish FA is wrestling with the particular quirks of the Women's game which are notionally not existent in the male game. The stresses in my opinion are predominantly related to minority rights and lifestyles.

Which minority are you referring to then? At roughly 3.8 billion, women are hardly a minority.

Whch particular quirks...periods? (I hope not, it's hardly a quirk)

Which rights and lifestyles?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024