Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non QPR My Diesel Claim.com 16:48 - Sep 1 with 2151 viewsenfieldargh

Whats this all about anyone have an idea?

I did start to fill out an online from with them then decided against it. Have been quite satisfied with my 16 plate Ford Diesal car and get the feeling that this style of Ambulance chasing which may or may not gain anything might be detremental to those in the motor trade affecting jobs etc if these claim prove to be succesful?

They say its no win no fee but they could take up to 50% of a claim however they have never taken 50% yet.

I dont even know if any of these claims have gone through so just asking for anyone with an insight in this matter should I ignore it or is it something I should go through with.

I originally part filled out the form on hearing an ad on the radio but just had a call from them wanting more details

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Non QPR My Diesel Claim.com on 16:50 - Sep 1 with 2138 viewsNorthernr

I'll be interested to see if while I'm asleep/travelling to Boro this sort of thread now becomes Bot central...
Non QPR My Diesel Claim.com on 16:53 - Sep 1 with 2114 viewsEastR

I can fill you in, no fee, but I'll need up to 100% of your remaining 50%

honest

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Non QPR My Diesel Claim.com on 19:35 - Sep 1 with 1896 viewsdistortR

Non QPR My Diesel Claim.com on 16:50 - Sep 1 by Northernr

I'll be interested to see if while I'm asleep/travelling to Boro this sort of thread now becomes Bot central...

Are you thinking of Sakura's bot there, Northern?
Non QPR My Diesel Claim.com on 20:03 - Sep 1 with 1830 viewsslmrstid

I'm a bit lost on this so have to ask out of curiosity - is this a compensation claim thing in regard to the VW emissions scandal that quite a few other manufacturers got caught out on, or is it relating to ULEZ?

Or something else?

Genuinely curious! Its a bit foreign to me otherwise what you're on about...
Non QPR My Diesel Claim.com on 20:04 - Sep 1 with 1826 viewsRangersDave

emmissions mate, the ones some... Hyundai, VW, Merc, Honda etc tried to get round.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Non QPR My Diesel Claim.com on 20:35 - Sep 1 with 1778 viewsQPR_Hibs

Non QPR My Diesel Claim.com on 20:04 - Sep 1 by RangersDave

emmissions mate, the ones some... Hyundai, VW, Merc, Honda etc tried to get round.

Not Honda.
They did not cheat and are not included in the list of manufacturers that you can claim against.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Non QPR My Diesel Claim.com on 20:47 - Sep 1 with 1748 views81A

Mine was very straightforward through Slater Gordon. Felt a bit conflicted as my Passat had been trouble free but bottom line is VW shouldn't have fitted cheat devices. SG represented 90,000 owners in their class action and VW settled before it got all the way through the process. Which was nice.
Non QPR My Diesel Claim.com on 20:51 - Sep 1 with 1737 viewsDamo1962

Non QPR My Diesel Claim.com on 20:47 - Sep 1 by 81A

Mine was very straightforward through Slater Gordon. Felt a bit conflicted as my Passat had been trouble free but bottom line is VW shouldn't have fitted cheat devices. SG represented 90,000 owners in their class action and VW settled before it got all the way through the process. Which was nice.

How much did you get? I have a 2011 Skoda.
Login to get fewer ads

Non QPR My Diesel Claim.com on 21:10 - Sep 1 with 1689 views81A

The settlement was for £193m which, with 91,000 claimants, was an average of just over £2k.
Non QPR My Diesel Claim.com on 21:45 - Sep 1 with 1619 viewsDamo1962

Non QPR My Diesel Claim.com on 21:10 - Sep 1 by 81A

The settlement was for £193m which, with 91,000 claimants, was an average of just over £2k.

Many thanks. Sounds like it is worth investigating 👍
Non QPR My Diesel Claim.com on 22:02 - Sep 1 with 1577 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Non QPR My Diesel Claim.com on 20:51 - Sep 1 by Damo1962

How much did you get? I have a 2011 Skoda.

Are you Jamiroquai?
[Post edited 1 Sep 2023 22:03]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024