Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoofball 12:19 - Sep 17 with 1606 viewsGeoffThom

Right I've lurked long enough and read all the Happy clappers posts for long enough.
The dissatisfaction with Martin was more due to the complete loss of interest from him once he knew these yanks would not back him ,as has happened to everyone they hire .
He should have been sacked but wasn't as they wouldn't pay up ,but fair play he regained interest as he got the club area and fans and liked it here ,hence nearly play offs .
Then we go and appointed this clown ,Cheltenham WHO WHAT THE FECK ,from the day he got here he doesn't get the club doesn't live here so doesn't get the area or the fans šŸ™„
Is football philosophy was seen in preseason its bloody HOOFBALL nothing but..losing to rovers at home spelt alarm bells ringing for me you can't tell me they didn't set out to win that ,rovers did .
Yeah last night was dreadful but all his games have been ,no style ,no game plan ,set up and subs wrong ,and devoid of football and ideas
Some of these players brought in I think aren't overly great Yates for me is a headless chicken can't run with it can't hold the ball dribble and to short and weak for balls in the air
It's no good keeping duff here he's completely wrong for us and has to go before he nails us relegation
Hoofball on 12:58 - Sep 17 with 1500 viewsKeithHaynes

Welcome back Geoff šŸ‘

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hoofball on 13:00 - Sep 17 with 1495 viewsheatwave

We have been 2nd best in all our games.
We are lucky to bank 2 points.
I was generally bored to death with Pep Martin but there were a few good phases to enjoy.
Duff comes over as miserable and can't be arsed. His football is even more miserable than him.
I think they'll give him til the end of next month.
I hope we improve. Just can't see it under him.
Hoofball on 13:10 - Sep 17 with 1475 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Pretty comprehensive from GeoffThom.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Hoofball on 13:14 - Sep 17 with 1466 viewspembsjack

Can't argue with any of that, we have been dire since the moment he took over, no signs of improvement!
Hoofball on 13:36 - Sep 17 with 1396 viewsjack247

Hoofball on 13:00 - Sep 17 by heatwave

We have been 2nd best in all our games.
We are lucky to bank 2 points.
I was generally bored to death with Pep Martin but there were a few good phases to enjoy.
Duff comes over as miserable and can't be arsed. His football is even more miserable than him.
I think they'll give him til the end of next month.
I hope we improve. Just can't see it under him.

ā€˜We are lucky to bank 2 pointsā€™ This 100%. We couldnā€™t complain if weā€™d lost every game.

Thereā€™s no comparison between Duff and any of our last 3 managers. He comes across as a man who knows heā€™s out of his depth. Our players almost looked like they were going through the motions yesterday. Basic tactics, doesnā€™t seem to motivate.

I hope thereā€™s a contingency plan.
Hoofball on 13:50 - Sep 17 with 1357 viewsKeithHaynes

Hoofball on 13:36 - Sep 17 by jack247

ā€˜We are lucky to bank 2 pointsā€™ This 100%. We couldnā€™t complain if weā€™d lost every game.

Thereā€™s no comparison between Duff and any of our last 3 managers. He comes across as a man who knows heā€™s out of his depth. Our players almost looked like they were going through the motions yesterday. Basic tactics, doesnā€™t seem to motivate.

I hope thereā€™s a contingency plan.

The reaction of the players to date tells me they know heā€™s out of his depth as well.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hoofball on 13:56 - Sep 17 with 1346 viewsjack247

Hoofball on 13:50 - Sep 17 by KeithHaynes

The reaction of the players to date tells me they know heā€™s out of his depth as well.

Totally. Itā€™s shifted slightly from donā€™t know how they are supposed to be playing towards a kind of resigned indifference. Thereā€™s definitely elements of both there.
Hoofball on 14:05 - Sep 17 with 1324 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

There was a break in play in the first half, Duff called Grimes over and started to pass on instructions, Grimes just stood there motionless with a blank look on his face, the sort of passive aggressive response you get from teenagers.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Hoofball on 14:59 - Sep 17 with 1233 viewsmax936

Hoofball on 14:05 - Sep 17 by JACKMANANDBOY

There was a break in play in the first half, Duff called Grimes over and started to pass on instructions, Grimes just stood there motionless with a blank look on his face, the sort of passive aggressive response you get from teenagers.

Well Grimes has Captain needs to go further then, speak to the Coalman or Watson assuming he thinks he can trust them I suppose

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Hoofball on 15:44 - Sep 17 with 1155 viewsBoundy

I watched him talking to Grimes in a break in play last night , easy to say I know considering the discussion but it didn't seem to me that Grimed was much interested in what he had to say

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the peopleā€”not the master."

Hoofball on 16:49 - Sep 17 with 1068 viewsdobjack2

There are enough of them that have worked under Martin, Cooper and others. From the outside he's lost the dressing room; he's already lost most of the fan base.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024