Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rudolph Isley RIP 10:55 - Oct 13 with 1164 viewsMrSheen

Fabulous musician and the snappiest dresser since Henry VIII,
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-67098878
The Isleys hold a special place in my heart as 3+3 was the only one of my albums the future Mrs Sheen could bear to listen to...not a punk fan.
Rudolph Isley RIP on 11:16 - Oct 13 with 1111 viewsHAYESBOY

Oh no. Love the Isley Bros and some great songs co-written by Rudolph. RIP.

One of my favourites.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Rudolph Isley RIP on 23:19 - Oct 14 with 906 viewsVancouverHoop

If there was a single song that changed the way I listened to music it was the Isley's version of Twist And Shout. I was with them from that day on.

I played the grooves off it at our Friday lunchtime dance sessions at school, turning a bunch of other 14-15 year-olds on at the same time. It vied with Louie Louie as the most requested. Of course the Beatles version erased it from most kids' memories a year or so later, but not mine. RIP Rudolph.
Rudolph Isley RIP on 07:17 - Oct 15 with 845 viewsDaBurgh

Rudolph Isley RIP on 23:19 - Oct 14 by VancouverHoop

If there was a single song that changed the way I listened to music it was the Isley's version of Twist And Shout. I was with them from that day on.

I played the grooves off it at our Friday lunchtime dance sessions at school, turning a bunch of other 14-15 year-olds on at the same time. It vied with Louie Louie as the most requested. Of course the Beatles version erased it from most kids' memories a year or so later, but not mine. RIP Rudolph.

RIP Rudy the heart and soul of the Isley bros. God speed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024