Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beale... Or No Beale? 21:22 - Oct 21 with 7713 viewsQuite_Possibly_Ropey

Surely it is now a matter of when and not if we will see a managerial change. I can't help but feel sad for Gareth that it hasn't worked out, given how much he clearly cares. But what is even sadder is how far out of his depth he clearly is.

A question continually posed in response to moving Ainsworth on is who would come in to replace him? I have a suspicion that A previous manager from last year just might be so far up his own backside that he wouldn't worry about the backlash surrounding a return, in the hope that any success could patch up his now tatty reputation.

I have seen a number of threads that touch on the man known by many names around here, Michael Beale, but not a thread that directly discusses any potential return directly. There are a huge variety of opinions on this particularly emotive subject, so thought it might be good to air them here.

I find myself completely conflicted on this. On one hand I can't stand the guy for the ego, bluster and BS. I also struggle to fully see our board actually inviting (another) potential PR nightmare by considering his return. On the other hand, he is clearly a better coach than what we have currently...

As much as I love Warnock, he would be a short-term solution and I find myself longing for some sort of longer-term approach/planning. Wishful thinking at this club, I know.

Is it a case now of best chance at survival or maintaining some semblance of self-respect?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 21:35]
Beale... Or No Beale? on 11:30 - Oct 23 with 629 viewsozexile

Beale... Or No Beale? on 19:15 - Oct 22 by LazyFan

Eustice is available and knows the club.
He will want a budget so, it depends on the Eze gift in Jan again, I suppose.

Otherwise, Gaz is staying I would presume.

I'd like Eustace but he'd just laugh at us. He knows all about the club.
Beale... Or No Beale? on 11:37 - Oct 23 with 602 viewsTheChef

Hi Mick!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024