Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More gloom - will training ground loan get repaid? 22:12 - Oct 25 with 1771 viewsdannyblue

A thought occurred to me today. The owners have checked out. They’ve given up. Ruben’s grieving and got his dads businesses to sort. Tony’s out. Amit’s golfing with Pieterson. Les has bailed. Rowett and Eustace get sacked, yet ainsworth…

If they’ve checked out, do they want to write a cheque for £2m per month?

What happens if they don’t?

And if they don’t, what happens to the money I lent them to build the training ground? Will they want to pay me back?

Any buyer would rather buy something in league 1 debt free, with an admin points deduction already incurred, than buy something with relegation, debt and deductions looming…

[Post edited 26 Oct 2023 10:24]
More doom and gloom on 22:21 - Oct 25 with 1692 viewsstowmarketrange

We seem to be in a similar predicament to Ipswich 4 seasons ago.They couldn’t buy a win that season and had a disinterested fan base and an unpopular manager and owner.
It’s taken them a few seasons,but look where they are now.The only difference is that are a 1 county club and can always build their fan base back up while we’re competing with 3 more successful clubs on our doorstep.
It will be a hard struggle to get back where we’ve been,but it can be done.I certainly don’t think we’ve hit the bottom yet though.
More doom and gloom on 22:29 - Oct 25 with 1654 viewsdannyblue

But will my loan be repaid?
More doom and gloom on 22:38 - Oct 25 with 1605 viewsflynnbo

More doom and gloom on 22:21 - Oct 25 by stowmarketrange

We seem to be in a similar predicament to Ipswich 4 seasons ago.They couldn’t buy a win that season and had a disinterested fan base and an unpopular manager and owner.
It’s taken them a few seasons,but look where they are now.The only difference is that are a 1 county club and can always build their fan base back up while we’re competing with 3 more successful clubs on our doorstep.
It will be a hard struggle to get back where we’ve been,but it can be done.I certainly don’t think we’ve hit the bottom yet though.

They also have a far superior stadium.
More doom and gloom on 22:46 - Oct 25 with 1542 viewsmarkrtid

More doom and gloom on 22:29 - Oct 25 by dannyblue

But will my loan be repaid?

Sorry but no. QPR isn't a registered charity just yet.
Maybe walk around you garden (If you have one) a thousand or so times and maybe, just maybe your money will make someone better off.
More doom and gloom on 09:14 - Oct 26 with 1226 viewsTheChef

Given their current disinterest (Reilly apart), it wouldn't surprise me if they were looking to put the club up for sale.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024