Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Head butting on the pitch 18:10 - Nov 28 with 1175 viewssouthbrookstreet

According to Michael Salisbury referee of last night's game Fulham v Wolves he said it's OK to head butt on the football pitch as long it's a soft head butt...the whole Var and refs this season has become farcical what on earth is he taking about.. Var etc should be suspended until they get it right ridiculous that last night's game went past 22.00 hrs owning to Var stoppages
Head butting on the pitch on 18:29 - Nov 28 with 1092 viewsR_from_afar

I didn't see the incident, I was listening to radio commentary, but the radio commentators said the player who did the butting got away with it because the other player stayed on their feet, rather than making the most of the contact. In my view, the act should be judged based on what the perpetrator does, not how the victim reacts. That game did sound like a refereeing horror show!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Head butting on the pitch on 19:03 - Nov 28 with 1002 viewsHAYESBOY

Blatant red and Gary O'Neal must think who has he upset in the heavens as Wolves have been done out of 7 points this season due to incompetent refs and officials.
Just in that game, Ream should have been off as well. The first Fulham pen should have been reviewed and the second should not have. Thus resulting in no pens awarded for Fulham.
I say this every time, but its not a VAR issue. Its the incompetent officials running the games.

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024