Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why didn’t Pep say 13:00 - Dec 4 with 3600 viewsloftboy

“Yes the referee made a mistake, but if my players hadn’t missed 4 golden chances to score we wouldn’t need to discuss that one decision.”
[Post edited 4 Dec 2023 13:01]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Why didn’t Pep say on 13:05 - Dec 4 with 3554 viewsJuzzie

Criticise in private, praise in public.
Why didn’t Pep say on 13:29 - Dec 4 with 3481 viewslassel

He did - he said on Sky after the game that the ref wasn’t why they didn’t win.
Why didn’t Pep say on 14:08 - Dec 4 with 3378 viewsAntti_Heinola

I've always been a huge Pep fan, but is anyone else finding him, basically, incredibly rude with interviewers these days? As if every question thay ask is stupid and he's furious he has to speak to someone so low down the food chain? He didn't used to be like that. It's really unnecessary and unpleasant. Klopp is the same. I guess it's the pressure, but both of them are coming across as genuine pr!cks at the moment.

Bare bones.

Why didn’t Pep say on 15:38 - Dec 4 with 3245 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Why didn’t Pep say on 14:08 - Dec 4 by Antti_Heinola

I've always been a huge Pep fan, but is anyone else finding him, basically, incredibly rude with interviewers these days? As if every question thay ask is stupid and he's furious he has to speak to someone so low down the food chain? He didn't used to be like that. It's really unnecessary and unpleasant. Klopp is the same. I guess it's the pressure, but both of them are coming across as genuine pr!cks at the moment.

Sunday was a bad example of Pep IMO.
He was pretty calm at the final whistle talking to Ange but then one Spurs player started abusing Haaland and it got ugly in Spanish I think.
Haaland was angry because he got hacked down but true to his physique survived the tackle stayed up and passed a perfect ball to Jack and the ref fcuked up.
Not sure Jack would have scored but he never got the chance to when the ref butchered the advantage .
City have issues killing off games this year but its way more fun this way .
I think Klopp is much worse to reporters myself but neither of them are shining examples right now
Why didn’t Pep say on 15:43 - Dec 4 with 3226 viewsTheChef

Why didn’t Pep say on 15:38 - Dec 4 by CLAREMAN1995

Sunday was a bad example of Pep IMO.
He was pretty calm at the final whistle talking to Ange but then one Spurs player started abusing Haaland and it got ugly in Spanish I think.
Haaland was angry because he got hacked down but true to his physique survived the tackle stayed up and passed a perfect ball to Jack and the ref fcuked up.
Not sure Jack would have scored but he never got the chance to when the ref butchered the advantage .
City have issues killing off games this year but its way more fun this way .
I think Klopp is much worse to reporters myself but neither of them are shining examples right now

Thing it wasn't that clear a chance anyway, Spurs had at least one defender back with Grealish. Not like it was a one on one.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Why didn’t Pep say on 15:53 - Dec 4 with 3185 viewsAntti_Heinola

Why didn’t Pep say on 15:43 - Dec 4 by TheChef

Thing it wasn't that clear a chance anyway, Spurs had at least one defender back with Grealish. Not like it was a one on one.

he was miles clear.

agree with the above though that Klopp is worse, but Pep has been getting worse and worse this season. It was an horrendous decision, having reffed well i thought, but managers do get a bit hysterical. Seems to me it's perfectly fine to say, 'I disagreed with the referee's decision and still do.'

Bare bones.

Why didn’t Pep say on 18:55 - Dec 4 with 3061 viewslassel

He’s gotten progressively more and more sarcastic in his response to reporters in his time here.

It started when Rob Harris was sent in by Sky to ask him in the post match interview after one of their FA Cup final wins whether he was being paid a second undeclared salary. He’s never taken the UK press seriously since.
Why didn’t Pep say on 21:11 - Dec 4 with 2917 viewssaxbend

But the very reason I could be about to be called out on ignorance not having watched much Premier League coverage for bloody ages, is that pretty much every question asked by an interviewer IS a stupid one. Tell me if I'm out of date, but I'd be very surprised.
Login to get fewer ads

Why didn’t Pep say on 21:56 - Dec 4 with 2871 viewstraininvain

My theory is that Pep’s realised how hollow it feels to win trophies with an unlimited budget backed by a nation state. City won the treble last season and no one really cares because it’s tainted.

Anyone else notice that he keeps mentioning City’s fans, attendances and the lack of atmosphere at home games. The whole set up is hollow and everyone knows it.

He also knows what’s coming with the 115 outstanding charges for cheating and the likely impact on his legacy as City manager.
Why didn’t Pep say on 23:55 - Dec 4 with 2767 viewsNewBee

The ref at Citeh vs Spurs made a mistake and Erland Haaland gave him dogs abuse.

Any relation to the Erland Haaland who did this?
https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/13022129/shot-e-haaland-13
Why didn’t Pep say on 23:59 - Dec 4 with 2761 viewsSydneyRs

Why didn’t Pep say on 15:53 - Dec 4 by Antti_Heinola

he was miles clear.

agree with the above though that Klopp is worse, but Pep has been getting worse and worse this season. It was an horrendous decision, having reffed well i thought, but managers do get a bit hysterical. Seems to me it's perfectly fine to say, 'I disagreed with the referee's decision and still do.'

One of the worst pieces of reffing I've ever seen, doesn't matter if you think he will score or not. You have VAR, let it go and sort out afterwards if needed.
Why didn’t Pep say on 08:44 - Dec 5 with 2627 viewsStanFan

Bad reffing mistake but 2 or 3 City players should have been sent off for the way they went after the ref. The spoilt little boys aren't used to bad decisions going against them. They also don't want to admit to their own part in failing to win the game.
Why didn’t Pep say on 19:47 - Dec 5 with 2484 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Why didn’t Pep say on 08:44 - Dec 5 by StanFan

Bad reffing mistake but 2 or 3 City players should have been sent off for the way they went after the ref. The spoilt little boys aren't used to bad decisions going against them. They also don't want to admit to their own part in failing to win the game.

Strongly agree with you there StanFan its lucky the game was over and the ref felt bad he had fcuked up their chance at a winner.Nobody knows if Jack would score or do a Dykes and blast it straight at keeper of course
I despise the way players rush the Ref and this was one of the worst ever with Haaland out of control which surprised me a bit to be fair .
He got booked but should have been shown a straight red IMO , you have to lay down a marker and that chance was wasted by Hooper so it will go on unchecked sadly
Why didn’t Pep say on 07:30 - Dec 6 with 2343 viewstraininvain

Why didn’t Pep say on 06:00 - Dec 7 with 2122 viewsstainrods_elbow

Why didn’t Pep say on 21:56 - Dec 4 by traininvain

My theory is that Pep’s realised how hollow it feels to win trophies with an unlimited budget backed by a nation state. City won the treble last season and no one really cares because it’s tainted.

Anyone else notice that he keeps mentioning City’s fans, attendances and the lack of atmosphere at home games. The whole set up is hollow and everyone knows it.

He also knows what’s coming with the 115 outstanding charges for cheating and the likely impact on his legacy as City manager.

If City are found gullty of even a quarter of the charge sheet, I hope the Prem League will do the only decent thing, demote them two leagues, and take away their prizes.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Why didn’t Pep say on 08:59 - Dec 7 with 1968 viewsHayesender

Can't stand this bloke. He has turned into an unbearable scouser

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Why didn’t Pep say on 10:08 - Dec 7 with 1914 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Why didn’t Pep say on 08:59 - Dec 7 by Hayesender

It's pretty pathetic moaning about it. You get the TV money, so most of your matches will be on TV. Just like when they complain about playing too many matches, then arrange friendlies in the US whenever there's a gap.
Why didn’t Pep say on 14:48 - Dec 7 with 1764 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Why didn’t Pep say on 08:59 - Dec 7 by Hayesender

Wow what an arrogant wa*ker he would not let the presenter off he went back to make him feel like crap.
Look at the other 2 lads standing there they are too afraid to jump in and tell Klop he is being a dick or help out .
Pep on the other hand has some issues right now .Haaland is human and KDB a huge loss right now.
Massive mistake letting Gundogan go IMO he was the cog in that wheel you could not lose .
Could not be happier though hope its a 4 horse race with someone like Villa taking it .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024