Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coleman speaks 13:40 - Dec 21 with 6841 viewsvetchonian

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/club-update-andy-coleman-2

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Coleman speaks on 18:54 - Dec 21 with 1313 viewsQJumpingJack

Coleman speaks on 18:46 - Dec 21 by angryjack

We need start boycotting somehow,if you really want go games don't spend a thing at the ground frommerchandise to food or drink..I've given up going until these snakes are gone...

we need to support the manager and the team.
I won't be spending any money in the club shop or on the concourse tomorrow evening.
Coleman speaks on 18:57 - Dec 21 with 1292 viewsswan_si

Coleman speaks on 18:54 - Dec 21 by QJumpingJack

I won't be spending any money in the club shop or on the concourse tomorrow evening.

šŸ‘šŸ‘Œ absolutely.
Coleman speaks on 20:38 - Dec 21 with 1143 viewshobo

Good statement and he's spot on about the style of play. We were a rarity, particularly in the championship, for playing a complete passing game. Nowadays so many clubs have adopted it that it's harder to stand out and compete. If we can find a way within that to be different then I'm right behind it
Coleman speaks on 21:22 - Dec 21 with 1056 viewsReslovenSwan1

Coleman speaks on 18:54 - Dec 21 by QJumpingJack

You and Angry are not up for the challenge. It is a competition and you guys have put up the white flag. Did you not know this is not easy?

Wise sage since Toshack era

Coleman speaks on 21:46 - Dec 21 with 1026 viewsBillyChong

Coleman speaks on 21:22 - Dec 21 by ReslovenSwan1

You and Angry are not up for the challenge. It is a competition and you guys have put up the white flag. Did you not know this is not easy?

The yanks have sucked the life out of the fanbase. People are finally seeing them for what they are. The owners donā€™t spend any of their own money on the team, why should fans give them theirs.
Coleman speaks on 22:02 - Dec 21 with 981 viewsBoundy

Coleman speaks on 18:03 - Dec 21 by SullutaCreturned

Calling Swansea fans stupid again eh, how very Resloven.

I think we should file this stuff in the same place as the verbal diarrhea coming from the Swansea.com, under the title Colemanbals, anyone remember those books?

Y'know, this kind of nonsense, "And the line-up for the final of the women's 400 metres hurdles includes three Russians, two East Germans, a Pole, a Swede and a Frenchman."

Another generalisation of Swans supporters , a troll nothing more nothing less who uses any opportunity to belittle the fan base.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the peopleā€”not the master."

Coleman speaks on 22:05 - Dec 21 with 976 viewsangryjack

Why should I give my money to go into their pockets,the septics are giving nothing back just sucking the life out of us,I Bern supporting since 1978 and I've honestly had enough of going,because of them..
Coleman speaks on 22:09 - Dec 21 with 967 viewsQJumpingJack

the club have done very well from me financially for the last 40 years.
Enough is enough.

Once I see the club move in the right direction then I will spend more.

Have you watched the Levien-Kaplan-Trust event yet? I would value your thoughts on Jase and his comments about what he was instructed to do by the previous executive board in terms of not speaking the to the Trust. It is on the audio.
Login to get fewer ads

Coleman speaks on 22:11 - Dec 21 with 961 viewsonehunglow

Coleman speaks on 22:02 - Dec 21 by Boundy

Another generalisation of Swans supporters , a troll nothing more nothing less who uses any opportunity to belittle the fan base.

As I say and I ll repeat again,this posters ,res,posts carry complete contempt for Swansea
Iā€™ve been accused by some beauts of ā€œ slaggin offā€ Swansea and thatā€™s fair comment . However,itā€™s because I love the old girl and what sheā€™s become .
Time was when we kept valley warriors back in their narrow non conformist valley to pray and then prey on each other .

Swansea fans as an entity are just fine and deserve far better from people from outside the city ,privileged to support Swansea s club . .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Coleman speaks on 22:22 - Dec 21 with 934 viewsReslovenSwan1

Coleman speaks on 22:05 - Dec 21 by angryjack

Why should I give my money to go into their pockets,the septics are giving nothing back just sucking the life out of us,I Bern supporting since 1978 and I've honestly had enough of going,because of them..

The ciub does not need your grubby money. You are not made of the right stuff and the club do not need you at all. Comparing the owners and their families as a nasty little virus which kills people is where you are at. All you need is support for sidekicks are you are flying with validation. Swansea wants to be a decent family club.

The Trust has been diluted because the US people have put in Ā£23 million.

You will not be missed.

Coleman speaks on 22:31 - Dec 21 with 916 viewsReslovenSwan1

Coleman speaks on 22:09 - Dec 21 by QJumpingJack

the club have done very well from me financially for the last 40 years.
Enough is enough.

Once I see the club move in the right direction then I will spend more.

Have you watched the Levien-Kaplan-Trust event yet? I would value your thoughts on Jase and his comments about what he was instructed to do by the previous executive board in terms of not speaking the to the Trust. It is on the audio.

The Trust are an organisation like the 'Women's institute'. They organise coffee mornings and public statements little else.

These are all good things but apart from that they have nothing to offer. They put in Ā£200k and have taken out a reported Ā£800k. No use to Swansea City. It may be in 50 years when it will be worth Ā£20k. It is best to keep them out of anything serious. I do not care about the Trust.

Coleman speaks on 22:32 - Dec 21 with 913 viewsQJumpingJack

Coleman speaks on 22:31 - Dec 21 by ReslovenSwan1

The Trust are an organisation like the 'Women's institute'. They organise coffee mornings and public statements little else.

These are all good things but apart from that they have nothing to offer. They put in Ā£200k and have taken out a reported Ā£800k. No use to Swansea City. It may be in 50 years when it will be worth Ā£20k. It is best to keep them out of anything serious. I do not care about the Trust.

have you listened to the audio?
Jase speaks the truth about 2015-16. Did he know it was going to end up on YouTube?
Coleman speaks on 22:35 - Dec 21 with 907 viewsQJumpingJack

Coleman speaks on 22:31 - Dec 21 by ReslovenSwan1

"I do not care about the Trust"

Over 750+ of your post on this messageboard are about the Trust.
Coleman speaks on 22:39 - Dec 21 with 889 viewsswan_si

Coleman speaks on 22:22 - Dec 21 by ReslovenSwan1

The ciub does not need your grubby money. You are not made of the right stuff and the club do not need you at all. Comparing the owners and their families as a nasty little virus which kills people is where you are at. All you need is support for sidekicks are you are flying with validation. Swansea wants to be a decent family club.

The Trust has been diluted because the US people have put in Ā£23 million.

You will not be missed.

I notice your fan club is following you around more and more, they love you Res, you give them a reason to wake up in the morning. They have the option to use the ignore button but they just can't. šŸ˜‚
Coleman speaks on 22:44 - Dec 21 with 863 viewsReslovenSwan1

Coleman speaks on 22:35 - Dec 21 by QJumpingJack

"I do not care about the Trust"

Over 750+ of your post on this messageboard are about the Trust.

They need to sell up as soon a possible. They are hemorrhaging value and cash.

They have negotiated a deal where 5% is preserved. They had 21%. They are happy to decline and never invest. They just want an easy life and get told how great they are.

Coleman speaks on 22:45 - Dec 21 with 862 viewsQJumpingJack

Coleman speaks on 22:44 - Dec 21 by ReslovenSwan1

They need to sell up as soon a possible. They are hemorrhaging value and cash.

They have negotiated a deal where 5% is preserved. They had 21%. They are happy to decline and never invest. They just want an easy life and get told how great they are.

but you don't care about the Trust so why waste time posting about them?
Coleman speaks on 22:54 - Dec 21 with 836 viewsReslovenSwan1

Coleman speaks on 22:45 - Dec 21 by QJumpingJack

but you don't care about the Trust so why waste time posting about them?

They are bad for the club in my opinion. The current bord are reasonable but I can see a new group seeing themselves as a 'poster boy showboating protest group' run by forums. Swansea fans are easy meat for PR spin if mixed in with a bit of xenophobia. Sad to see.

Coleman speaks on 22:54 - Dec 21 with 837 viewsKeithHaynes

Coleman speaks on 13:59 - Dec 21 by union_jack

Makes it sound as if we are in the driving seat when picking the next coach. No mention of Daviesā€™s last minute change of mind. And plenty of candidates? But how many worthy of the job are there?

Stoke and Sunderland had no trouble filling their vacant posts but our lot fiddle whilst the club burns!

And as for January, he says nothing will be affected by a lack of head coach. Nothing it is then!

I still believe the swans pulled out when they saw the figures to get him last Saturday morning.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Coleman speaks on 23:15 - Dec 21 with 795 viewsmajorraglan

Coleman speaks on 22:54 - Dec 21 by ReslovenSwan1

They are bad for the club in my opinion. The current bord are reasonable but I can see a new group seeing themselves as a 'poster boy showboating protest group' run by forums. Swansea fans are easy meat for PR spin if mixed in with a bit of xenophobia. Sad to see.

The problem the Trust has is that they donā€™t have a 25% holding, so their minority holding is of little value to most people because they can be outvoted and out manoeuvred by larger shareholders. They have very very few protections and this has all been documented and discussed previously.
Coleman speaks on 00:15 - Dec 22 with 736 viewsReslovenSwan1

Coleman speaks on 23:15 - Dec 21 by majorraglan

The problem the Trust has is that they donā€™t have a 25% holding, so their minority holding is of little value to most people because they can be outvoted and out manoeuvred by larger shareholders. They have very very few protections and this has all been documented and discussed previously.

When I read the business pages of companies I never see any stories of minority shareholders asking for "protection". Bill Kenwright never asked for 'protection' at Everton as a minor shareholder. .

Normal organisation get protection by taking actions to protect themselves. This would be by selling shares creating cash and investing it to mitigate against inflation. I have become aware over the last few years at the complete lack of business acumen in posters.

The SCST entered the business world with eyes shut and after 15 years of pure profit they failed to act when the tide turned. They were not up to the job. The legal case was the last option and that too turned into an expensive mistake.

The members had nothing to lose or gain by either a good or bad performance of the SCST. That is why they have performed poorly like a Cuban cooperative. (no element of personal gain therefore no gain. at all). No personal greed means no profit as a whole. South wales is one of the poorest areas of western Europe. It is easy to see why.

Coleman speaks on 07:49 - Dec 22 with 633 viewsPawelAbbott

When were we ever an attractive passing team?
The club has been going for over 100 years. For how many of those were we playing a particular passing style?
Certainly not before Flynn.
Definitely not under Jackett.
2 years under Martinez we were a good side, but no one said it was a particular style.
Sousa was totally defensive
2 seasons under Rodgers it is arguable we were a passing side.
Laudrup was faster attacking and was good to watch.
From there on it has been a real mixed bag.

The "Swansea way" lasted for as long as that sales pitch to potential buyers was needed
Coleman speaks on 08:09 - Dec 22 with 623 viewsmajorraglan

Coleman speaks on 00:15 - Dec 22 by ReslovenSwan1

When I read the business pages of companies I never see any stories of minority shareholders asking for "protection". Bill Kenwright never asked for 'protection' at Everton as a minor shareholder. .

Normal organisation get protection by taking actions to protect themselves. This would be by selling shares creating cash and investing it to mitigate against inflation. I have become aware over the last few years at the complete lack of business acumen in posters.

The SCST entered the business world with eyes shut and after 15 years of pure profit they failed to act when the tide turned. They were not up to the job. The legal case was the last option and that too turned into an expensive mistake.

The members had nothing to lose or gain by either a good or bad performance of the SCST. That is why they have performed poorly like a Cuban cooperative. (no element of personal gain therefore no gain. at all). No personal greed means no profit as a whole. South wales is one of the poorest areas of western Europe. It is easy to see why.

Kenwright held 25% of Evertonā€™s before he made the decision to sell almost all his shares for tens of millions.

Mate of mine and his father owned 24% of a business (private limited company) theyā€™d set up with another guy. The other guy stumped up most of the cash while they bought the knowledge and experience to the business. Said company was successful, making a decent profit and repaying the initial start up costs etc. At this point the majority share then closed the company down and put my mate and his father out of work. The majority owner reopened the business 2 or 3 days later, operating from the same place, using the old stock incorporating everything my mate had set up but using a slightly different name. Because they trusted the guy and were minority shareholders with less than 25% they had no protections and were ripped off. Check out the below link, it explains the law.

https://legalvision.co.uk/corporations/minority-shareholder-rights-uk/
Coleman speaks on 10:41 - Dec 22 with 533 viewsQJumpingJack

Coleman speaks on 22:54 - Dec 21 by KeithHaynes

I still believe the swans pulled out when they saw the figures to get him last Saturday morning.

surely the club including our financial director would be aware of the overall costs attached to any manager we are targeting from the moment Duff left.

Why was it coming as a surprise on day 12?

It suggests a complete lack of planning by the executive team.
Coleman speaks on 10:49 - Dec 22 with 515 viewsunion_jack

Coleman speaks on 10:41 - Dec 22 by QJumpingJack

surely the club including our financial director would be aware of the overall costs attached to any manager we are targeting from the moment Duff left.

Youā€™d really have thought so wouldnā€™t you.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Coleman speaks on 10:53 - Dec 22 with 506 viewsWhiterockin

Coleman speaks on 10:41 - Dec 22 by QJumpingJack

Apparently the average salary for a championship manager 3 years ago was Ā£878,000 a year, so you think the would have had some idea.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8262315/Physios-191-000-kit-m
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024