Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New investment/owners 10:54 - Jan 3 with 1264 viewsQPRConor2000

Any news on whats going on with this?

I know there was news a few months back that the club were looking for new partners.

New investment/owners on 10:56 - Jan 3 with 1250 viewsTheChef

Hmmm yeah I bet we're an even more attractive proposition now after the last few weeks!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

New investment/owners on 11:25 - Jan 3 with 1144 viewslassel

The position is the same as it has been for years, and is at about 85 of the 92 league clubs - if someone is thick enough or deluded enough to throw a wedge of cash their way, they can have it.

They already hooked one small fish in Reilly a few years back, these sort of people don’t come along every day.
New investment/owners on 11:42 - Jan 3 with 1061 viewsRangersDave

New investment/owners on 11:25 - Jan 3 by lassel

The position is the same as it has been for years, and is at about 85 of the 92 league clubs - if someone is thick enough or deluded enough to throw a wedge of cash their way, they can have it.

They already hooked one small fish in Reilly a few years back, these sort of people don’t come along every day.

agreed,

But any new 'investor' might be considering Old Oak for the club now HS2 is 'scaled back' ?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

New investment/owners on 12:03 - Jan 3 with 972 viewsQPRConor2000

New investment/owners on 11:42 - Jan 3 by RangersDave

agreed,

But any new 'investor' might be considering Old Oak for the club now HS2 is 'scaled back' ?

A redevelopment of LR is more likely now than a new stadium, I think the costs of a new ground right now are far too expensive.

This video explains why its so expensive:
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024