Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nrl 2024 07:04 - Jan 11 with 1696 viewsQPerthR

The only two teams I support and one of those is the Wests Tigers … The similarities are crazy , I don’t think we have both won on the same weekend in two years …

Will it work this year . If anyone plays SuperCoach maybe a small league
Nrl 2024 on 07:05 - Jan 11 with 1695 viewsNorthernr

I suspect over the next few years Wests are going to do and find what the Bulldogs have done and found, and also what we say about QPR. Doesn't matter how many head coaches and players you change and sign, if your culture is rotten you don't go anywhere.
Nrl 2024 on 07:21 - Jan 11 with 1661 viewsSydneyRs

My team Souths seriously underperformed last season and something did not seem right in the camp. No way that squad should have been missing the finals. We'll see if there's any improvement in 2024.

Wests now have that fine upstanding character Jerome Luai leading their charge for glory. Brisbane will be hard to stop this year I'd say.
Nrl 2024 on 11:33 - Jan 11 with 1522 viewsMrSheen

Wests fans seem to hate their management and board more than anyone. Good contest between them, the Dogs and St George for the title of worst-run club. I see the Dragons’ new half back failed his medical. I’m sorry Welsby won’t be playing in the NRL, but he’s probably better avoiding that place.
Nrl 2024 on 11:51 - Jan 11 with 1515 viewsNorthernr

I fancy Dom Young to be some signing for the Roosters. Needs to improve defensively but Christ he's got everything else.
Nrl 2024 on 12:08 - Jan 11 with 1495 viewsDiscodroids

The Green Machine to finish in their standard 6-8th place and get knocked out in the first or second round of the finals. The 2019 Grand final against the Roosters , when imo we were robbed, seems a lifetime ago.

losing jack wighton to the souths is a massive blow but looking forward to seeing Morgan Smithies continue the tradition of excellent English players at Canberra. Pleased we missed oiut on jerome lui, don't want him at canberra. We have a cracking young prospect Ethan strange at number 6 this year who won state of origin under-19 player of the series.

No Experianced full back and it looks as if we will be kicking off with chevy stuart, rickys son there who has a huge reputation as a baller but our decent forward pack , Centers and ricky Stuarts unhinged management, should see us just over the line for finals footy for the 5th time in the last 6 seasons.

One from Penrith ,Bronco's , Storm and outsiders Parramatta to top the table. Newcastle to have a good season also. oblivion for St George . NRL Love it!
[Post edited 11 Jan 12:18]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Nrl 2024 on 12:29 - Jan 11 with 1452 viewsnadera78

Nrl 2024 on 07:21 - Jan 11 by SydneyRs

My team Souths seriously underperformed last season and something did not seem right in the camp. No way that squad should have been missing the finals. We'll see if there's any improvement in 2024.

Wests now have that fine upstanding character Jerome Luai leading their charge for glory. Brisbane will be hard to stop this year I'd say.

Up the Bunnies!

I'm always confident for a good year ahead, it's the joy of pre-season. The impact of losing Reynolds was greater than expected last year tbh, and I think the club expected the youngsters to fill the gap before they were really ready. They're a year older and wiser now. Wighton is a good acquisition in the backs too. They'll be there or thereabouts.
Nrl 2024 on 10:25 - Jan 12 with 1359 viewsSydneyRs

Nrl 2024 on 12:29 - Jan 11 by nadera78

Up the Bunnies!

I'm always confident for a good year ahead, it's the joy of pre-season. The impact of losing Reynolds was greater than expected last year tbh, and I think the club expected the youngsters to fill the gap before they were really ready. They're a year older and wiser now. Wighton is a good acquisition in the backs too. They'll be there or thereabouts.

Watching Reynolds playing so well for Brisbane was somewhat sickening. A tremendous player when fit and instrumental in winning the comp in 2014. He was sensational all through that finals series.

What sort of attitude and size Latrell returns with will be important, huge player when he's in form.
Nrl 2024 on 10:37 - Jan 12 with 1341 viewsozexile

Nrl 2024 on 11:33 - Jan 11 by MrSheen

Wests fans seem to hate their management and board more than anyone. Good contest between them, the Dogs and St George for the title of worst-run club. I see the Dragons’ new half back failed his medical. I’m sorry Welsby won’t be playing in the NRL, but he’s probably better avoiding that place.

Poor Benji. I know he's a Tigers legend but if he's planning on a long coaching career he shouldn't start at the Tigers.
Login to get fewer ads

Nrl 2024 on 10:56 - Jan 17 with 1208 viewsMrSheen

For the first time in 15 years, I’m facing an NRL season without a funny podcast to feed me scandals and rumours (and jokes about the AFL). Any suggestions gratefully received, preferably unconnected to Fox/Channel 9/2GB/TripleM, etc.
Nrl 2024 on 06:17 - Apr 6 with 434 viewsSuffolkHoop

Warriors decked in blue and white hoops, away in Sydney tearing the bunnies a new one.
Nrl 2024 on 12:14 - Apr 18 with 221 viewsSuffolkHoop

How good is the NRL this season?

Munster may have just cost Melbourne this game with a moment of madness…
Nrl 2024 on 12:42 - Apr 18 with 176 viewsSuffolkHoop

Nrl 2024 on 12:14 - Apr 18 by SuffolkHoop

How good is the NRL this season?

Munster may have just cost Melbourne this game with a moment of madness…

Aged well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024