Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours 14:27 - Jan 26 with 2997 viewsdannyblue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68107376

Multi million pound. Why haven't we been doing this all along?

And when we finally shot our load why was it such a damp squib?
Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 14:32 - Jan 26 with 2953 viewsSpongeParr

I imagine that they can justifiy it due to America visibility?

How much did we sell ours for? We should still have made a good wedge,
Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 14:42 - Jan 26 with 2868 viewsEastR

quote:

deal is 'multi-million' £2m is 'multi'
for 'multiple years' 3-5 years
£400k + a year

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 15:05 - Jan 26 with 2761 viewsfrancisbowles

Ours is only sponsored because the owners wanted/were persuaded to.
Presumably, if they wanted to invest a bit more, they would have done.
Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 15:15 - Jan 26 with 2699 viewsEsox_Lucius

Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 15:05 - Jan 26 by francisbowles

Ours is only sponsored because the owners wanted/were persuaded to.
Presumably, if they wanted to invest a bit more, they would have done.

No, they have to prove that the sponsorship is at market value to avoid money laundering accusations. there is plenty of guideline information available on the net if you wished to look further into it.

The grass is always greener.

Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 15:21 - Jan 26 with 2658 viewsfrancisbowles

Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 15:15 - Jan 26 by Esox_Lucius

No, they have to prove that the sponsorship is at market value to avoid money laundering accusations. there is plenty of guideline information available on the net if you wished to look further into it.

Agree Essox. It could have be sworded better. I didn't mean to suggest they could have free reign, only that they could have put a little bit more in, if they wanted to. (and could justify it).
Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 15:23 - Jan 26 with 2642 viewsLongsufferingR

"a men's first team performance-related bonus..." That could add 43p per year to the total.
Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 17:39 - Jan 26 with 2365 viewsLazyFan

If Brum gets away with it, then we can refinance the sponsorship with a newer high-paying sponsor, as they have raised the market rate.

Good trick: The next club ups it by £500K each time, and the next club and the next club, and soon, sponsoring a stadium is worth more than buying it!!!

I am sure the EFL will step in once Man City come down and want £100m for their stadium rights!
Sure, of course!

zzzzzzzzzz

Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 07:30 - Jan 27 with 1984 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Loftus Road and more particularly, the roof of the SBS, is on the eastern flightpath into LHR. Surprised we've never realised some advertising value from it.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 09:29 - Jan 27 with 1864 viewsDavieQPR

Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 07:30 - Jan 27 by PlanetHonneywood

Loftus Road and more particularly, the roof of the SBS, is on the eastern flightpath into LHR. Surprised we've never realised some advertising value from it.

We could charge sky high rates for that.
Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 09:33 - Jan 27 with 1853 viewsflynnbo

Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 07:30 - Jan 27 by PlanetHonneywood

A la Brentford with Griffin Park.
Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 10:01 - Jan 27 with 1773 viewsLanhoop

Happy to admit I'm not certain but I thought we did when Fly KLM was a sponsor?
Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 10:05 - Jan 27 with 1765 viewsPunteR

Someone has already written SOS on there.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 10:28 - Jan 27 with 1706 viewsfrancisbowles

Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 10:01 - Jan 27 by Lanhoop

Happy to admit I'm not certain but I thought we did when Fly KLM was a sponsor?

No, that was Brentford.
Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 11:41 - Jan 27 with 1598 viewsGroveR

Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 10:28 - Jan 27 by francisbowles

No, that was Brentford.

I'm sure they had Atari on their roof.

For all the kids on here, an "Atari" was like a PS5 back in the day, but shìtterer. In football terms, think KDB playing against Simon Barker*

* ask your dad
Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 22:06 - Jan 27 with 1431 viewsOldPedro

Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 11:41 - Jan 27 by GroveR

I'm sure they had Atari on their roof.

For all the kids on here, an "Atari" was like a PS5 back in the day, but shìtterer. In football terms, think KDB playing against Simon Barker*

* ask your dad

Or if you've heard of an 'Atari' but don't know what a PS5 is, ask your grandchildren.........

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 22:26 - Jan 27 with 1386 viewsLazyFan

Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 22:06 - Jan 27 by OldPedro

Or if you've heard of an 'Atari' but don't know what a PS5 is, ask your grandchildren.........

Some of us remember the ZX80 and some of us are still alive. This is not an AI bot, honest!

zzzzzzzzzz

Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 22:46 - Jan 27 with 1346 viewsOldPedro

Brum think their stadium is worth more to sponsor than ours on 22:26 - Jan 27 by LazyFan

Some of us remember the ZX80 and some of us are still alive. This is not an AI bot, honest!

I remember as a teenage, a friend got given a ZX81 as a birthday present. His dad, who was a bit careful (tight) with money, told him that he could not have the ZX81 and the tv switched on at the same time, as they would use too much electricity. His son had to explain that he needed the tv to be able to use the computer.

[Post edited 28 Jan 18:03]

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024