Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surprise reinforcements lead QPR to Blackburn – Preview 21:22 - Feb 2 with 3585 viewsNorthernr

Massive thanks to Dave B for doing the colour for this week's match preview in my absence.
Saffa on match report duties tomorrow.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61863
Surprise reinforcements lead QPR to Blackburn – Preview on 22:22 - Feb 2 with 3260 viewscolinallcars

Spot on…..I hadn't realised Frey hasn't played for what, nine months. I'd be fairly content if we can still be just the three points adrift at five pm tomorrow.
Surprise reinforcements lead QPR to Blackburn – Preview on 22:49 - Feb 2 with 3175 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks Dave. Fine report.

Team sheets are everything for this one, maybe.

For last week's crucuial game we had (imo) only two players on the bench who could impact us in midfield or attack. With one suspension and three new signings that number could be anywhere from one to four tomorrow.

If it's three or four, we're in with a big chance here.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Surprise reinforcements lead QPR to Blackburn – Preview on 01:04 - Feb 3 with 2843 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Thank you Dave. Made good reading. I’m going with a Blackburn sending off and a 2 1 to is 😉😉😉

DonnieR

Surprise reinforcements lead QPR to Blackburn – Preview on 10:15 - Feb 3 with 2182 viewsterryb

Cheers Dave.

Oh, for the days of the 60's & 70's when a visit to Ewood Park nearly always ended in victory!

I think we need to win today to put distance between us & Wednesday & staying only 3 points behind Huddersfield.
Surprise reinforcements lead QPR to Blackburn – Preview on 11:43 - Feb 3 with 2003 viewsSteveB

Nice one Dave.

Thanks for that read mate.
Surprise reinforcements lead QPR to Blackburn – Preview on 13:14 - Feb 3 with 1761 viewssdm19994

Surprise reinforcements lead QPR to Blackburn – Preview on 11:43 - Feb 3 by SteveB

Nice one Dave.

Thanks for that read mate.

Cheers Dave, great read
Surprise reinforcements lead QPR to Blackburn – Preview on 14:39 - Feb 3 with 1589 viewsgazza1

I had no doubt that we would sign a striker and I thought that there would be others……despite money issues. I don’t know if the players signed are going to fit into our team but I trust our Manager and expect them all to be near our starting line up.

I would also add that the senior team (board) are not planning for Div1 but for another year in the championship and these signings show that they are.

I’m currently in Thailand and looking forward to the 10pm kick off👍👍
Surprise reinforcements lead QPR to Blackburn – Preview on 20:57 - Feb 3 with 1123 viewsHooparoo

Surprise reinforcements lead QPR to Blackburn – Preview on 14:39 - Feb 3 by gazza1

I had no doubt that we would sign a striker and I thought that there would be others……despite money issues. I don’t know if the players signed are going to fit into our team but I trust our Manager and expect them all to be near our starting line up.

I would also add that the senior team (board) are not planning for Div1 but for another year in the championship and these signings show that they are.

I’m currently in Thailand and looking forward to the 10pm kick off👍👍

Bet you downed a few Singhas after that effort from the boys 😉🍺 Can’t believe we’ve finally won at Ewood Park after 25 years.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Login to get fewer ads

Surprise reinforcements lead QPR to Blackburn – Preview on 07:12 - Feb 6 with 649 viewsgazza1

Yep love a Singa, sent the Mrs back to the hotel and went out to watch it…….got home at 12.30, pissed & very happy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024