Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A winning run 09:29 - Feb 11 with 1584 viewskernowhoop

If we win the next 15 games, we shall finish with 74 points (in certain seasons, enough for sixth place).
Ian Gillard was there yesterday... to advise on how to put together a decent winning run.
A winning run on 10:58 - Feb 11 with 1423 viewsstevec

Didn’t realise that.

Having a quick shave and then I’m straight down the bookies.
A winning run on 11:21 - Feb 11 with 1343 viewsSpaceman_P

winning 15 games will be impossible for our lot.

I think if we can manage 8 wins, then we're all good!!!
A winning run on 11:38 - Feb 11 with 1279 viewsStanisgod

I see the tablets have stopped working.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

A winning run on 12:09 - Feb 11 with 1213 viewsE15Hoop

I got told I was mad last week for saying that we're in a good position to go on a two point per game average run (which, if you take it form the last 4 games we're currently on by the way).

That would take us to 59 points and probably something like 14th.

With the quality that Andersen showed yesterday, and the fact that all 4 of our newbies are only going to get fitter and stronger over the next few weeks, I think this is emminently achievable, but I'd personally like to thank you, Kernow, for making me sound much saner!
A winning run on 12:50 - Feb 11 with 1105 viewskernowhoop

A winning run on 12:09 - Feb 11 by E15Hoop

I got told I was mad last week for saying that we're in a good position to go on a two point per game average run (which, if you take it form the last 4 games we're currently on by the way).

That would take us to 59 points and probably something like 14th.

With the quality that Andersen showed yesterday, and the fact that all 4 of our newbies are only going to get fitter and stronger over the next few weeks, I think this is emminently achievable, but I'd personally like to thank you, Kernow, for making me sound much saner!

You are very welcome!
Just playing with numbers
A winning run on 16:29 - Feb 11 with 908 viewsderbyhoop

I'd settle for an unbeaten run extending to 7 games, and at least 20 points more. We've been WDWD last 4.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

A winning run on 16:41 - Feb 11 with 881 viewscolinallcars

May if we can achieve the hyper-space leap of getting out of the deadmen bottom three, we may get a bit of confidence running through the side that has been absent for eons.
A winning run on 17:57 - Feb 11 with 688 viewsDeanoMD

Brilliant, love this....
Login to get fewer ads

A winning run on 19:26 - Feb 11 with 514 viewsCiderwithRsie

Maths isn't my strong point, but I think if we go on a winning run of one game we might get out of the relegation zone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024