Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back 22:52 - Feb 14 with 2053 viewsKerryE

To our hotel....and i am shell shocked.

That was worse than any drubbing we've had in years.
On a night when players have a chance to prove what they are worth....

Not sure how we raise up from that. Now 4 points adrift. How do we get out of this one.
Just back on 22:53 - Feb 14 with 2013 viewsSK_hoops

Worse than that Blackpool away game last season?
Just back on 23:16 - Feb 14 with 1829 viewsted_hendrix

"Not sure how we raise up from that. Now 4 points adrift. How do we get out of this one."

I'm not sure either, all I can say Is we surely can't put In another performance like that again can we?

Bristol City will be a very tough game make no mistake about that (stating the bloody obvious I know).

Posters keep stating how crap Stoke are, where does that leave us then after losing against a crap Stoke side.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Just back on 08:10 - Feb 15 with 1367 viewsBedford_R

Just back on 23:16 - Feb 14 by ted_hendrix

"Not sure how we raise up from that. Now 4 points adrift. How do we get out of this one."

I'm not sure either, all I can say Is we surely can't put In another performance like that again can we?

Bristol City will be a very tough game make no mistake about that (stating the bloody obvious I know).

Posters keep stating how crap Stoke are, where does that leave us then after losing against a crap Stoke side.

We tend to play better against better teams. It would not surprise me if we beat a team that goes on to get promoted like we did with Burnley last season when our team was even worse than what we have now. This is QPR. This is what we do.

RMH_R Reborn

Just back on 08:50 - Feb 15 with 1157 viewsLblock

Just back on 08:10 - Feb 15 by Bedford_R

We tend to play better against better teams. It would not surprise me if we beat a team that goes on to get promoted like we did with Burnley last season when our team was even worse than what we have now. This is QPR. This is what we do.

Really...

It "surprises" me when we beat ANY team these days.

The Bungle death spiral continues

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Just back on 09:01 - Feb 15 with 1078 viewsstevec

Better teams are more likely to attack which will give us a bit more space to play better, that is true, but we never really dominate any games.

What we rely on is mid table sides, knowing they’re mid table sides, who can afford to have a day off now and then and occasionally that’s against us. As per last season we also can get results from teams who are already on the beach, Stoke last year and Burnley even, who were already promoted.

But if a team fancies it, like most teams fancy it, then we’ll generally lose. Which is why we are nearly always on the brink, or over it, of that Herculean task, managing to lose more games than you win or draw combined.
Just back on 09:02 - Feb 15 with 1066 viewsellersliehoop

That's what we're all hoping for, but we probably need 6 wins from 14 games. We've won 7 out of 32 currently . At that rate of progress we might win 3 more? We will struggle to get 40 points in all likelihood
Just back on 09:15 - Feb 15 with 984 viewsPhilmyRs

It's very worrying. Bristol on Saturday and they have a whole extra day recovery. We put out a strong side, understandably realising the importance of the game but we didn't turn up. I expected a point from Stoke and Bristol as the most likely outcome, but that was thinking we'd get a draw last night. You never know though, and a win really would transform things because we'd then have a very winnable home game to gain some momentum but think Saturday is very tough and I know we need wins but I'd take a draw if offered.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024