Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its moving closer to the western edges 12:01 - Feb 15 with 1256 viewsBoundy

Where are we going as a nation and where will it end .

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/boy-stabbed-to-death-in-bristol-by-two-peo

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Its moving closer to the western edges on 12:31 - Feb 15 with 1224 viewsWhiterockin

Bristol is a large sprawling city and some areas are not nice, really rough. It also has a massive undercurrent and can blow at any time. Over the years there have been riots and major outbreaks of violence. Its not the city some paint it as.
Its moving closer to the western edges on 13:34 - Feb 15 with 1175 viewsBoundy

Its moving closer to the western edges on 12:31 - Feb 15 by Whiterockin

Bristol is a large sprawling city and some areas are not nice, really rough. It also has a massive undercurrent and can blow at any time. Over the years there have been riots and major outbreaks of violence. Its not the city some paint it as.

I agree but the prevalence of knives is truly worrying ,the first weapon of choice for too many now but when you see a sentence of 8 months dished out despite witness statements and police interaction no wonder so many take a chance on carrying one.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/watch-moment-off-duty-police-officers-enjo

Its moving closer to the western edges on 13:48 - Feb 15 with 1163 viewsFlashberryjack

Mass immigration, add to that a slimy labour mayor called Marvin Rees, who is in the same mould as Sadiq Khan.

Then take a look at the stabbing statistics of most of our major cities, and you may notice many similarities.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Its moving closer to the western edges on 14:51 - Feb 15 with 1109 viewsonehunglow

Worked there in the late 60s.
Arrogant Welsh hating Kent’s and many sink estates for the rats .
It doesn’t have a crap house image though. They’ve marketed it well

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Its moving closer to the western edges on 18:06 - Feb 15 with 1035 viewsDr_Winston

My mother spent the best part of five years living and running pubs up there and the people were great. Quite a few of them used to come down to visit her here.

I'm up there regularly visiting a friend from Cwmbran who has lived all over the city and no problems there either. Certainly no "Welsh hating" that I've ever witnessed.

It's got its nice areas, it's got its grotty areas. Same as everywhere else.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Its moving closer to the western edges on 18:49 - Feb 15 with 1004 viewsSullutaCreturned

Its moving closer to the western edges on 18:06 - Feb 15 by Dr_Winston

My mother spent the best part of five years living and running pubs up there and the people were great. Quite a few of them used to come down to visit her here.

I'm up there regularly visiting a friend from Cwmbran who has lived all over the city and no problems there either. Certainly no "Welsh hating" that I've ever witnessed.

It's got its nice areas, it's got its grotty areas. Same as everywhere else.

My sister travelled there for work for 6 months ( a few years back) and she said she never felt safe leaving work to wak to her car. Mind you, it was only a short walk to St Pauls.
Its moving closer to the western edges on 19:43 - Feb 15 with 974 viewsoldtownjack

Its moving closer to the western edges on 13:48 - Feb 15 by Flashberryjack

Mass immigration, add to that a slimy labour mayor called Marvin Rees, who is in the same mould as Sadiq Khan.

Then take a look at the stabbing statistics of most of our major cities, and you may notice many similarities.

'Mass immigration, add to that a slimy labour mayor called Marvin Rees, who is in the same mould as Sadiq Khan.'

Would you care to elaborate?

Its moving closer to the western edges on 19:58 - Feb 15 with 949 viewsFlashberryjack

Its moving closer to the western edges on 19:43 - Feb 15 by oldtownjack

'Mass immigration, add to that a slimy labour mayor called Marvin Rees, who is in the same mould as Sadiq Khan.'

Would you care to elaborate?

Would you ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Its moving closer to the western edges on 21:18 - Feb 15 with 877 viewsonehunglow

Its moving closer to the western edges on 19:58 - Feb 15 by Flashberryjack

Would you ?

I have never met a populace so arrogant
One can only speak as one finds
Bristolians not hating the living daylights out of the Welsh .,.?
Well I will leave it there

Its moving closer to the western edges on 21:50 - Feb 15 with 853 viewsDr_Winston

Its moving closer to the western edges on 21:18 - Feb 15 by onehunglow

Have you considered the possibility that it was just you they didn't like?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Its moving closer to the western edges on 22:33 - Feb 15 with 814 viewsonehunglow

Bottom line is multicultural Bristol has significant problems the equal of the northern cities with the negative social stigma narrative

Its moving closer to the western edges on 23:25 - Feb 15 with 787 viewsKeithHaynes

Its moving closer to the western edges on 21:18 - Feb 15 by onehunglow

Never once met a Bristolian who hates the Welsh. And I lived there and then close by. Football,yes, but that’s football.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Its moving closer to the western edges on 23:25 - Feb 15 with 786 viewstheloneranger

Two boys, both 15, have been arrested on suspicion of murder over the fatal "stabbing of a 16-year-old boy in Bristol on Wednesday, police said."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-68313098

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Its moving closer to the western edges on 23:30 - Feb 15 with 781 viewsDr_Winston

Its moving closer to the western edges on 23:25 - Feb 15 by KeithHaynes

Never once met a Bristolian who hates the Welsh. And I lived there and then close by. Football,yes, but that’s football.

Exactly this.

I found them very much like Swansea Folk in the main. Decent, hard working, and contemptuous of Cardiffians.

Its moving closer to the western edges on 23:33 - Feb 15 with 777 viewsGwyn737

Its moving closer to the western edges on 23:30 - Feb 15 by Dr_Winston

Exactly this.

I found them very much like Swansea Folk in the main. Decent, hard working, and contemptuous of Cardiffians.

Yep.

My experience too.
Its moving closer to the western edges on 17:20 - Feb 16 with 673 viewsonehunglow

And Cardiff is where exactly .

Its moving closer to the western edges on 22:40 - Feb 16 with 632 viewsoldtownjack

Its moving closer to the western edges on 19:58 - Feb 15 by Flashberryjack

Would you ?

Eh? I thought it was quite clear. Could you add clarification to the part of your post that I highlighted. I didn't understand the point you were trying to make. Cheers.

Its moving closer to the western edges on 22:47 - Feb 16 with 627 viewsDr_Winston

Its moving closer to the western edges on 17:20 - Feb 16 by onehunglow

And Cardiff is where exactly .

So are you saying that all of Wales should be judged based on how much people despise Cardiff?

Based upon responses to this thread, people in Bristol have no issues with Welsh people in general. Just those from Cardiff and you.
[Post edited 16 Feb 22:48]

Its moving closer to the western edges on 01:07 - Feb 17 with 592 viewsRobbie

Been to a few shows in the Old Colston Hall , sore point I appreciate for Bristolians , always felt safe for a post gig bevvie in their locals haunts , no issues when I visited there .

Now avoid Swansea City Centre at all costs , necessary trips only , areas are now filled with zombies and e bikes , awful sight for a once great Town .

My alternative is Neath as a go to shop , again some difficult characters to come across .

Bought some White goods in Morfa yesterday , microwave , free parking added to the ease of the shopping experience , in/out in minutes , job done .

Like to think I can handle myself if an issue occured , but my body could not take a blade .
Its moving closer to the western edges on 08:03 - Feb 17 with 555 viewsBoundy

My original post was meant to highlight the fact that imo knife crime appears to be spreading its tentacles closer to home , what appeared to be an epidemic is becoming more common out in the provinces

Its moving closer to the western edges on 09:16 - Feb 17 with 537 viewsonehunglow

Its moving closer to the western edges on 22:47 - Feb 16 by Dr_Winston

So are you saying that all of Wales should be judged based on how much people despise Cardiff?

Based upon responses to this thread, people in Bristol have no issues with Welsh people in general. Just those from Cardiff and you.
[Post edited 16 Feb 22:48]

You talking to me?
Don’t lower yourself
You retiring to Pembrokeshire any time soon ?

Its moving closer to the western edges on 09:19 - Feb 17 with 534 viewsonehunglow

First faaather in law was from Cathays who moved up to the Wirral.
Lovely man
Used to go back to her kinfolk who were all Cardiff.
Never ever had any gip and at that time I had a very strong Swansea accent .
Been out countless times in Cardiff mesekf when younger and no issues at all.

Hated Bristol and Bristolians

We move on .

Its moving closer to the western edges on 16:31 - Feb 19 with 429 viewsAnotherJohn

Not all knife crime, but Bristol does seem to be going through an awful period. Now we have a report of 3 more child killings.
[Post edited 19 Feb 22:46]
Its moving closer to the western edges on 16:59 - Feb 19 with 414 viewsonehunglow

Its moving closer to the western edges on 16:31 - Feb 19 by AnotherJohn

Not all knife crime, but Bristol does seem to be going through an awful period. Now we have a report of 3 more child killings.
[Post edited 19 Feb 22:46]

And has more than its share of social strife
Horrific triple killing of children yesterday

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024