Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolutely crucial game tomorrow 18:24 - Feb 16 with 829 viewsnumptydumpty

I can only believe this game is now much bigger than it would have been, given the last match.

We cannot afford to lose this game.

If we lose, our loss of form could become entrenched and confidence for this squad is everything.

The Stoke game was awful. We all know it was a horrendous performance.

But as we know with QPR, we can be amazingly inconsistent.

It's just as likely we could play brilliantly tomorrow.

If there is another defeat, could see us losing at home to Rotherham and then the so called sh*t could really hit the fan.

Big game. A response is required by all players. They need to believe in themselves and in recent times the fragility of our squads seems to have been endemic within all players.

Stand up Rangers and front foot forward...

Am hopeful but also have no idea which QPR team will turn up on the day.
[Post edited 16 Feb 18:25]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Absolutely crucial game tomorrow on 13:52 - Feb 17 with 590 viewsDamo1962

The result against Soke has put so much pressure back on players. Might be the fatal cut in all probability. Hope not..and we keep trying to the bitter end..
Absolutely crucial game tomorrow on 14:00 - Feb 17 with 571 viewsgazza1

All the remaining games are crucial. We have it in this team, with this manager to get something from the game. We need to 'up' our quality in the last third of the pitch and take chances when created.

It will be an interesting team selection, some may get their way and see Field back in the starting line up......there are 8 certain starters (if fit) - Keeper, back 4, two midfield loanees and Chair. He may play Field as extra defensive work and give a couple less responsibilities defensively.
Absolutely crucial game tomorrow on 14:16 - Feb 17 with 544 viewsstowmarketrange

We definitely need to score the 1st goal in this game.If we score the first 4 goals I reckon we might hold on for a draw.
Absolutely crucial game tomorrow on 17:00 - Feb 17 with 406 viewsconnell10

We won...lol

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Absolutely crucial game tomorrow on 17:05 - Feb 17 with 378 viewsgazza1

Absolutely crucial game tomorrow on 17:00 - Feb 17 by connell10

We won...lol

& comfortably.....should have scored at least 3 goals, Bristol never had a real chance.

Championship football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024