Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti 05:34 - Mar 7 with 849 viewsGaryBannister86

This man is a proper manager. Already feels like we'll be lucky to have him for however long we do.

He's his own man too - who would have thought Sinclair wouldn't get a single minute today after his goal at Leicester?

That was, hands down, the best home performance I've witnessed for donkeys' years.

What an atmosphere too, can't condone the bottle throwing but I wonder if that p&&&& who scored the worldie might think twice after (totally needlessly and unjustifiably) winding us up after he scored, as did the guy who scored their second. All it served to do was stoke up the Rangers fans to yet greater heights. To be fair their centre back apologised during the celebrations, him and Darnell the only ones with class and a brain cell.

Must admit I thought (or hoped) that bloke handled it from my view in the Loft standing but wasn't sure. Also inexplicable that no-one around me saw it, so maybe the slight flick from the keeper caused an illusion. Strange all round. As was the fact he looked (genuinely) bemused when hearing the cheat chants - once the replays had been passed around.

Special mentions to Andersen, Cook, Field, Willock today. Brilliant. But they all were.

Loved it. Was so bonkers I could see them getting the winner in injury time so 2-2 did me. Again, strangely, as we deserved to win quite clearly.
Marti on 06:54 - Mar 7 with 690 viewsMalintabuk

Totally agree GB. I said on the Leicester thread that Marti was our MOTM there at half time for the way he set us up and the way we played. I think last night was possibly a better performance than the Leicester game.
In SA Road I thought that Kipre had headed that and I don't blame the officials for that one, as I don't think there was one appeal, rub of the green.
Never saw the bottle being thrown, but no matter what he done shouldn't have to put up with that. I thought it was going to kick off with Kipre at the SB stand toward the end as it looked like he was fronting up the crowd
Great game and so proud of the team.... please god though let us have something nice and keep Marti a little while longer
Marti on 07:20 - Mar 7 with 619 viewsGaryBannister86

Marti on 06:54 - Mar 7 by Malintabuk

Totally agree GB. I said on the Leicester thread that Marti was our MOTM there at half time for the way he set us up and the way we played. I think last night was possibly a better performance than the Leicester game.
In SA Road I thought that Kipre had headed that and I don't blame the officials for that one, as I don't think there was one appeal, rub of the green.
Never saw the bottle being thrown, but no matter what he done shouldn't have to put up with that. I thought it was going to kick off with Kipre at the SB stand toward the end as it looked like he was fronting up the crowd
Great game and so proud of the team.... please god though let us have something nice and keep Marti a little while longer

Yeah - sadly it was way more than one bottle. A few from R block way then a few from the safe standing. One geezer rolled back the years to old terracing by running down the front, hitting the bloke with his bottle (presume plastic), then legging it in amongst others to hide from our fearsome stewards. Some grandma in a yellow bib tried to point him out but the 70s and 80s were back and he was well hidden.

Agree that as much of a tw*t as he was, we shouldn't be throwing objects. Not good. The hand signals suffice to get the point across.
Marti on 07:33 - Mar 7 with 557 viewsMalintabuk

Wow missed all that.... buy for me the ref should take some responsibility for this. He must be able to judge the mood of the crowd with a player.... after all he was loudly booed everytime he was on the ball.... and then the ref stops him going off via the field, and makes him walk in around behind the goal of the home end. And it wasn't as if it was to keep the game flowing, as he held up play to allow him to get round. Sensible thing to do was to let him go off via the pitch in this case
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024