Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite Players - 2024 (non-Rangers) 18:51 - Mar 17 with 1112 viewsCateLeBonR

I've been very QPR-centric over the last few years. Not really paying much attention to Premier League and Champions League etc.

There must be some great players out there I'm missing out on. Who are the top players now? Here and abroad. Who are the entertainers? I've seen Villa play a few times this season and must say Ollie Watkins is terrific. I know he's ex Brentford but brilliant to watch.

Who's everyone's favourite player at the moment?
Favourite Players - 2024 (non-Rangers) on 19:09 - Mar 17 with 1075 viewsNorthantsHoop

Always liked Harry Kane a fantastic striker, he is really tearing it up at Bayern Munich, all good for England in the summer.
Favourite Players - 2024 (non-Rangers) on 20:07 - Mar 17 with 969 viewsQPR_Hibs

I'm biased but I love John McGinn (ex Hibs) at Villa.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Favourite Players - 2024 (non-Rangers) on 20:15 - Mar 17 with 949 viewsaston_hoop

Bukayo Saka. Class act, lovely player

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Favourite Players - 2024 (non-Rangers) on 20:49 - Mar 17 with 886 viewsmart_Goblin

Got to say I think Dewsbury-Hall could easily go and play in the top half of the premier league and beyond. Gave Gallagher the run around earlier today .
Favourite Players - 2024 (non-Rangers) on 20:51 - Mar 17 with 870 viewsNorthernr

Favourite Players - 2024 (non-Rangers) on 20:49 - Mar 17 by mart_Goblin

Got to say I think Dewsbury-Hall could easily go and play in the top half of the premier league and beyond. Gave Gallagher the run around earlier today .

I love him as well. Bottom half is built like a rugby league player.

In the Championship I could watch O’Hare at Coventry all day. I thought they were brilliant yesterday.
Favourite Players - 2024 (non-Rangers) on 21:31 - Mar 17 with 768 viewsHoopstar

Another vote for Watkins for me - quality player and seems a good bloke, must be second choice for England.

Saka another great shout.

Some players I love to watch but with a distaste for their team. Bernardo Silva at City is one of them - absolutely outstanding but can't stand City. As a defensive midfielder myself, Rodri is something else in that team too.
Favourite Players - 2024 (non-Rangers) on 22:32 - Mar 17 with 681 viewsLanhoop

For me, Martin Ødegaard is an absolute Rolls-Royce of a player.
Favourite Players - 2024 (non-Rangers) on 02:02 - Mar 18 with 576 viewsbob566

Always admired Bannon of Wednesday. Good baller
Login to get fewer ads

Favourite Players - 2024 (non-Rangers) on 03:04 - Mar 18 with 563 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Rodri is some player, he seems to own midfields when ever I've seen him play and yet, he never looks like it costs him a bead of sweat in the process.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Favourite Players - 2024 (non-Rangers) on 06:27 - Mar 18 with 526 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Jude Bellingham. England's first truly world class central midfielder since Hoddle and Wilkins. What can't he do?

I remember him coming on as a sub for Birmingham at Loftus Road 4 or 5 years ago and thinking what all the fuss was about. What do I know!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024