Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
f1 18:33 - Mar 24 with 1473 viewsdigswellhoop

any f1 fans
Get rid of blue flags
[Post edited 24 Mar 18:33]
f1 on 19:20 - Mar 24 with 1394 viewsMancR

Prefer to keep flags but get rid of f1💪
f1 on 19:59 - Mar 24 with 1334 viewsRs_Holy

f1 on 19:20 - Mar 24 by MancR

Prefer to keep flags but get rid of f1💪

Don’t really see the point of F1 but I see someone other than Verstappen actually won the race today… shocked!
f1 on 20:06 - Mar 24 with 1320 viewsNoDiddley

I thought we stuck them up the Scums ars@
f1 on 09:00 - Mar 25 with 1128 viewsPlanetHonneywood

f1 on 19:59 - Mar 24 by Rs_Holy

Don’t really see the point of F1 but I see someone other than Verstappen actually won the race today… shocked!

Horrible to say, but the day Senna died, F1 died with him. Since then, it's just a series of some bloke driving off into the distance, no characters in the sport, precious little actual racing, and silly men getting excited about qualifying and tire changes.

I did, however, watch the run-in a few years back where the miserable Dutch bloke ended up winning the title. What an absolute joke!

Consequently, the best thing about the race: I've never watched or paid a blind bit of notice to F1 since.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

f1 on 09:07 - Mar 25 with 1105 viewsGaryBannister86

f1 on 09:00 - Mar 25 by PlanetHonneywood

Horrible to say, but the day Senna died, F1 died with him. Since then, it's just a series of some bloke driving off into the distance, no characters in the sport, precious little actual racing, and silly men getting excited about qualifying and tire changes.

I did, however, watch the run-in a few years back where the miserable Dutch bloke ended up winning the title. What an absolute joke!

Consequently, the best thing about the race: I've never watched or paid a blind bit of notice to F1 since.

Yeah compared to the halycon days of Mansell, Senna, Prost etc, it is just a farce now.

I too watched that set up rubbish to ensure Verstappen won and realised they wanted it to be like WWE with fake entertainment.

Will never understand why they don't separate the drivers from the teams. Each driver has 2 races per season for each team. Then the actual drivers (and teams) championships would mean something. Verstappen is obviously brilliant, but get the Fiat Punto that is at the back of the grid up to 10th and then I will really know how good you are. I know they do similar in lower grades of racing?
f1 on 09:35 - Mar 25 with 1031 viewsRamseyR

F1 lost it's appeal after Mansell, Prost, Senna, but I totally lost interest after Hamilton became a prick about 10 years ago, and the racing became tedious

Moto GP in danger of going the same way.

Still so much better than F1, but there seems to be far less of the gladiatorial battles where you see the same riders overtake each other several times in the same lap.
f1 on 09:42 - Mar 25 with 1006 viewsBlackCrowe

f1 on 09:35 - Mar 25 by RamseyR

F1 lost it's appeal after Mansell, Prost, Senna, but I totally lost interest after Hamilton became a prick about 10 years ago, and the racing became tedious

Moto GP in danger of going the same way.

Still so much better than F1, but there seems to be far less of the gladiatorial battles where you see the same riders overtake each other several times in the same lap.

I finally gave up after the Verstappen orchestrated win on the final race in 2021. Haven't watched a whole race since. Used to love the sport.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

f1 on 10:39 - Mar 25 with 939 viewsDavieQPR

Used to watch it when it was a race but now it is just a procession with whoever has the best car in front.
Login to get fewer ads

f1 on 10:47 - Mar 25 with 933 viewsTheChef

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER DIGGERS' ORIGINAL QUESTION?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

f1 on 13:00 - Mar 25 with 824 viewsrrrspricey

f1 on 10:47 - Mar 25 by TheChef

Don't follow F1 but have done a ton of track days on a bike and assume blue flags are used for the same reason i.e. they're showed to a rider to warn them to get off the racing line when faster riders are approaching them.

These flags (if they do mean the same) are crucial to ensure the safety of both riders and and to stop slower riders ruining their lap times or worse, their race.
f1 on 16:58 - Mar 25 with 691 viewsSpongeParr

Yes, get rid of the blue flags. If you're fast enough, over take anyway. More chance of bunching the field up and providing more unknowns, which is desperately needs without it being forced.

Love F1, but Red Bull and Max are making it very boring. Lando being up there again makes me have a dog in the fight. I live near (ish) Mclaren so always had a soft spot, then when I really lvoed F1 they had Hamilton and Button. Now Lando is there and Piastri comes across okay as well.

Obviously not the same charaters as yesteryear but then there isn't in football either.
f1 on 20:53 - Mar 26 with 428 viewsdigswellhoop

f1 on 10:47 - Mar 25 by TheChef

thank you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024