Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Record Collectors of the board!! 15:14 - Mar 31 with 3297 viewsSpaceman_P

As I know you guys or at least most of you are all serious music heads.

Question to you guys... any of you also record collectors too? If so how are your collections, what are some of the highlights, holy grails, rarest records/cds etc. Do you have any current on-going collections right now? are you a completist? do you know you're flexi's from your vertigo swirls

Love to know. I am a committed record collector, its quite maddening been buying music since I was 12 years old. I am 38 now, still a huge passion, likely will never stop.

I also have my own record label too, plus make music myself.

IN VINYL we trust (after Marti of course)

Record Collectors of the board!! on 09:27 - Apr 1 with 299 viewswortonr

Record Collectors of the board!! on 00:23 - Apr 1 by colinallcars

I've got Da Capo on vinyl but havent played it for donkey years - not sure if I could find it now. Is that the album that had August on it. A fearsome track.

No August is on Four Sail.Da Capo is weird because 2nd side is one long track..but side 1? A beautiful record from which She comes in colours inspired Madonna’s beautiful Stranger. I’ll play both today in your honour!
Record Collectors of the board!! on 09:41 - Apr 1 with 293 viewsEsox_Lucius

Record Collectors of the board!! on 07:32 - Apr 1 by Spaceman_P

good record that!!

Yeah, the Pink fairies were the first band I really started following, as they were local, along with The Who and have all their early albums along with aforementioned Ptooof!!!
Off the top of my head; rarities I own are The Glastonbury Fayre triple album (REV1, REV2 & REV3) with all the paraphernalia it came with. Velvet Underground with Nico which still has the banana intact, Schools Out by Alice Cooper in the desk cover with paper panties, The 1st pressing of The Who Sell Out, The Flying Teapot albums by Gong and part 2 Angels Egg has the much coveted blue insert booklet. There are probably others but I don't have them here in front of me.
Years of being dug out by mates for listening to "sh!t music" seems to have paid off now LOL

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024