Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Storm v Bronco’s 12:32 - Apr 4 with 699 viewsdaveinmelbourne

Clive, Mr Sheen, it’s a ‘must watch’!
Storm v Bronco’s on 13:47 - Apr 4 with 606 viewsNorthernr

Enjoyed it a great deal this morning. Some defending of Super League standards mind. Don't let it bounce...
Storm v Bronco’s on 14:04 - Apr 4 with 582 viewsBrisbaneR

Ezra Mam…he’s worth watching isn’t he??

Far from a perfect game, but what fun that was, neither side held back did they?
Storm v Bronco’s on 14:08 - Apr 4 with 575 viewsNorthernr

Love the NRL. It's basically 99% of my rugby league viewing now. The ambulance chasers and do-gooders getting hold of Super League has made it essentially unwatchable.
Storm v Bronco’s on 14:17 - Apr 4 with 551 viewsMrSheen

I’m in Ireland this week so can’t follow the feed. Great start to the competition, even the Tigers are good! For god’s sake, keep hold of Lachie Galvin, he’s a phenomenon, but yeah, Ezra Mam, what an entertainer.
Storm v Bronco’s on 14:18 - Apr 4 with 548 viewsMrSheen

Storm v Bronco’s on 14:08 - Apr 4 by Northernr

Love the NRL. It's basically 99% of my rugby league viewing now. The ambulance chasers and do-gooders getting hold of Super League has made it essentially unwatchable.

Nothing to do with FC’s form then?
Storm v Bronco’s on 14:21 - Apr 4 with 543 viewsNorthernr

Storm v Bronco’s on 14:18 - Apr 4 by MrSheen

Nothing to do with FC’s form then?

They've been fcking awful for eight years now.

They are laughably bad now though. Recruitment that leaves you with two full backs, three hookers and no halves playing behind a lumbering, ill-disciplined pack just as the bed wetters say any contact above the tummy button is a 25 game ban is QPR levels of fcked up.
Storm v Bronco’s on 14:52 - Apr 4 with 477 viewsMrSheen

Storm v Bronco’s on 14:21 - Apr 4 by Northernr

They've been fcking awful for eight years now.

They are laughably bad now though. Recruitment that leaves you with two full backs, three hookers and no halves playing behind a lumbering, ill-disciplined pack just as the bed wetters say any contact above the tummy button is a 25 game ban is QPR levels of fcked up.

Now Rangers are reliably competent for the moment, we can revive the old days when FC visit the Broncos next month!
Storm v Bronco’s on 14:55 - Apr 4 with 474 viewsNorthernr

Storm v Bronco’s on 14:52 - Apr 4 by MrSheen

Now Rangers are reliably competent for the moment, we can revive the old days when FC visit the Broncos next month!

Bronco's will win that.

I had money on them at 6/1 to win at Hull and they got absolutely robbed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024