Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Masochists? 14:43 - Apr 8 with 1682 viewsJuzzie

Having gone to the game on Saturday, my first at LR this season, and taken both my kids of which it was the very first game for my 6 year old daughter ("I don't like that team in yellow" she proclaimed at the end), I have booked tickets for the three of us against PNE.

We've not seen QPR win at LR in four visits (all defeats) so it surely must change at some point, hell, I'd even take a score draw......

Masochists? on 16:17 - Apr 8 with 1554 viewsWokingR

Please stay at home
Can you not see the pattern here ?
Masochists? on 16:30 - Apr 8 with 1514 viewsTheChef

Oh for goodness sake...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Masochists? on 17:09 - Apr 8 with 1402 viewsLowerloftLad

Here is £20 take them to the arcades instead. 🤣 😂
[Post edited 8 Apr 17:10]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Masochists? on 17:25 - Apr 8 with 1350 viewsJuzzie

Masochists? on 17:09 - Apr 8 by LowerloftLad

Here is £20 take them to the arcades instead. 🤣 😂
[Post edited 8 Apr 17:10]

That won't last 20 minutes these days, have you seen how much it costs to take kids anywhere these days?!

Now, make it a ton and I'd consider it.....
Masochists? on 17:37 - Apr 8 with 1316 viewsHayesender

Go fund me page to keep juzzie away

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Masochists? on 17:50 - Apr 8 with 1290 viewsCateLeBonR

Sky just announced a last minute kick off change. 11pm now so way past their bedtimes sorry Juzzie!
Masochists? on 19:02 - Apr 8 with 1154 viewsHarbour

Masochists? on 01:22 - Apr 9 with 934 viewsSydneyRs

The attendances are extraordinary given how terrible our home record is this season. I remember far lower home crowds than this in the top flight when we were actually pretty good.
Login to get fewer ads

Masochists? on 07:22 - Apr 9 with 827 viewsChrisNW6

Juzzie I have just phoned the club and they fully understand the situation and have offered to change your seats to the upper school end and will also arrange for free PNE kits for your kids, hope you take up this kind offer.
Masochists? on 21:46 - Apr 20 with 547 viewsJuzzie

Well, that worked out well.

My son goes to the toilet and PNE nearly score (great save from point blank) then i have to take my daughter to the toilet and we score. Thankfully i saw it while waiting for her but she missed what should have been her first goal.
Still, we were all happy with the win despite a very nervy last 10 mins.

Good day out all round. McD’s in Westfield, went into the upside down house on Wood Lane (not worth it for the price but the kids enjoyed it), finally got to see a win and a clean sheet too.
[Post edited 20 Apr 21:47]
Masochists? on 21:48 - Apr 20 with 490 viewsbosh67

Masochists? on 21:46 - Apr 20 by Juzzie

Well, that worked out well.

My son goes to the toilet and PNE nearly score (great save from point blank) then i have to take my daughter to the toilet and we score. Thankfully i saw it while waiting for her but she missed what should have been her first goal.
Still, we were all happy with the win despite a very nervy last 10 mins.

Good day out all round. McD’s in Westfield, went into the upside down house on Wood Lane (not worth it for the price but the kids enjoyed it), finally got to see a win and a clean sheet too.
[Post edited 20 Apr 21:47]

I think that's the hardest they've worked all season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024