Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites 11:24 - Apr 17 with 26768 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

(My record is won 1, drawn 1. So unbeaten, 😀 but regardless who starts the post, it’s the players who have to get us out the trenches and to D (Delivery) Day) - yes, double brackets in that sentence.

War is bad-and there is too much happening of it in the world. But I thought will use the fighting for survival analogy for what we need to do vs PNE.

My grandad fought in North Africa, my favourite set of books are Spike Milligan’s war memoirs (hence the title of the post), war comics and army sets were part of my childhood growing up in the 70’s, Sir Laurence Olivier's unique narrative voice of the World at War still poignant from when I first heard it when watching with my dad on black and white TV.

I’m not a war fanatic. Much better things in life.

But let’s get stuck in, let’s dig deep-We shall never surrender to any relegation threat! - even if we think Preston are on the beach already. Let’s see a bright light in our 3rd last game. Let us see peace in the world. Get stuck in Hoops.

QPR 2 PNE 1 (Chair and Armstrong)
[Post edited 17 Apr 11:26]

DonnieR

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:32 - Apr 20 with 2002 viewsVancouverHoop

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:29 - Apr 20 by Toast_R

All these missed chances are going to haunt us arnt they?

It feels like that doesn't it?

We really should win. But it's QPR innit.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:33 - Apr 20 with 1959 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Need to pull Willock off right now we are getting killed down his side that Miller is some player
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:35 - Apr 20 with 1892 viewsPdog

Anderson looks like a player who was once good but just missing that little something now, id bring him off for hodge
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:37 - Apr 20 with 1835 viewsDylanP

We all dread what might happen if we cannot convert any of these chances

Heart attack city for 30 minutes

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:37 - Apr 20 with 1818 viewsGloucs_R

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:35 - Apr 20 by Pdog

Anderson looks like a player who was once good but just missing that little something now, id bring him off for hodge

Really??

Think he's done well

Poll: Are we staying up?

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:38 - Apr 20 with 1781 viewsVancouverHoop

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:33 - Apr 20 by CLAREMAN1995

Need to pull Willock off right now we are getting killed down his side that Miller is some player

He looks tired now. Was maybe our best player first half though
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:40 - Apr 20 with 1714 viewsPdog

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:37 - Apr 20 by Gloucs_R

Really??

Think he's done well

Yeah i agree but at this stage a little more steel and legs needed perhaps
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:41 - Apr 20 with 1669 viewsDylanP

Andersen off, Smyth on

Login to get fewer ads

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:41 - Apr 20 with 1663 viewsPdog

Smyth on to support dunne i assume, Willock can run this game from center as on fire
[Post edited 20 Apr 18:42]
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:42 - Apr 20 with 1649 viewsw7r

Preston are there for the taking, f uc king kill this off Rangers
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:43 - Apr 20 with 1606 viewsDylanP

Free kick from dangerous area. Hit straight at wall. Disappointing

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:45 - Apr 20 with 1533 viewsToast_R

Willock has been having a good game. I'd like to see Armstrong and really try to kill this off
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:45 - Apr 20 with 1521 viewsDylanP

20 minutes on the clock. We need a second desperately

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:45 - Apr 20 with 1514 viewsQuillPenRiot

Have been watching from the start, fingers petrified into silence…I think I like the move but worry about the defensive contributions LA provides
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:45 - Apr 20 with 1513 viewsVancouverHoop

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:43 - Apr 20 by DylanP

Free kick from dangerous area. Hit straight at wall. Disappointing

Too bad Andersen had just gone off.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:45 - Apr 20 with 1484 viewsFredManRave

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:30 - Apr 20 by Gloucs_R

Do you know how long for? Getting frustrated with Dykes.

We need to take our chances.

Think Frey had a late fitness test before this game so he can't be far away from match fitness.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:49 - Apr 20 with 1348 viewsDylanP

15 minutes to go

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:51 - Apr 20 with 1294 viewsBluce_Ree

This Millar c*nt bothers me. It's because he looks like England's greatest striker (Crouch) but without the height.

Also, fk this flappy keeper getting away with all his bullshit. On that alone we should be up by a San Marino score.

LOL at Millar trying to score against Begovic there. Shut up, c*nt.

I'm still 2 mins behind. So I should shut up.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:54 - Apr 20 with 1172 viewsDylanP

10 minutes to go

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:55 - Apr 20 with 1144 viewsFredManRave

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:49 - Apr 20 by DylanP

15 minutes to go

17 for Bluce...

I've got the Power.

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:55 - Apr 20 with 1143 viewsToast_R

What worries me is we're not attacking Preston anymore. Look fatigued.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:56 - Apr 20 with 1109 viewsBluce_Ree

F**k this ref for not buckling and giving us a not quite deserved handball there.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:58 - Apr 20 with 975 viewsDylanP

Fox on, Paal off

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:58 - Apr 20 with 970 viewsToast_R

Well it's going to be an excruciating final 10 minutes.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:59 - Apr 20 with 948 viewsFredManRave

Think it was a pen. His arm was away from his body.

In other news, can we, please, just get a 2nd.

It shouldn't be this difficult!

I've got the Power.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024