Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites 11:24 - Apr 17 with 31449 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

(My record is won 1, drawn 1. So unbeaten, šŸ˜€ but regardless who starts the post, itā€™s the players who have to get us out the trenches and to D (Delivery) Day) - yes, double brackets in that sentence.

War is bad-and there is too much happening of it in the world. But I thought will use the fighting for survival analogy for what we need to do vs PNE.

My grandad fought in North Africa, my favourite set of books are Spike Milliganā€™s war memoirs (hence the title of the post), war comics and army sets were part of my childhood growing up in the 70ā€™s, Sir Laurence Olivier's unique narrative voice of the World at War still poignant from when I first heard it when watching with my dad on black and white TV.

Iā€™m not a war fanatic. Much better things in life.

But letā€™s get stuck in, letā€™s dig deep-We shall never surrender to any relegation threat! - even if we think Preston are on the beach already. Letā€™s see a bright light in our 3rd last game. Let us see peace in the world. Get stuck in Hoops.

QPR 2 PNE 1 (Chair and Armstrong)
[Post edited 17 Apr 11:26]

DonnieR

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:39 - Apr 20 with 1892 viewsQPRSteve

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:36 - Apr 20 by FredManRave

Anybody watching the QPR stream from abroad on a VPN and if so from what country?

Belgium
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:39 - Apr 20 with 1892 viewsTrom

Huge goal keeping error to gift that to Dykes
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:39 - Apr 20 with 1888 viewsSK_hoops

Dykes hat trick starts here. Their keeper doing his best Bego impression. Who, to be fair has also kept ohr score at 0.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:40 - Apr 20 with 1855 viewsBoston

So far so good.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:40 - Apr 20 with 1846 viewsBluce_Ree

A tale of two keepers. Ours: god-like. Theirs: flappy tw@t.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:40 - Apr 20 with 1840 viewsFredManRave

Stream or VPN country would be really apprecited...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:40 - Apr 20 with 1836 viewsVancouverHoop

Wow! A proper poacher's goal from Dykes. Who'd have thunk it?
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:40 - Apr 20 with 1821 viewsRs_Holy

Preston goalie must have got great odds on Lyndon to score the first goal
Login to get fewer ads

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:41 - Apr 20 with 1750 viewsed_83

Absolute howler from their keeper, but great anticipation and reaction from Dykes. We've looked very nervous, but hopefully that helps us settle things down a bit.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:43 - Apr 20 with 1709 viewsw7r

Preston keepers attendance at Asmir's coaching academy worked out nicely.
[Post edited 20 Apr 17:48]
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:43 - Apr 20 with 1692 viewsed_83

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:40 - Apr 20 by FredManRave

Fawanews is usually a good shout. Don't want to link here in case it gets Clive in trouble but it should be easy enough to find.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:44 - Apr 20 with 1655 viewsDamo1962

Nice one Inkman... and the PNE keeperšŸ˜
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:45 - Apr 20 with 1586 viewsStreathamRanger

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:40 - Apr 20 by FredManRave

Get to fawanews mate. You'll find a stream there for sure
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:46 - Apr 20 with 1592 viewsed_83

Very disappointing from Willock, he's got to be anticipating that header back into the box from Dykes. Immediately made up for it with a great run, 1-2 with Chair and shot though.
[Post edited 20 Apr 17:48]
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:48 - Apr 20 with 1540 viewsDorse

Nice from Willock

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:49 - Apr 20 with 1468 viewsDorse

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:40 - Apr 20 by Bluce_Ree

A tale of two keepers. Ours: god-like. Theirs: flappy tw@t.

Should call him 'Penis Fingers' as he fcuks everything he touches.

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:50 - Apr 20 with 1426 viewsDamo1962

Sounds like we are growing into it thankfully šŸ™‚
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:52 - Apr 20 with 1343 viewsToast_R

Desperately need that second goal before half time.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:52 - Apr 20 with 1340 viewsFredManRave

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:39 - Apr 20 by QPRSteve

Belgium

Thanks mate. I'm there on the QPR stream.

And thanks to the other fawanews suggestions.

You R's

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:53 - Apr 20 with 1331 viewsDorse

Their keeper is quite something. He's having a shocker.

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:54 - Apr 20 with 1291 viewsToast_R

Colback FFS stupid yellow again. Really don't need that. I'd be hooking him.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:55 - Apr 20 with 1257 viewsGaryT

Colback gets a yellow for verbals, tw@t
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:56 - Apr 20 with 1205 viewsDylanP

Dykes cannot hit the target after finding himself one-on-one with the goalie

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:56 - Apr 20 with 1204 viewsToast_R

Dykes spurns a great chance. Had time there
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:56 - Apr 20 with 1199 viewsCiderwithRsie

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:32 - Apr 20 by Dorse

If he fcuks up a simple cross after that, they'll burn down the Loft.

It appears that what people will actually do is to use a cock-up by the PNE keeper to make digs at Begovic in a game that he's kept us in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024