Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mo Salah has been to the Lyndon Dykes school of finishing?! 10:07 - Apr 19 with 655 viewsPhilothesuperhoop

Was anyone watching Liverpool try and drag themselves back from three goals down last night? Scored early - then M Salah (on a quarter of a million a week) misses a completely open goal?! You couldn’t make it up. Very funny.

Talking of which, does anyone know if Frey is fit for tomorrow? Surely we have to start him if he can chug around for 60 minutes - at least he understands the role of a striker! Sincs is hopeless and getting worse, and Dykes has confirmed this season that he’ll never be a Championship level striker!

The only good thing about 5:15 is that I won’t have to try and tackle this nerve racking game sober!
Mo Salah has been to the Lyndon Dykes school of finishing?! on 13:49 - Apr 19 with 476 viewsmart_Goblin

Frey is still injured unfortunately
Mo Salah has been to the Lyndon Dykes school of finishing?! on 13:55 - Apr 19 with 458 viewsTheChef

Mo Salah has been to the Lyndon Dykes school of finishing?! on 13:49 - Apr 19 by mart_Goblin

Frey is still injured unfortunately

Anyone know what his injury is?

Even on one leg I think he'd be more effective than Dykes.
[Post edited 19 Apr 14:01]

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Mo Salah has been to the Lyndon Dykes school of finishing?! on 14:01 - Apr 19 with 451 viewsMonkey_Roots

Some snot in a jar is competing against Lyndon for a start this week - pushing him all the way, sources say.
Mo Salah has been to the Lyndon Dykes school of finishing?! on 14:08 - Apr 19 with 426 viewsFredManRave

Is Remy available?

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Mo Salah has been to the Lyndon Dykes school of finishing?! on 14:10 - Apr 19 with 417 viewsMonkey_Roots

Mo Salah has been to the Lyndon Dykes school of finishing?! on 14:08 - Apr 19 by FredManRave

Is Remy available?

What do the tattoos in your avatar say?

and are they your arms?
Mo Salah has been to the Lyndon Dykes school of finishing?! on 15:20 - Apr 19 with 326 viewsFredManRave

Mo Salah has been to the Lyndon Dykes school of finishing?! on 14:10 - Apr 19 by Monkey_Roots

What do the tattoos in your avatar say?

and are they your arms?

Blimey, I changed my avatar about 2/3 weeks ago now but you're obviously still seeing the old one.

Anyway, it's an ambigram tattoo which says Regret and then when rotated says Nothing, obviously, with a bit of creativity and artistic licence.

Love the sentiment and might actually get the tattoo done, one day, so no those aren't my arms!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024