Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cabango 22:54 - Apr 20 with 863 viewsbuilthjack

Back after injury
3 games, 3 clean sheets.
He has been outstanding.
Has made some great tackles, wins most headers, moves forward with the ball, lots of 30,40 , 50 yard passes to Key and Ronald.
Well,done lad.
[Post edited 21 Apr 7:18]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cabango on 00:14 - Apr 21 with 823 viewspembsjack

Looks a lot more assured when playing alongside Darling.
Cabango on 03:32 - Apr 21 with 766 viewsGixerJack

Cabango on 00:14 - Apr 21 by pembsjack

I’ve been thinking this as well.

He’s got some knockers (some deserved mind) but personally, I think that there’s a lot worse out there.
Cabango on 08:37 - Apr 21 with 665 viewsDr_Winston

Cabango on 00:14 - Apr 21 by pembsjack

They both look happier alongside Darling, which makes it crackers how often he's been shunted to RB in the past.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cabango on 09:11 - Apr 21 with 633 viewsvetchonian

Cabango on 08:37 - Apr 21 by Dr_Winston

They both look happier alongside Darling, which makes it crackers how often he's been shunted to RB in the past.

Especially when Naughton was available like Cabango he has his critics but as we saw recently he is still an asset at this level.
Does make you wonder sometimes about the thought processes if our managers/coaches

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cabango on 09:34 - Apr 21 with 604 viewsjohnlangy

Cabango on 08:37 - Apr 21 by Dr_Winston

As far as I can see moving him to RB was simply because it gave the goalkeeper an out by playing a high ball out to the right wing with him pushing forward. We know we can't do that down the middle so simple pragmatism.
Cabango on 09:35 - Apr 21 with 604 viewsRichardO

Seems to have got his footwork quicker and better which means he is in a better shape receiving the ball and able to adjust himself so that his first touch controls the ball better getting it moving quicker.
He does make the odd mistake but a good defensive setup is about covering mistakes.
As for both Darling's and Cabango's aerial ability I do like it when they attack the ball when needed.
[Post edited 21 Apr 10:43]
Cabango on 10:22 - Apr 21 with 566 viewsonehunglow

He’salready a super pro and a warrior type of player
He is limited though but played to his strengths ,he’s an asset to the club for sure .
And yes,agree with Darling .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cabango on 11:03 - Apr 21 with 534 viewsunion_jack

I’m sorry folks but I’m going to buck the trend here.

I’m not convinced that any of our CBs are up to the task if we are going to challenge at the top of the table. We’ve had three clean sheets but yesterday in particular was down to the poor finishing by Hudds. Cabango’s passing at times is abysmal even when he’s under no pressure. One example yesterday where Darling I think had to track back to collect a ball from him that should have gone to his feet.

I appreciate the euphoria if yesterday’s win, three in a row and three clean sheets but let’s not get blinded here. Individually and as a unit our defence needs strengthening.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Cabango on 11:17 - Apr 21 with 518 viewsonehunglow

Cabango on 11:03 - Apr 21 by union_jack

I’m not convinced that any of our CBs are up to the task if we are going to challenge at the top of the table. We’ve had three clean sheets but yesterday in particular was down to the poor finishing by Hudds. Cabango’s passing at times is abysmal even when he’s under no pressure. One example yesterday where Darling I think had to track back to collect a ball from him that should have gone to his feet.

I appreciate the euphoria if yesterday’s win, three in a row and three clean sheets but let’s not get blinded here. Individually and as a unit our defence needs strengthening.

If he keeps to basics,he’s fine
Basic he is

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cabango on 11:18 - Apr 21 with 516 viewsmax936

I can't see us challenging the top to be honest, clubs up at the top end have much more capital available to them than us, plus the three sides coming down are gonna be right up there, hopefully we can make the top 10 or 12.

The disparity we see between the top and bottom of the Prem is getting tighter, which then floods down into the Championship.

We are where we are and I don't see it changing to be honest.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cabango on 13:03 - Apr 21 with 452 viewsunion_jack

Cabango on 11:18 - Apr 21 by max936

I can't see us challenging the top to be honest, clubs up at the top end have much more capital available to them than us, plus the three sides coming down are gonna be right up there, hopefully we can make the top 10 or 12.

The disparity we see between the top and bottom of the Prem is getting tighter, which then floods down into the Championship.

We are where we are and I don't see it changing to be honest.

Can’t disagree there Max but surely you prepare a team to challenge at least and with the current defence we don’t stand too much if a chance. Yes, three clean sheets in a row, I’ll say it again before someone else does but see above.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cabango on 13:22 - Apr 21 with 444 viewsbuilthjack

I would agree that overall we are a 10th - 18th squad.
To be pushing for promotion we need 7 or 8 better players.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cabango on 13:22 - Apr 21 with 443 viewsmax936

Cabango on 13:03 - Apr 21 by union_jack

Can’t disagree there Max but surely you prepare a team to challenge at least and with the current defence we don’t stand too much if a chance. Yes, three clean sheets in a row, I’ll say it again before someone else does but see above.

I

Cabango on 13:25 - Apr 21 with 438 viewsmax936

I was talking more generally as to where we are and can expect to be for a club our size and our geographical position to be honest, not just the defence.

Cabango on 13:45 - Apr 21 with 405 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Would be interesting to see our stats under duff and Williams.
I am sure both our defence and attack are better under Williams.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Cabango on 14:02 - Apr 21 with 387 viewsDr_Winston

How the defence is organised matters almost as much as who the players are. Wood, Cabango and Darling are all at least as good as Garry Monk was. Probably better in the case of Darling and Wood (although mostly potential in Wood's case).

Organise and drill them properly and they'll be the least of our concern for next season. Midfield and upfront are bigger concerns, as is the continued lack of genuine pace throughout the side.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024